JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Hi!
First thoughts about the new public version: Confusion about Clara and the MC! Early on in the new part I made Clara happy by being understanding of her situation, but soon out of the blue after the event she got mad at me. This seems to be a bug, but it gets worse later on.
Since I write the Loyal paths playthrough, I try out various combinations of event choices and so get several routes and naturally I play a full slut playthrough for comparison. Sometimes the dialogue I get from both Clara and "MC" is complete assinine!

For example, on the daring dress loyal path I accepted and liked that Clara developed into an exhibitionist, but later came some events where "we Max" suddenly complain and jabber about Clara showing off?:rolleyes: What is going on here? My Max here accepted and even likes that Clara is an exhibitionist and show off, that is completely okay on this loyal path, but for unknown reasons Max opens a barrel about her showing off at the club???o_O
Or you can get a situation at the beach where Clara can show off to one of the old men and he comes on her stomach, but no sex. Even if you greenlighted her showing off, the dialogue you get after the event is like both you and Clara did something completely different there.

It seems to me that some event choices are not connected the right way and you get dialogue and situations mixed from sharing, NTR and loyal paths. That is very obvious with following the loyal paths. Accepting and liking that Clara becomes a show off (no sex with others) on loyal routes seems to throw the game a curveball, since I got several times the dialogue from full "Nun" loyal route, where Max is upset about Clara showing off, despite having chosen to like Clara becoming an exhibitionist.
There is only one path that is completely tested and fleshed out, and that is full NTR path. I think the dev would have done better just making this more of a VN instead of attempting to act like there are any true choices in the game, especially since everything is applied so inconsistently.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I just started from part one and I gotta ask...is there actually any point in making the MC a quick shot if there isn't any femdom/humiliation involved?

Before people jump down my throat, I'm kinda going all in on what I thought would be an NTR/Cuck path, but the thing is...like...I'm sleeping around, so no reason why the other girls shouldn't be allowed to sleep around. Everyone could actually be happy and having a nice time, the only one that seems super hung up about relationships is the MC, even while (for me at least) I have him doing just as much if not more things with other girls than Clara.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful for more stuff down the road, the dev is called "Slow burn" after all; It's just, at least in so far as part one goes, everyone is happy and doing stuff, and there doesn't appear to be any humiliation or femdom down the road if the tags are correct so...why make the MC a quick shot and pathetic when the story seems to be more swinging and experimenting than anything else?

Can I be hopeful it will get more hardcore down the road?
Things start picking up steam towards the middle of part 2, and part 3 is pretty juicy so far. Lots of action all around. It is a slow burn. Will say though, don't get too hung up on the choices. At the beginning of each part you can either continue your previous save or answer a short series of questions to get you on the right path you want. The story doesn't branch as much some people had hoped, but there is some branching and the game is heavily geared towards cucking with a light option for vanilla romance path that only the strangest and most depraved of people go for.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Things start picking up steam towards the middle of part 2, and part 3 is pretty juicy so far. Lots of action all around. It is a slow burn. Will say though, don't get too hung up on the choices. At the beginning of each part you can either continue your previous save or answer a short series of questions to get you on the right path you want. The story doesn't branch as much some people had hoped, but there is some branching and the game is heavily geared towards cucking with a light option for vanilla romance path that only the strangest and most depraved of people go for.
Not particularly hung up on choices, I'm just going with what I feel is interesting. Nice to know it will pick up o/

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Attention! I downloaded the Android version from Workupload, but instead of Misfits I got a weird Asian (Chinese? ) game. More than 1,3 GB downloaded for nothing. Only positive thing, my Virus scanner said no virus found.

Reactions: dogihd and forcefer

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so far it’s going good, like the dev is almost done finishing chapter 22, I can’t to see what content he’ll show when we get to the last chapter of the game, I would love to see Sebastian finally getting Clara or a Amy and Clara threesome with Jackson

Reactions: yrban7477

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So this update is working for everyone else? If I load some of my latest saves (generally at the end of each update when he's in bed) then it just cuts back to the menu, and if I load older ones I get errors like AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'exhibitionist', etc.

Jan 23, 2018
Man why is MC is such pathetic cuck. He should just join and embrace misfits, this way at least he can messing around with other girls too and his girlfriend and maybe doing something like open/sharing relationship

Reactions: yrban7477

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Honestly, at this point it feels like the dev has already lost all interest in his game and just dry-milks himself so that game continued. The last several updates follow the same order of scenes of "morning bus chikan scene №11 -> garage GF whoring scene №13 -> playing DnD scene №6 -> club scene №7" with occasional specks of "babysitting scene №7" or "beach scene №5". And 90% of the screentime is all about Clara, with other girls becoming the side-characters at best. And not simply "Clara", but "Clara SUDDENLY becoming a slut", so the loyal path doesn't really matter anymore. Just like pursuing the paths of other side-girls, since they barely have any screentime now. The first two episodes at least had some story progression, while episode 3 is just...

Jamar Denoda

Nov 3, 2020
While spreading the progression of those venues over several updates indeed isn't very creative I still cherished to see just how far it might go this time. Though some new stuff really would be in order now, yes.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes