Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clara has gained a character. Somehow very suddenly.
I'm not sure I like how quickly she has changed in just one update.

One moment she was a faithful girlfriend, and then suddenly she was ready to fuck the first person she met to spite her boyfriend. hmm, what?
See my post a couple entries above. It seems some events and decisions are not really well connected.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
See my post a couple entries above. It seems some events and decisions are not really well connected.
I'm not sure.
I played with URM (universal reply mod) and did not notice the flags responsible for different routes.
Especially in her sudden mood swings and hysterical responses to accusations of cheating.
There were only checks for lust.

edit:
In past updates - "MC, do you mind if I tease the other guy? and "I don't like it when workers touch me, but I have to tolerate it"
In this update - “so what if I had sex with another man? It doesn’t mean anything” and “don’t tell me what to do”

Last edited:
Reactions: cinosweiv

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure.
I played with URM (universal reply mod) and did not notice the flags responsible for different routes.
Especially in her sudden mood swings and hysterical responses to accusations of cheating.
There were only checks for lust.

edit:
In past updates - "MC, do you mind if I tease the other guy? and "I don't like it when workers touch me, but I have to tolerate it"
In this update - “so what if I had sex with another man? It doesn’t mean anything” and “don’t tell me what to do”
There are also checks for kinks like "Alley Cat" or "Show off", which are checked several times and throw a wrench into the situation more than once.
But your playthrough experience strengthens my argument, that a lot of events are not correctly or enough connected. Since I play for the 4 possible loyal paths walkthroughs, I try out many combinations and found several which are either completely counterintuitive or showing a situation from another possible path.
As I mentioned, the game does no longer check some event and stat combinations correctly. In one of my daring dress loyal playthroughs, I choose consistently the exhibitionist/show off choices and "My Max" liking it, but complete loyalty elsewhere. For unknown reasons, but most likely bugs, events chosen by the patrons or Slowburn´s new (and annoying) tendency to hardcode events, I get situations where "my Max" gets upset about Clara showing off, despite fully onboard with and liking it!:oops:

This has to be a mistake or shoddy coding. To me it seems that Slowburn has underestimated the possible options you can do and how that ends up later on. I am convinced that I sometimes get the full loyal situation no matter your other choices made, so Max gets upset by Clara showing off, despite consistently choosing and liking her being an exhibitionist.

Reactions: cinosweiv and m4pII

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I just started from part one and I gotta ask...is there actually any point in making the MC a quick shot if there isn't any femdom/humiliation involved?

Before people jump down my throat, I'm kinda going all in on what I thought would be an NTR/Cuck path, but the thing is...like...I'm sleeping around, so no reason why the other girls shouldn't be allowed to sleep around. Everyone could actually be happy and having a nice time, the only one that seems super hung up about relationships is the MC, even while (for me at least) I have him doing just as much if not more things with other girls than Clara.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful for more stuff down the road, the dev is called "Slow burn" after all; It's just, at least in so far as part one goes, everyone is happy and doing stuff, and there doesn't appear to be any humiliation or femdom down the road if the tags are correct so...why make the MC a quick shot and pathetic when the story seems to be more swinging and experimenting than anything else?

Can I be hopeful it will get more hardcore down the road?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes