fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Bug in artwork: I noted that in the current release in the beach scene where Jackson is rubbing oil onto Amy's back that Jackson's swim suit briefly changes from yellow thong to camo shorts .

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Just so anyone new has a chance, it says sharing, ntr and cheating. what it should say is that you play as a weak beta (p)uck who has basically no choice but to let the girls do what they want. I did have higher hopes for this game but the last several releases have been spiraling down the drain. It's unfortunate but I have come to the point where I will no longer follow or play this game because of how badly the lines are crossing. on a scale of 1-10 this is a sinking 3 for me

segasurfer

Sep 8, 2022
Just so anyone new has a chance, it says sharing, ntr and cheating. what it should say is that you play as a weak beta (p)uck who has basically no choice but to let the girls do what they want. I did have higher hopes for this game but the last several releases have been spiraling down the drain. It's unfortunate but I have come to the point where I will no longer follow or play this game because of how badly the lines are crossing. on a scale of 1-10 this is a sinking 3 for me
I feel like this game would be better suited to be from Clara's POV, like 12 Days of Christmas. Focus on the corruption aspect.

Come to think of it, this game is following the same beats with the whoring for cash aspect from the previous game. I guess that makes sense since it is a prequel and by the next game, Clara is a prostitute.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
wish there was a way to tell where I ended up getting a point of NTR cuz im trying to get a path where clara is more faithful but I seem to always some how get at least 1 NTR point somewhere and I can't figure out where.

Reactions: JACKGRIMM

cinosweiv

Oct 25, 2020
wish there was a way to tell where I ended up getting a point of NTR cuz im trying to get a path where clara is more faithful but I seem to always some how get at least 1 NTR point somewhere and I can't figure out where.
I'm curious as to the scenes I am missing based on my decisions. There sometimes tell you in the upper right hand corner of the screen, but there are some scenes that I don't seem to be present for that miss due to my choices. Almost wish there was a gallery that at least blurred out what I missed so I know that I missed it.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so i've tried like 3/4 times now to try to get a run where I dont have any NTR and even being purely faithful to clara or at least as much as possible as there are some scenarios that you cant avoid. like when clara invites amy to watch or when you're watching a movie with clara's mom and her. but no matter what I do there is always a failed check in the most recent version where it says you liked 1 NTR.

is clara just doomed to be an slutty and unfaithful?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so i've tried like 3/4 times now to try to get a run where I dont have any NTR and even being purely faithful to clara or at least as much as possible as there are some scenarios that you cant avoid. like when clara invites amy to watch or when you're watching a movie with clara's mom and her. but no matter what I do there is always a failed check in the most recent version where it says you liked 1 NTR.

is clara just doomed to be an slutty and unfaithful?
I am writing the loyal paths walkthrough and I do not know what strange ideas slowburn wants to hardcode into the next versions (hopefully not too many), but this 1 NTR point is actually needed for a loyal, exhibitionist playthrough! It seems to represent Clara showing off or being groped on the dancefloor and you accepting it as long as it does not go further.

Personally I have to say that in part 3 of Misfits there are design decisions I find suboptimal at best, be it very counterintuitive choices to be done for specific paths to fire, hardcoding events or stacking the deck with stat checks you cannot meet. I am not sure if it is slowburn listening too much to the patrons or something else. But I estimate patron influenece since some events are assinine even by in-game world logic.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I am writing the loyal paths walkthrough and I do not know what strange ideas slowburn wants to hardcode into the next versions (hopefully not too many), but this 1 NTR point is actually needed for a loyal, exhibitionist playthrough! It seems to represent Clara showing off or being groped on the dancefloor and you accepting it as long as it does not go further.

Personally I have to say that in part 3 of Misfits there are design decisions I find suboptimal at best, be it very counterintuitive choices to be done for specific paths to fire, hardcoding events or stacking the deck with stat checks you cannot meet. I am not sure if it is slowburn listening too much to the patrons or something else. But I estimate patron influenece since some events are assinine even by in-game world logic.
thanks for replying, if you have a rough draft of this walkthrough, i'd love to try it out and see where it might lead. I've played through so many ways that it feels like its impossible to get clara to not whore out in the club or be accepting of it. especially since my latest loyal playthrough had her make a deal with the MC to let him do whatever he wants as long as he doesnt question what she does. which means let her whore herself out to get money for her dad

Reactions: Turret

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 21.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 267 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qqqwwwxxry
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes