Ronaldtrue

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 1967502

Overview:
It follows the escapades of a group of lads eager to lose their cherry before they leave college.
As the player, you make choices which affect the attitude of the women you encounter.
This story is a prequel to my first game (see below) and you will encounter some of the characters from that game.
The Twelve Days of Christmas

Thread Updated: 2023-09-30
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: Part 3 - 21.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This Part 2 version will not work with a save game from v15.0
(you need to use a save from v14.0 or v15.1)

DOWNLOAD
Part 3

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Part2
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Part1
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1646879 View attachment 1646866 View attachment 1646871 View attachment 1646875 View attachment 1646874 View attachment 1646867 View attachment 1646878 View attachment 1646868 View attachment 1646876 View attachment 1646869 View attachment 1646872 View attachment 1646873 View attachment 1646877
the part 3 on android , the game is another,

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Chuckles9988 why you facepalm my post?

An up-and-down week- got lots of renders done (added another 60, and a couple of anims) but frustrated that I could have done a few more.
I was held up by long render times in some of the scenes, and also had to re-render lots of pictures because I kept finding silly mistakes (like arms poking through bodies, clothes not fitting properly, eyes looking the wrong way etc etc), especially in the scenes with lots of characters on screen at the same time. I am still on schedule, but it would have been nice to get ahead of schedule for this important episode.

Still aiming for v23 Early release on Nov 3rd.

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Chuckles9988 why you facepalm my post?

An up-and-down week- got lots of renders done (added another 60, and a couple of anims) but frustrated that I could have done a few more.
I was held up by long render times in some of the scenes, and also had to re-render lots of pictures because I kept finding silly mistakes (like arms poking through bodies, clothes not fitting properly, eyes looking the wrong way etc etc), especially in the scenes with lots of characters on screen at the same time. I am still on schedule, but it would have been nice to get ahead of schedule for this important episode.

Still aiming for v23 Early release on Nov 3rd.
because nothing good ever releases on my days off :cry:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The story develops by detailing events like "Santa Barbara"!Updates will be enough to mark several endings of the game! In any case, Max is not participating in the next "12 days of Christmas" game! Sorry for the guy. Perhaps another game is planned in which Max will meet Ami in the city ! He will suffer a lot because of her, but in the end there will be a happy ending. Maybe this is a worthy conclusion of the "trilogy"!!!:unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The story develops by detailing events like "Santa Barbara"!Updates will be enough to mark several endings of the game! In any case, Max is not participating in the next "12 days of Christmas" game! Sorry for the guy. Perhaps another game is planned in which Max will meet Ami in the city ! He will suffer a lot because of her, but in the end there will be a happy ending. Maybe this is a worthy conclusion of the "trilogy"!!!:unsure:
Hi! Personally I hope that there are good endings of "Misfits" with Max/Clara as a happy couple, be it e.g. vanilla or an exhibitionist Clara. It would be a serious "FYA" to parts of the player base, if you played the loyal paths which are not easy to follow and then not get a hppy ending.
As I mentioned before, the "show off, but loyal" Clara is a nice path, which should get a fitting happy end.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I don 't mind a happy ending for Max and Clara ! If it matters ! But what to do with the hot question of why Max's heart starts beating in his underpants when he sees Ami!!! Is this a pipe dream and the pain of an indecisive guy for life!? That's the only reason I thought about the third part...:cautious::cry::rolleyes::cautious:
;)

Reactions: Trogglew and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don 't mind a happy ending for Max and Clara ! If it matters ! But what to do with the hot question of why Max's heart starts beating in his underpants when he sees Ami!!! Is this a pipe dream and the pain of an indecisive guy for life!? That's the only reason I thought about the third part...:cautious::cry::rolleyes::cautious:
;)
Max thinking about Amy depends very much on how we play the game. If you just halfway play both Max and Clara being loyal, after a time Amy becomes friendzoned for the rest of the game.

Trogglew

Aug 20, 2022
For me the best ending is this
Max /mc is a cuckold by his own will, he really loves Clara but he likes to share her he did everything to make her hot and crazy for cock.
later he finds a very good job that pays well and settles in with her, they buy a cozy little nest where he receives a lot of friends if you see what I mean. Later MC & Clara living a perfect love plan to get married (a marriage that lives up to the desires of a cuckold happy to marry his muse) and a long life together.

Jan 15, 2021
I can't really imagine there's a "good" lasting ending for Max and Clara with her being loyal to him considering we see her in 12 Days and she's decidedly not with Max

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes