fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So much effort lol. I just savegame edited lust below the ''lust test passed'' limit, and yes it is hard coded because she still passed while having lust lower than the test. The only case for such thing happening.
How did you edit the saved game to change Clara's lust?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
If overdo a lot with lowering Clara's stats (not artificially, just through choices), but at the same time try to get all available fetishes no matter what, than game's penultimate day (at current moment) squanders again instead of last one.

I find it difficult to name place (in numerical sense), in which "something there" doesn't converge, but, thanks to this, it can bring down stats even more, also, as you understand, at the same time you lose blowjob scene with mechanics :unsure:

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 20.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 226 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Gallery mod plz
Disclaimer: I am not associated with the creators of rpaextract.exe
You can download and use rpaextract.exe to pull the images out of the game's images.rpa file. The images.rpa file is in a folder named 'game'. Rpaextract seems to work on most renpy games.
You can find rpaextract by doing an on-line search.

Note that it is an exe file, and you might get a warning from your browser or anti-virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chumpyman

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also love the game and its characters. Now I 'm thinking how many endings there can be in the game ! The first option is known - Dave will grab Ami and drag her into the game "Twelve Days of Christmas"! But maybe Max will show courage and keep Ami ! Oh, yes, there is also the "bespectacled"...:unsure:

Reactions: oldshoe

Arthur Saxon

Sep 23, 2021
Hi! Arthur Saxon here - long time visitor, first time poster. I think I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Misfits is the greatest game in the history of hyperbole. In all seriousness, it's a work of genius. As a storyteller myself, I am awed at the ingenuity of its narrative construction. The clever ways in which the MC's friends, enemies, and even random strangers manage to get intimate with his girlfriend are just brilliant. Among my favourite conceits were the ways Betty manipulated the double dates in order to get comfy with the MC ... while her date was getting it on with Clara! The slow-burn pacing has been almost perfect. I love the gradual escalation of Clara's interactions with the garage mechanics, and of her gropings on the bus. Just fantastic stuff. There have been one or two scenes which I wish would have played out differently, particularly later in the game, but that's really just a matter of personal taste. The D&D scenes I could do without - one can suspend disbelief in order to enjoy an imagined story ... but that breaks down when an erotic scenario is fictitious even within the context of the game. My biggest issue, lately, is with the MC's explicit enjoyment of seeing Clara manhandled by other men. I preferred it when he was indignant but unwilling or unable to stop it for some cleverly contrived reason. I also wish there were a path where the MC doesn't get to have sex with Clara (or anyone) at all. I'd rather he remain a frustrated virgin in perpetuity, helplessly watching as others get to bang his beloved Clara over and over again. But again, that's just me. The vast majority of this game has been an utter joy to play. I've played hundreds of these Ren'Py games now, and many of them have become cherished favourites ... but this one tops them all. It is truly a work of art, and I eagerly await each new update. Thank you, thank you, thank you to its magnificent creator - I take my hat off to you.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes