yho27

Nov 11, 2021
Question: do I need to download all three parts separately? Or will downloading part 3 give me all the content?

peih

Jan 24, 2018
Question: do I need to download all three parts separately? Or will downloading part 3 give me all the content?
If you are playing for the first time you need all parts separately. But if only want to play current update last part will be enough for you.

Reactions: VNON

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I like the idea (y) But I missed more smooth and nice animations, sounds and moans during scenes. Also, I didn't like monster content in game. But in general game has something that makes it quite enjoyable :)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Jackson should involve mc's mom. Maybe a private poker game. Clara invited of course
I like this idea too. What I thought about the most was Jackson involving the MC's mother but in two ways, one with her starting to accept betrayals from him (with her starting to seem more insecure about herself and her age and such) leading the way to cuckquean while she she becomes more submissive. The other would be a path where she is bothered by the betrayals and starts to betray him too, then it would be ntr.

As for the Harem I don't play, she could be bothered by the betrayal and start spending more time with the MC.

Of course these paths would be decided by the MC's choices. What attracts me the most is Cuckquean and it could even start with the MC sort of praising one of the girls that Jackson cheats with and he says it was just once and that she should talk to him about it and not make any impulsive decisions , then jackson would start trying to convince her to accept.

Feb 22, 2021
Hello ! I haven't tried the game yet, but I'm thinking about it.
Because I'm one of those who don't like ntr, is it possible to avoid it or will it somehow happen anyway?
Also, is there a harem route?
Can someone answer me in detail?
Thanks, and sorry about my English.

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
Because I'm one of those who don't like ntr, is it possible to avoid it or will it somehow happen anyway?

I haven't played in a few updates (my current living situation isn't really suited to playing adult games right now.) The NTR is pretty unavoidable, but isn't that bad. I found that I didn't really care about any of the girls enough to worry. The premise of the game is "We all want to get laid, but all the girls in school aren't putting out. If we all work together to put these girls in sexual situations they will become sluts. Eventually they will be slutty enough to fuck us." So you begin setting your girlfriends up with the guys around you and watching them slowly get more sexual. So the NTR isn't about how humiliated you are, or at least I decided that none of it bothered me.

Overall I recommend it. NTR haters will probably want to avoid it, but if you aren't averse to it I say give it a shot. The only thing I find off putting is some the character models he uses in the sex scenes are disturbingly ugly.

Cheers!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
grgeef.jpg
Yes, you can avoid NTR. It depends on the options in the dialogues for which you get relationship or lust points, or you lose them if you don't agree to something. Your relationship status is stable, your girlfriend won't cheat on you, but you only choose sexual options. Her desire increases. She becomes very slutty and there is a risk that she may cheat on you. Same with relationship points. One plays with the other. Here's an in-game example.

Reactions: Tunak23

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Everything was good in this game. Except for one thing, these are terrible angles of H-scenes. An unreasonable approximation of some part of the body is just some kind of horror, when during a rather interesting scene you are shown, for example, only someone’s thigh, this is clearly not what you would like to see at the same time and this is a rather stupid decision.
Most people like different parts of the body more than others. Someone's chest, someone's face or legs, and so on. You can't please everyone. And in the end, it turns out that the most optimal solution is to make a full review of the girls at least during H-scenes, at least one such image per scene.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Funny how the tastes vary. The fat bitch really gets on my nerves and I miss the option to clearly and definitively reject her.
The fat bitch made me stop playing the game: we can't avoid her, there seems to be no way around some "sexy" :sick: scenes with her if we want to be on certain paths and MC seems to be kind of into her. No thanks, I'm not a masochist.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In my case, I have no problem with the sex scenes with Betsy, my problem with her is her comments where she makes it clear that she wants to break off your relationship with Clara and that's what makes me reject her in some scenes.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
In my case, I have no problem with the sex scenes with Betsy, my problem with her is her comments where she makes it clear that she wants to break off your relationship with Clara and that's what makes me reject her in some scenes.
That's one of the sexiest things about Betsy. Not only does she have a bit of chub, which of course is super hot (wish she were bigger but hey), but she seems to like controlling the whole Misfits group and especially our MC. I can only hope that at some point she fully realizes her sexual power over the group and issues you orders accordingly :love:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No but the dev REALLY hammered in the NTR hard in part 3, if before part 3 NTR was unavoidable but it was at least limited to groping now there are unavoidable NTR blowjobs. I've discussed this aspect before but what is the point of the choices? The game is NTR no matter what, even if you pick every single possible choice that reduces lust and increases love you still get your GF sucking other peoples dicks. So if you will get NTR in the game regardless, there is no point in choosing anything that doesn't just maximize NTR for more content. Choices should be meaningful. And this is the first time PC is also forced to have sex with someone else.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Incest is not going to be very clear to the developer, you can avoid the ntr to a certain extent if you keep the level of clara lust low

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes