estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 19.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 193 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: gaimariy and Envoye

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Hey! Slowburngames, i was trying since last year to become a patreon, but i´ve been having problems, something about country politics and it didn´t accept my card. Then i was wondering if there is some other way i can pay you and get to the content on your patreon?
I'm afraid I have no control over Patreon policy, nor sovereign State policy. Political factors can affect inter-country payments, for instance when the Indian Govt banned certain card transactions. There is also money laundering, and sanctions policies, all out of my influence. You might try contacting Patreon direct.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Alright so, after the dev release v20 in public, he said that he's going to do 3 more chapters and then the game is done. I would love to see him add more content on the poker game with MC dad and his friends and more content at the gentlemen rich club

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Why the hell is this game split into three different games? Why isn't there just one single version with all of the chapters in there? It makes no sense.
Friends, like DragaX, I don't understand the existence of three parts of the game. Why is this so, what is the reason for this?
Can anyone explain what's going on? Do I need to download all three parts and play in turn?
Or is it enough to download only the third part to complete the entire game?
Who can explain the situation, please tell me why there are three parts of the game, what are their differences, if any?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Friends, like DragaX, I don't understand the existence of three parts of the game. Why is this so, what is the reason for this?
Can anyone explain what's going on? Do I need to download all three parts and play in turn?
Or is it enough to download only the third part to complete the entire game?
Who can explain the situation, please tell me why there are three parts of the game, what are their differences, if any?
It is to keep the overall size of the downloads down. The entire game is all three parts, but you only need one installed at a time.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
v18.1 bug

If you stop Clara at the evening at Joes home "I must stop Clara making a fool of herself" Francine first wears clothing. Then there are two pictures with only Clara. After the two pictures you can see Fancine and Joe again but Francine is suddenly naked"
Thanks- you were right on all counts- I've made the corrections and a v16.2 will come out when I have a couple of hours free. For the 'Francine' issue I've just modified one of the pics to make it look like she's undressing; less of a sudden change to nude. You'll see the change in v20.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for trying to fix the Francine issue in v19.1. The new picture looks good! :) It works very good in the Clara lust scene "I must stop clara ..." but now there is a new issue, because the Claras low lust scene uses the same picture. In the Clara low lust scene Francine does not strip she wears clothes, so the picture does not work for this scene.

What about v16.2?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The story is told slowly and I don't see it badly, the problem is that it's going to be short, about five parts, so he said, it's a bad combination in my opinion

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
So the dev finally got his wish here near the end of the game and nobody will leak it anymore. :rolleyes: Glad the crybaby will stop developing games after this one.
I am sorry, but I do not understand this attitude. I know this is a piracy-forum where most of us pinch games we can't afford to support, and we sometimes find gems we choose to support (because we can afford to, and want to ensure our favorite games actually get finished. I have chosen to support SlowBurn for this reason at a lower tier, because that is what I can afford).

But from a developers point of view, it can't be unreasonable to try and get as many supporters as possible. The development of a game comes with some costs after all. Even if you have all the resouces needed and the creative talent to make those resources come together in something resembling a game, and on top of that you have basic programming skills so you can develop a game with not too many bugs without buying any of these. Even then it costs time and effort, and you got to have some sort of hardware.

Here we have a dev who readily puts out content, every month, very dependable. He shares this content without obligation of patronage at this site. Albeit he waits a month (I agree this is a little on the long side), but never the less he gives us his content for free.

Why complain? If you do not like the game, then why bother?

I certainly hope for more games from SlowBurn. I like his take on the AVN genre. Hopefully there will be many more games from him further on.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm gonna say you this: if he really ends this game in the near future, I'm gonna stop supporting him forever.
What Leongen said above is true, the pace is slow and it's not a bad thing.. but he filled the game with kind of useless naughty (mostly soft) encounters with strangers (instead of concentrating of the main NPCs for example, which would have been far more interesting).
What I mean is that I saw a lot of potential in this game, but what he delivered is mostly shallow.. it could have been so much more. Another aspect is the storytelling, he seems unable or unwilling to 'detach' himself from the MC perspective, which it's a huge limit for storytelling. He tried a few times but again, it could have been so much more by choosing to freely narrate what is happening away from the MC.

TL;DR: I want to be satisfied with the game when he decides to end it, or I'll be done with supporting.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
For me what I miss the game now is the struggle from the female characters. Which is suck because it was there at the beginning and now ... sometimes Clara's Amy's (etc) action doesn't make sense, you know what I mean ?!

By the way Mwanted:
Spot on, I was thinking the same a while back... only seeing the main character POV is limiting the game...
don't even want to talk about the orc and skeleton sex ...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true I never saw what was the meaning of that dungeon and dragon that I think nobody likes, it would have been more interesting to see a swinger with the brothers where both took liberties to have sex with the brothers in different places like at school As far as the future of the game is concerned, the story is likely to feel more in the mc and clear of what boundaries they are going to cross especially if you are on the path of corruption

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I am sorry, but I do not understand this attitude. I know this is a piracy-forum where most of us pinch games we can't afford to support, and we sometimes find gems we choose to support (because we can afford to, and want to ensure our favorite games actually get finished. I have chosen to support SlowBurn for this reason at a lower tier, because that is what I can afford).

But from a developers point of view, it can't be unreasonable to try and get as many supporters as possible. The development of a game comes with some costs after all. Even if you have all the resouces needed and the creative talent to make those resources come together in something resembling a game, and on top of that you have basic programming skills so you can develop a game with not too many bugs without buying any of these. Even then it costs time and effort, and you got to have some sort of hardware.

Here we have a dev who readily puts out content, every month, very dependable. He shares this content without obligation of patronage at this site. Albeit he waits a month (I agree this is a little on the long side), but never the less he gives us his content for free.

Why complain? If you do not like the game, then why bother?

I certainly hope for more games from SlowBurn. I like his take on the AVN genre. Hopefully there will be many more games from him further on.
It's simply an attitude of a child. Some people never grow.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's true I never saw what was the meaning of that dungeon and dragon that I think nobody likes, it would have been more interesting to see a swinger with the brothers where both took liberties to have sex with the brothers in different places like at school As far as the future of the game is concerned, the story is likely to feel more in the mc and clear of what boundaries they are going to cross especially if you are on the path of corruption
I am currently updating my loyal paths walkthrough, but I only have the public version since I boycott Patreon. Can you tell me what happens with the D&D game, since it seems you have already played it?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes