somalimechaprogram

Sep 12, 2021
I think the bus fondling, the mechanics thing, and the D&D campaign thing, should all be just a 3 scene series. Returning to them each patch, for more of the same, isn't developing the characters or interesting for the player. Its all 1 choice. Not like you picked Loyalty at the first event, and will pick Cheating in the second. Not like its a different choice, and the visuals, while escalating, aren't that different either.
I wish instead we had these scenes as trilogies, and other trilogies alongside them. Its a school setting in an american school with cheerleaders, maybe something in the locker room? Maybe take someone's car and go to the beach or whatever? Maybe attend a concert or a club three times, escalating like in the aforementioned situations?

Anyways, as this is a prequel, and as the setup was "who can get laid", and the protagonist already got laid, its not too early to end it. Just secure the path where the Jock can get all the girls as he threatened, or the protagonist can prevent it with his decisions, and you are done. I hope every one of the other characters get their own ending too, even if there is a canonical way for this to end and the player has a predetermined pick at the end.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I'm gonna say you this: if he really ends this game in the near future, I'm gonna stop supporting him forever.
What Leongen said above is true, the pace is slow and it's not a bad thing.. but he filled the game with kind of useless naughty (mostly soft) encounters with strangers (instead of concentrating of the main NPCs for example, which would have been far more interesting).
What I mean is that I saw a lot of potential in this game, but what he delivered is mostly shallow.. it could have been so much more. Another aspect is the storytelling, he seems unable or unwilling to 'detach' himself from the MC perspective, which it's a huge limit for storytelling. He tried a few times but again, it could have been so much more by choosing to freely narrate what is happening away from the MC.

TL;DR: I want to be satisfied with the game when he decides to end it, or I'll be done with supporting.
You sound angry but I find your comments really useful feedback and ones I largely agree with. One of the reasons for wanting to bring this game to an end (apart from the fact that I hate milking) is that it is far from perfect and I want to make something better.

On the point about perspective, if you are a Patron you will see a big discussion about this at the beginning of the project where I deliberately chose this style of presentation as an experiment to see what it is like- the pros and cons. Like you, I think it is too restrictive not only for showing remote events, but also for scene compositions.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
On the point about perspective, if you are a Patron you will see a big discussion about this at the beginning of the project where I deliberately chose this style of presentation as an experiment to see what it is like- the pros and cons. Like you, I think it is too restrictive not only for showing remote events, but also for scene compositions.
It's also really annoying for us who don't self insert.

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
I really like the setting of the game, but if the dev wants gripes, I can give them some gripes.

The lust counter thing feels like a collectathon at times, what with the bus, and then the mechanics. Im not looking for my expectations to be subverted, but its very artificial feeling, instead of dialogue shaping outcomes, its input = output. I get its hard to work on that with the amount of 'flags' or 'checks' that would have to be added to make it feel more organic. Perhaps drawing up a map of dialogue leading to events/endings and storyboarding it out, and using South Park's approach of 'But or, therefore' instead of 'and then' for writing would probably help a lot with a story that doesn't feel so sandbox like.

Which is also why I don't like *huge* amounts of side characters (Girls) that are kinda fleshed out. I'd rather a few, 2-3 being a sweetspot, lets you focus the story more, have more character progression and allow for different threads that can concisely return back to the main plot without getting crazy, or continue in parallel with it.

The flashbacks to poker games and stuff feel weird and out of place, like my POV is being ripped from me.

Record scratch *70's sex music* Oh I hate that lmao.

The girls not learning the the guys they are around are pervs.

overly touchy grandmothers

There is good though.

The Kink unlock system I feel is something that has legs that can stand on its own, its good, and would be even better in a later iteration/game when its more evolved and fleshed out.

I also feel like some of the characters have a good resistance to 'corruption'. Better than typical games where a girl turns into a needa-dick-a-saurus after 1 dialogue choice/interaction with another npc that was slightly risque.

I like the fact that fat bitch is always horny for the MC even though we can turn her down a lot, it does suit her personality very well. Is she doing it cause she is just a slut, or does she wanna set up Clara and her boyfriend too cause she has a cheating kink? It feels like she has her own ulterior motives and that's great.

The DnD style parts are really good, having a game almost based around dice rolls partly affected by previous decisions to unlock certain choices could be an interesting thought.

Sad the dev is sorta sunsetting this one, but im hopeful for his next project with what they have learned.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It's true I never saw what was the meaning of that dungeon and dragon that I think nobody likes, it would have been more interesting to see a swinger with the brothers where both took liberties to have sex with the brothers in different places like at school As far as the future of the game is concerned, the story is likely to feel more in the mc and clear of what boundaries they are going to cross especially if you are on the path of corruption
Does anyone like things like that in games? Dream sequences are also basically the same thing. Never understood why games add in useless things like that. The only way fantasy scenes ever really works is if it's used sparingly and ONLY to setup future content or as a vehicle to give insight into where the characters are at mentally

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You sound angry but I find your comments really useful feedback and ones I largely agree with. One of the reasons for wanting to bring this game to an end (apart from the fact that I hate milking) is that it is far from perfect and I want to make something better.

Ok thx for the answer. Then let's hope I'll find the setting for your next game as interesting as I've found this one.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks- you were right on all counts- I've made the corrections and a v16.2 will come out when I have a couple of hours free. For the 'Francine' issue I've just modified one of the pics to make it look like she's undressing; less of a sudden change to nude. You'll see the change in v20.
Thank you for trying to fix the Francine issue in v19.1. The new picture looks good! :) It works very good in the Clara lust scene "I must stop clara ..." but now there is a new issue, because the Claras low lust scene uses the same picture. In the Clara low lust scene Francine does not strip she wears clothes, so the picture does not work for this scene.

What about v16.2?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I really like the setting of the game, but if the dev wants gripes, I can give them some gripes.

The lust counter thing feels like a collectathon at times, what with the bus, and then the mechanics. Im not looking for my expectations to be subverted, but its very artificial feeling, instead of dialogue shaping outcomes, its input = output. I get its hard to work on that with the amount of 'flags' or 'checks' that would have to be added to make it feel more organic. Perhaps drawing up a map of dialogue leading to events/endings and storyboarding it out, and using South Park's approach of 'But or, therefore' instead of 'and then' for writing would probably help a lot with a story that doesn't feel so sandbox like.

Which is also why I don't like *huge* amounts of side characters (Girls) that are kinda fleshed out. I'd rather a few, 2-3 being a sweetspot, lets you focus the story more, have more character progression and allow for different threads that can concisely return back to the main plot without getting crazy, or continue in parallel with it.

The flashbacks to poker games and stuff feel weird and out of place, like my POV is being ripped from me.

Record scratch *70's sex music* Oh I hate that lmao.

The girls not learning the the guys they are around are pervs.

overly touchy grandmothers

There is good though.

The Kink unlock system I feel is something that has legs that can stand on its own, its good, and would be even better in a later iteration/game when its more evolved and fleshed out.

I also feel like some of the characters have a good resistance to 'corruption'. Better than typical games where a girl turns into a needa-dick-a-saurus after 1 dialogue choice/interaction with another npc that was slightly risque.

I like the fact that fat bitch is always horny for the MC even though we can turn her down a lot, it does suit her personality very well. Is she doing it cause she is just a slut, or does she wanna set up Clara and her boyfriend too cause she has a cheating kink? It feels like she has her own ulterior motives and that's great.

The DnD style parts are really good, having a game almost based around dice rolls partly affected by previous decisions to unlock certain choices could be an interesting thought.

Sad the dev is sorta sunsetting this one, but im hopeful for his next project with what they have learned.
Funny how the tastes vary. The fat bitch really gets on my nerves and I miss the option to clearly and definitively reject her.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-P3v20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Misfits [Part 3 v20.1] [Slow Burn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I am currently updating my loyal paths walkthrough, but I only have the public version since I boycott Patreon. Can you tell me what happens with the D&D game, since it seems you have already played it?
ill be looking forward to your loyal path, the game is too branching for me without a guide or walkthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turret

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Very good game, and to think that this project is much longer than The Twelve Days of Christmas, which by the way is very good but this one is better and by far

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes