Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No but the dev REALLY hammered in the NTR hard in part 3, if before part 3 NTR was unavoidable but it was at least limited to groping now there are unavoidable NTR blowjobs. I've discussed this aspect before but what is the point of the choices? The game is NTR no matter what, even if you pick every single possible choice that reduces lust and increases love you still get your GF sucking other peoples dicks. So if you will get NTR in the game regardless, there is no point in choosing anything that doesn't just maximize NTR for more content. Choices should be meaningful. And this is the first time PC is also forced to have sex with someone else.
Hi! I make the loyal path walkthrough and have to agree with you on how Slowburn in part 3 is pushing NTR or at least sharing/swinging with hardcoding events. While I was able to find a path, rather convoluted and with counterintuitive choices at times, where I circumvented any NTR stuff so far, just some groping during dances or so, I was unable to do so with the Clara/Amy event.

cinosweiv

Oct 25, 2020
Hi! I make the loyal path walkthrough and have to agree with you on how Slowburn in part 3 is pushing NTR or at least sharing/swinging with hardcoding events. While I was able to find a path, rather convoluted and with counterintuitive choices at times, where I circumvented any NTR stuff so far, just some groping during dances or so, I was unable to do so with the Clara/Amy event.
Turret Have you added any part 3 to your loyal walkthrough?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Clara sucks the dicks of the mechanics, and there is nothing you can do about that. You can prevent it from happening the second time by paying money to her father but not the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clara sucks the dicks of the mechanics, and there is nothing you can do about that. You can prevent it from happening the second time by paying money to her father but not the first time.
You can prevent it every time, but that hinges on event choices before. The one thing I could not circumvent (v19) was the Clara/Amy event.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You can prevent it every time, but that hinges on event choices before. The one thing I could not circumvent (v19) was the Clara/Amy event.
No, the first time you can't, she goes into the room with them no matter what. Only second time you can pay so that she doesn't.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Problem is not NTR, I like NTR too, problem is meaningless choices that boil down to: 1) See more content. 2) See less content. That is very silly, and this game might as well have just been a kinetic novel instead. You see the love / lust system at a first glance seems interesting - get the GF more horny and she will do more sexual stuff with the player but risk her also being NTR'd by other dudes, OR build up love and get less sexual content from her but she stays loyal, and you could walk that line carefully. However in practice she gets NTR'd no matter what you choose, so the whole system falls completely apart and there is absolutely no incentive to not just pick every choice that will make her full horny since she will be NTR'd regardless of what you choose, so might as well just maximize the content that you get, pick the options that will make her the most slutty every single time, no point in picking anything else. Same for every other girl. I just really hate it when games have the illusion of choice instead of actual choices with branching. If the game was a kinetic novel I would shut my mouth straight away and just enjoy, but if you offer me meaningless choice I get sad, because I get hyped that I have choices and then find out that it is a lie. BTW same thing for the player - he has a TON of ''choice'' to cheat on GF and almost every time one of the choices says something along the lines of ''better not.. what if Clara finds out..'' and that NEVER happens, there is absolutely ZERO consequences for cheating on her every single time AND player also cheats a few times without a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I agree, the game and its' system seemed interesting in the beginning but I think it's losing steam. I felt lately that it lacked overall plot direction & sense, and the whole game is just a collection scenes of various tropey 'antagonists' like monsters from recently added D&D gaming, old bastards, young brats (sick one(s)), chad(s) like Sebastian, molesters etc. Each new update adds a bit of content to each of these 'routes'. Choices indeed often boil down to watch those scenes or not, but things happen anyway. Dunno, maybe if you keep Clara away from all the harm and she has not enough points to let things happen to her that will eventually make a difference between good girl/slut endings, or something. I kind of try to get all the content but as far as I get it even when you try to go for 'pure' route some sexual things still happen to her. Had a feeling that the game somewhat stalled before the update with the party where Clara got fucked first time (17th if my memory serves, and it spiced things up), and now start feeling that way again.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Chapter 20 is now public; I hope you enjoy it.
Here are the links to all the latest versions.

Misfits Part 1 (v9.3) :
Misfits Part 2 (v16.2) :
Misfits Part 3 (v20,1):

ch20_116.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)With me, Clara never sucked the mechanics' cocks, she only showed their breasts(n)

Reactions: Tunak23 and Turret

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This probably cannot be avoided. And that's not the case, the more he does some weird stuff. For example, she shows her breasts, then does it more than usual and you have no control over it?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:cry: :mad: (n) It seems that the creator is throwing logs at our feet if we want to stick to a certain path

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Bug in v20,1

Thank you for v16.2 and v20,1! :)

At Bennys Clara wears gloves "Hmm... I don' t see anny danncing....." In the next picture "Hmm... that's a start..." she does not wear gloves. An in the the next picture "...bad boy...." she starts to undress the gloves she does not wear in picture before. Could i it be that you planned to put the picture "Hmm... that's a start.." after the glove undressing pictures and you just put it accidently in the wrong order?

Reactions: Chumpyman

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Turret Have you added any part 3 to your loyal walkthrough?
We have a lot to do at work, so I do the walkthrough now and thenn but I hope to post the updated walkthrough sometime this week.

No, the first time you can't, she goes into the room with them no matter what. Only second time you can pay so that she doesn't.
You can avoid it! As I mentioned, it is far from the the most logical or intuitive path to choose, but you can keep Clara loyal. But I am really a bit pissed that Slowburn hardcodes some important events so your choices mean nothing then. At the Clara/Amy event I tried every combination, even went back several chapters to nip it in the bud, but I could not circumvent it.
The Clara in "12 Days" was exhibitionistic, but had a hard limit how far she went.
Up to now, you could play towards such situation with e.g. the daring dress, loyal path. But if such hardcoded events like Clara/Amy pop up more often you will loose. What the frak is he thinking? Likewise with how some traits are "awarded". Suddenly e.g. Clara or Betsy have kinks, even if you stopped situations where she could gain them.

This probably cannot be avoided. And that's not the case, the more he does some weird stuff. For example, she shows her breasts, then does it more than usual and you have no control over it?
As Said, I do not know what he is thinking when he inputs really weird events you have a hard time circumventing, if you can at all.
One thing you would not necessarily see essential for a loyal playthrough is that you must encourage her exhibitionist side, e.g. " a little bit kinky", but counter anything going beyond repeatedly. Also several chapters back when Clara is flashing you on the dancefloor the first time, you should encourage her shwoing off, but tell her you dislike the flirting with others.
It is not easy to get one of the 4 loyal paths, but hopefully slowburn starts to restrain himself on the amount of hardcoded events you can never circumvent. It is fun searching for the loyal paths, but if the Dev starts throwing logs between our legs, that is not a good move and reeks of NTR through the backdoor.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
But I am really a bit pissed that Slowburn hardcodes some important events so your choices mean nothing then. At the Clara/Amy event I tried every combination, even went back several chapters to nip it in the bud, but I could not circumvent it.
So much effort lol. I just savegame edited lust below the ''lust test passed'' limit, and yes it is hard coded because she still passed while having lust lower than the test. The only case for such thing happening.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
:ROFLMAO:It's just your guess there wasn't even any dialogue suggesting she did(y)
When she went to the room with them and then wiped her mouth and lied about just being topless for them again. The same exact scene happens second time when you can prevent it by paying money to her father and if you don't, then second time you can go and check the room and you see her giving blowjobs and she comes out and wipes her mouth the same way.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When she went to the room with them and then wiped her mouth and lied about just being topless for them again. The same exact scene happens second time when you can prevent it by paying money to her father and if you don't, then second time you can go and check the room and you see her giving blowjobs and she comes out and wipes her mouth the same way.
:ROFLMAO:It works on the same principle as Father Mc's lies. I can't enter any room there her father won't let me in . At the end of the day, the summary is that she shows her breasts and then leaves.I do not have in the summary that Clara gives blowjob to mechanics (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes