Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi! Arthur Saxon here - long time visitor, first time poster. I think I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Misfits is the greatest game in the history of hyperbole. In all seriousness, it's a work of genius. As a storyteller myself, I am awed at the ingenuity of its narrative construction. The clever ways in which the MC's friends, enemies, and even random strangers manage to get intimate with his girlfriend are just brilliant. Among my favourite conceits were the ways Betty manipulated the double dates in order to get comfy with the MC ... while her date was getting it on with Clara! The slow-burn pacing has been almost perfect. I love the gradual escalation of Clara's interactions with the garage mechanics, and of her gropings on the bus. Just fantastic stuff. There have been one or two scenes which I wish would have played out differently, particularly later in the game, but that's really just a matter of personal taste. The D&D scenes I could do without - one can suspend disbelief in order to enjoy an imagined story ... but that breaks down when an erotic scenario is fictitious even within the context of the game. My biggest issue, lately, is with the MC's explicit enjoyment of seeing Clara manhandled by other men. I preferred it when he was indignant but unwilling or unable to stop it for some cleverly contrived reason. I also wish there were a path where the MC doesn't get to have sex with Clara (or anyone) at all. I'd rather he remain a frustrated virgin in perpetuity, helplessly watching as others get to bang his beloved Clara over and over again. But again, that's just me. The vast majority of this game has been an utter joy to play. I've played hundreds of these Ren'Py games now, and many of them have become cherished favourites ... but this one tops them all. It is truly a work of art, and I eagerly await each new update. Thank you, thank you, thank you to its magnificent creator - I take my hat off to you.
Aren't you the guy who made that text game about the girl who gets adopted by her uncle and then he starts putting silverfish up her snatch?

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
slowburngames

(n):unsure::mad:Don't throw obstacles in our way when someone wants to follow a certain path of betrayal or loyalty. :love:Create your next game using character models from your games featuring mature women, old ladies, and grandmothers with young boys. (y):love::)You will be a winner.
That's an interesting idea. I wish it was based on an idea from last game "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" where Amy and her boyfriend attended a party where hot milfs were dancing. The model of the milf kissing with Dave was particularly successful. It would have been cool if this story had been developed. How these ladies would gradually help corrupt Amy, guide her, overcoming her shyness and pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Waz TR

May 12, 2020
Progress Update
Chapter 21 is with the last tranche of Patreons for review right now. Unless they find a fatal bug that needs a long time to fix, v21 will go public on or around the 30th of this month. I'll post the links here.
View attachment 2956484
i have to go another country because of school in 30th of this month, can you do it in 29 maybe?? please...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
First thoughts about the new public version: Confusion about Clara and the MC! Early on in the new part I made Clara happy by being understanding of her situation, but soon out of the blue after the event she got mad at me. This seems to be a bug, but it gets worse later on.
Since I write the Loyal paths playthrough, I try out various combinations of event choices and so get several routes and naturally I play a full slut playthrough for comparison. Sometimes the dialogue I get from both Clara and "MC" is complete assinine!

For example, on the daring dress loyal path I accepted and liked that Clara developed into an exhibitionist, but later came some events where "we Max" suddenly complain and jabber about Clara showing off?:rolleyes: What is going on here? My Max here accepted and even likes that Clara is an exhibitionist and show off, that is completely okay on this loyal path, but for unknown reasons Max opens a barrel about her showing off at the club???o_O
Or you can get a situation at the beach where Clara can show off to one of the old men and he comes on her stomach, but no sex. Even if you greenlighted her showing off, the dialogue you get after the event is like both you and Clara did something completely different there.

It seems to me that some event choices are not connected the right way and you get dialogue and situations mixed from sharing, NTR and loyal paths. That is very obvious with following the loyal paths. Accepting and liking that Clara becomes a show off (no sex with others) on loyal routes seems to throw the game a curveball, since I got several times the dialogue from full "Nun" loyal route, where Max is upset about Clara showing off, despite having chosen to like Clara becoming an exhibitionist.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes