1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

I have in game in my radar for quite a long time, wondering if I should play it or not, but for some reason all the time I go to the updates page and I find this game this image preview always scaries me like hell.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

I have in game in my radar for quite a long time, wondering if I should play it or not, but for some reason all the time I go to the updates page and I find this game this image preview always scaries me like hell.
mc is a super beta/soy dude who somehow manages to get a cute gf, but everyone will try to cuck him. also the fat bitch will go after mc a lot lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
mc is a super beta/soy dude who somehow manages to get a cute gf, but everyone will try to cuck him. also the fat bitch will go after mc a lot lmao
Hi 1tomadeira ! While the description above not wrong, it is also not right. The MC and his best friends are the social misifts (hence the name) of his school/college. He lucks out in getting a nice girlfriend, Clara, who is also pursued by several, mostly asshole, guys.
Yes, the Dev made Max, the MC, a guy who has to fight for his girlfriend, but you can win. There are several loyal paths, but they are difficult, because the Dev wants a game with much sharing and cucking. But you can keep Clara loyal. Look at my loyal walkthrough.(which might be update these days)

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Hi 1tomadeira ! While the description above not wrong, it is also not right. The MC and his best friends are the social misifts (hence the name) of his school/college. He lucks out in getting a nice girlfriend, Clara, who is also pursued by several, mostly asshole, guys.
Yes, the Dev made Max, the MC, a guy who has to fight for his girlfriend, but you can win. There are several loyal paths, but they are difficult, because the Dev wants a game with much sharing and cucking. But you can keep Clara loyal. Look at my loyal walkthrough.(which might be update these days)
Very good, I can really could use a walkthrough like that. I don't have anything against NTR (it's simply a kink of many here), but if there's an alternative route, I'd like to try it. I am someone who seeks mutual benefit (Sharing), not the agony of defeat (NTR?).

Reactions: Turret and Joshy92

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
Damn, I finished all the content picking Clara as my main girl (loved it btw), thinking there were other routes.

Go for a replay and see I naturally picked the main (only?) plot choice o_O

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Damn, I finished all the content picking Clara as my main girl (loved it btw), thinking there were other routes.

Go for a replay and see I naturally picked the main (only?) plot choice o_O

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didn't see the "missing scenes" hints you are not missing any scenes ,simple enough :rolleyes:

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Yep IKR:cry::rolleyes:althoughBetty herselif is mostly a comedy character (i think)still it is rather annoying when you see that many of her content instead of Clara and Amy :sneaky:

Reactions: Gromov

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It can be avoided, you have to keep her level of lust low, prevent her from drinking alcohol, intervene so they don't do it, don't allow her to go to the poker game or do some maid work, you have to know that her points will be less willing to do things with you

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Bug on day 19 in the garage office scene: lust 9 test fails even though lust is 9 Screenshot (1434).png . You probably should lose the "=" symbol in "if claraGirl.hot<=9".

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think the story is close to the finish line! Dave appeared and now it 's only a matter of time how he can fool Ami ! And will Eustace try to make Ami his girlfriend!? It's bad that the result is already known, but thank God that the story is not intended as a detective story!!!:cry:

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
Hey! Slowburngames, i was trying since last year to become a patreon, but i´ve been having problems, something about country politics and it didn´t accept my card. Then i was wondering if there is some other way i can pay you and get to the content on your patreon?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes