KenKentfield

Jul 9, 2022
I am new to all this and do not understand how the saves work. I have tried opening my saves from version 18 in version 18.1 and they don't work. I then tried opening saves from version 16 and they are the same as my version 18. Any help would be appreciated, even if it is directing me to some basic guidance on how it all works?

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I am new to all this and do not understand how the saves work. I have tried opening my saves from version 18 in version 18.1 and they don't work. I then tried opening saves from version 16 and they are the same as my version 18. Any help would be appreciated, even if it is directing me to some basic guidance on how it all works?
Saves should work between episodes within the same part (part1, part2 part3).
Saves made in the last chapter of each part should work in the next part (i.e a save in Part1 ch9 will work in ch10 (Part2).
However, if you are using pirated copies taken during early development this may not work. Version 18.0 has been changed by the time it gets issued as 18.1; version 16.0 is not the same as v16.1. Your save might include something that has changed or no longer exists, so it can screw up. A quick way round this is to start again using the 'quick start' feature at the beginning of Part2 and Part3.
I recommend you always use the official Public release, in which many of the bugs have been sorted out.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Misfits [Part 3 v19.1] [Slow Burn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 185 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
It finally gets leaked a few days before the free public release? Better late than never I guess but hopefully we get version 20 quicker.
I was surprised it didn't leak at the $7 or $4 tiers. It's probably partly because dev claims on Patreon that every download is tagged and he'll ban anyone that leaks it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is ntr avoidable and optional??
Depends entirely on whether seeing other girls getting fucked is ntr to you.

You can keep the MC's girlfriend relatively safe but most of the other girls are going to get railed by someone. There is no harem here so you can keep everyone from fucking around.

Edit - just to clarify, by safe I just mean she won't be railed by everyone. Stuff will still happen to her even if you pick you don't like ntr but you just won't see most of it.

It IS and ntr game afterall.

Last edited:

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
I was surprised it didn't leak at the $7 or $4 tiers. It's probably partly because dev claims on Patreon that every download is tagged and he'll ban anyone that leaks it.
Two donors can just run a checksum diff on each file and check if files are really tagged, of course he can just prepare a few versions so there's a chance that the same version is sent to two people but there's limited amount of files that can be tagged. Still the previous leaked version was obviously a joke so I doubt there is some sophisticated system in place lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapbert and DJsona
Oct 25, 2018
Here are the links to the free, public version v19.1.
I hope you enjoy it.

The developer continues to advertise his game on the pirate forum.
And publishes links to public releases.
A very popular game:KEK:

The game is no longer published on the first day of release by dirty pirates. Has the number of patreon followers increased?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Very happy this dev back slowburngame nick now has his money gains.
He had a few of patronizer for a lot of months but he went ahead.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes