Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wilwock, you understand what this site is, right? What you say is very funny, it is like talking about sin inside a brothel, besides, I am almost sure that you downloaded a game from this site that may be pirated or not, what do you think?

Last edited:

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Wilwock, you understand what this site is, right? What you say is very funny, it is like talking about sin inside a brothel, besides, I am almost sure that you downloaded a game from this site that may be pirated or not, what do you think?
That's exactly what I was saying. Read my other posts. I didn't claim not be a freeloader, I'm getting annoyed seeing pirates moralize about the wages of devs.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The reality of the developer is that their income is falling and it is not because the game comes out early on this site, they are losing interest in a group of their patrons and their contributions are lowering, one of the reasons they gave me was that it recycles a lot and that misfits does not have the dynamism of The Twelve Days of Christmas

May 5, 2019
People Complain about shithead characters of the Game, but for me & I bet alot of other folks who play this game its because of that.....,I hate playing games with women & Gents that look like they jumped out of a playgirl or playboy magazine, which while playing you can`t tell who is who, because they all have the same supermodel or dress-man look all through the Game.
So please all these NTR and Ugly Everyday real-life character Haters would you please move on to other Supermodel Playboy Games and leave us in Peace.
Just My Opinion......
And Yeah, I support Games like this with Cash......Believe it or not.
View attachment 1649265
Yeah, I don't really get people hating on a game's core style / fetish.
1. Its nice to have a chubby girl in a game
2. Netorase is good in this. Not a lot of games have that imo.

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, I don't really get people hating on a game's core style / fetish.
1. Its nice to have a chubby girl in a game
2. Netorase is good in this. Not a lot of games have that imo.
I love that Betsy is chubby/less attractive than Clara because when you go for the easy, guaranteed, or quicker pleasure you feel extra regret when Clara pleases Chaz where if you'd just waited or acted differently it would've been you. Betsy plays an important role in this game.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The FREE public version comes out at the end of every month, so yes, at the end of July.
The update is currently going through review-and-bug-fixing with my Patrons. So far, there have been no major bugs reported to delay the FREE public version.
Here are some more teasers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Betsy :love:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 18.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 151 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port, part 3 18.1.

OjisamaNTR

May 23, 2020
I'm curious. what is the name of the software they use for the models? I've seen other games use similar ones too. anyone?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes