paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Ok I want to ask everyone on this thread, do any of y’all got any theories and what’s gonna happen next update and how this game will end, Love route and NTR route
As for the end I am hoping he extends it further than expected? With the snake in the grass gone, no reason to walk away. Whatever happens the guy is gonna be a professional voyeur and cuckold!

Reactions: Mourka

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
how to get assertive points?
CH13
During science class tell Bean that Sebastien is cheating on her with Joy and/or Ms Jessup, after that agree with blowjob and then be rough with her. This will give 1 assertive point at the start of Ch 15.
CH 15
At the end of the bottle game choose Gordon for Clara, then later choose "I'm going to make Clara see this through!".
("I'd better not interfere... Clara might get angry with me!" subtracts assertive point)
CH 17
1. morning at the bus stop choose "... now I know why you weren't wearing panties!" (alternative choice subtracts point)
2. while having sex with Clara in the afternoon choose "(At last! I've turned Clara into a proper girlfriend... ready for 'anything'... ready for sex!)" (again, other choice subtracts point)

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
CH13
During science class tell Bean that Sebastien is cheating on her with Joy and/or Ms Jessup, after that agree with blowjob and then be rough with her. This will give 1 assertive point at the start of Ch 15.
CH 15
At the end of the bottle game choose Gordon for Clara, then later choose "I'm going to make Clara see this through!".
("I'd better not interfere... Clara might get angry with me!" subtracts assertive point)
CH 17
1. morning at the bus stop choose "... now I know why you weren't wearing panties!" (alternative choice subtracts point)
2. while having sex with Clara in the afternoon choose "(At last! I've turned Clara into a proper girlfriend... ready for 'anything'... ready for sex!)" (again, other choice subtracts point)
And we need the assertive points because ...?

• Thinking Face

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Right now not for much besides a few dialogue changes. One where it matters more is Bean's photoshoot in chapter 18 if you agree to blowjob.
At last party, I think, there was a choice like MC is into sharing or cuck path, could the assertive points help towards the sharing path?

• Thinking Face

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Any community, even pirates, has minimum moral principles. Why should we be like stupid barbarians and burst into a village and kill and burn everything when we can get tribute from them once a month?
Because it's not going to be piracy anymore, this would be about politicians and government. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: segasurfer

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I can't recommend this program enough. I currently have 384 games from F95, I can't track all of them. With this I can play each new update and I'm so overloaded with updates that waiting for a month to get the free version doesn't bother me.

I still pay for this game, but only because I want to support it, I still have to wait the same month, just my wait cycle is different, still a long wait! Sorry I won't upload and I appreciate there are some genuinely poor here, but there are thousands of other games to keep you all going.

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95checker-willyjl.44173/

Reactions: fleetp

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Progress Update: ch19_124.png

ch19 is currently going through the early release review with Patrons over on Patreon. This is the part of the development process where bug reports and general feedback leads to revisions. Hopefully, most of the problems with the update are resolved by the time the Public version is released. Currently, we are on version 19.0 but some bugs have been reported so the public version will be at least 19.1.

The public version will be released at the end of this month.
The public version is, and always has been, FREE.
A new public version is released at the end of every month.

I will continue to post updates and teasers as long as there are no leaks of the early release.

Sep 10, 2022
Progress Update: View attachment 2759399

ch19 is currently going through the early release review with Patrons over on Patreon. This is the part of the development process where bug reports and general feedback leads to revisions. Hopefully, most of the problems with the update are resolved by the time the Public version is released. Currently, we are on version 19.0 but some bugs have been reported so the public version will be at least 19.1.

The public version will be released at the end of this month.
The public version is, and always has been, FREE.
A new public version is released at the end of every month.

I will continue to post updates and teasers as long as there are no leaks of the early release.

A few weeks ago you were here rejecting this forum, its users and piracy in general. But now that the subject is calmer again, here you are again publishing and advertising your game. The hypocrisy of some people is amazing.:WeSmart:

Still, after getting the release unleaked for the first few days, you also haven't heeded requests from users of this forum to allow free posting at least after the first week or two of the early release (something about that you seemed to agree if people didn't leak your game in the early days).

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
A few weeks ago you were here rejecting this forum, its users and piracy in general. But now that the subject is calmer again, here you are again publishing and advertising your game. The hypocrisy of some people is amazing.:WeSmart:

Still, after getting the release unleaked for the first few days, you also haven't heeded requests from users of this forum to allow free posting at least after the first week or two of the early release (something about that you seemed to agree if people didn't leak your game in the early days).
U play for free.be thankful for that will u?
if the dev gets no money,then no game at all.

Sep 10, 2022
U play for free.be thankful for that will u?
if the dev gets no money,then no game at all.
What the hell are you doing on a pirate forum?

The developer receives enough money to be able to release the free version after a week or two. But greed can do even more.

Likewise, you should know very well, as well as the dev, that (as has been said other times) thanks to this forum is where he has been able to publish his game and make it known in order to have those subscribers.
Like the vast majority of games.
The difference is that good developers, when they get their subscribers, continue to contribute in a friendly way.
In this case, once this developer has got his money, he has come to this forum to insult his users and piracy, hypocrite.
It is the developer who should be grateful.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Imagine sacrificing comfortable life and settling for a near minimum wage level monthly pay to fully focus on your passion project, only to be called a greedy mofo by some horny pirates. Very motivating, innit?
Someone is always unhappy and demanding more. Tis a rule of the universe I find :) it's hardly the humorous life of a pirate on this site, instead rather than adventure in the high sea most of just take the money from the people that work for it! Everyone on this site has 3 choices and I would advise not to p iss off the game creator. The choices are .... 1 wait the month, 2 join for £8 and get the game or 3 pay to join then pirate it for all and end up starting the whole fight off again and then no one wins.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The creator works hard and abusing him online is just gonna piss him off I suspect! I do pay for a few games only but I play a lot more and for me this is as good as the tyrant or bb was so why object to paying a pittance for it? The idea of anyone here being a pirate is pretty laughable, we download games others put online for us. And considering we are not taking from big companies but usually someone writing as a hobby or to enhance their skills no one here is public enemy no. 1 bigshot for their actions.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes