paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The new update is great, their is a new poker game featuring either Amy or Clara as well as a twist on Clara morning trips. Equally we get back to the babysitting the dying kid. It's all good but after what happened to the last one that did sneaky early releases you think anyone is gonna hand it over? On that score membership starts at a few pound for those with a need! :)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I am talking about chapter 19 i think, that is the one released on the 3rd for patreon only members. was just released a few days ago but later on members also get the ability to suggest plot amendments. Their is one of mine in last month's during the rpg game.
depending on your members shop you get from 1 to 20+ images per week of what to expect. How do you think viper had so much, he had access to all of that. The next update is going have quite a few plot changes and updated for what I can see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mourka

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
that "update" wasn't real. It was sent to 1 person to see if they were the person who was leaking everything day 1, and then that person did just that. So they got caught and banned, and now you probably won't find a current patron who wants to leak the update here.
Gotta say that was a masterful tactic and quite hilarious

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Ok I want to ask everyone on this thread, do any of y’all got any theories and what’s gonna happen next update and how this game will end, Love route and NTR route
How about, at the garage she pleases a rich kid then blows the mechanics? As for d&d the bf takes his eyes of the little brothers balls for a minute? So someone puts something else their? As for the finale, a party? That one is still being considered. Seems their could be a return to the wrestling after the d&d game which will be my fave but if added.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes