Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a pity what he did to you I don't see it as fair thanks to what you were showing us and telling us about his work. I was excited and I was considering the idea of becoming a patron, but after what happened to you now I'm not so sure, I hope let him see his mistake about what he did to you and change since I don't think I'm the only one who sees what happened to you badly :(

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It's a pity what he did to you I don't see it as fair thanks to what you were showing us and telling us about his work. I was excited and I was considering the idea of becoming a patron, but after what happened to you now I'm not so sure, I hope let him see his mistake about what he did to you and change since I don't think I'm the only one who sees what happened to you badly :(
Thanks tho it is what it is , i mean his whole issue with me was because i was leaking his game and one release i did it on day 1 as i would be away for a while after and instead of messaging me and asking me to wait a bit rather than doing it day one he went with the if u don't stop leaking i will give up making games all-together then when that didn't work he sent his attack dogs from patreon after me which i just found funny after that all politeness went out the window and i kept posting on day 1 i mean if he would of sent me a pm politely rather than attacking me then i would of left it a couple weeks before leaking and all this would of been avoided but oh well tbh it doesn't bother me that much just means the money i was using to support him can go to another dev of another game.

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
Just a warning for anyone thinking of supporting this dev to share the links he is now banning people and cancelling their subscription on patreon as had mine blocked/ cancelled and tbh I'm not going to bother trying to rejoin there are much better devs and games I can support instead.
View attachment 2742714 View attachment 2742716

Greed...
If I remember correctly, this dev almost quadrupled his earnings since he released this new game. He does not advertise his game on another platform. So, most of that increase is probably due to people that was exposed to his work from this thread alone...
Maybe that measure was a bit extreme, and maybe someone is forgeting where someone got the inspiration to produce this type of material...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand you, but he didn't realize that what you were doing, perhaps without this being your goal, was to get us excited, at least for me to support his current work and probably his next project.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I understand you, but he didn't realize that what you were doing, perhaps without this being your goal, was to get us excited, at least for me to support his current work and probably his next project.
Yeah i had two goals by leaking 1.help other members get it a bit sooner that are unable to support for whatever reason
2. I've been on this forum for five years now and most of the time leaking game updates and patreon content gets more people interested and gets more people wanting to actually support the dev and a lot of people on this forum have actually gone to support devs after seeing and enjoying leaked content so that was the secondary goal. To be honest i think with this dev its just greed but oh well not my problem now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, there are also other developers who would appreciate any help you can give them, especially disseminating their content to those who don't have access to it and with the possibility of becoming patrons.

Sep 10, 2022
You can also see how this game loses attention for each update.
And also the dev wants to make you wait a month to play?:KEK:
Sorry, there are other games.

Bad on the developer's part, he's ruining his audience even if he doesn't believe it.

Reactions: Strong1

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
About all the "devs income" discussion: F95 probably is responsible for a few missed dollars, given that you don't need to pay the developers for their (hardware and) time spent on making the games. However, I have both saved some money and invested it into being a patron for a few games I found here.

If I was slowburngames, I would probably not want other people to leech my hard work for free either - after all, groceries and rent aren't free yet. I think both sides have a point.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
The guy deliberately published a trojan today, he's making fun of the site that everyone here uses and even his patrons. And you still think you're dealing with something other than a petty sociopath with persecution syndrome and stardom. Delete this thread, and leave this guy in oblivion. We'll see if it's as self-sustaining as that.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Viper went from releasing. To day one releasing. To sharing every post, including promo images, the day they released. Everything he was doing was removing any and all incentives that someone had to support SBG outside of just wanting to support him. Which SBG has repeatedly said is a double digit percentage loss in patronage.

I'm not surprised that he got banned, I'm surprised it took SBG this long to ban him.

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah i had two goals by leaking 1.help other members get it a bit sooner that are unable to support for whatever reason
2. I've been on this forum for five years now and most of the time leaking game updates and patreon content gets more people interested and gets more people wanting to actually support the dev and a lot of people on this forum have actually gone to support devs after seeing and enjoying leaked content so that was the secondary goal. To be honest i think with this dev its just greed but oh well not my problem now.
But the issue is that you did it on day 1. If I recall from past posts on his patreon account he asked people to stop posting his game on day 1 and wait awhile cause honestly this day and age people are not going to spend the money where they don't have to, especially when you can get the VIP treatment for free. And it is not greed, he just wanting get a little money for the product he is creating like anyone else on patreon, and he is one of the lower priced ones as it is.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
But the issue is that you did it on day 1. If I recall from past posts on his patreon account he asked people to stop posting his game on day 1 and wait awhile cause honestly this day and age people are not going to spend the money where they don't have to, especially when you can get the VIP treatment for free. And it is not greed, he just wanting get a little money for the product he is creating like anyone else on patreon, and he is one of the lower priced ones as it is.
I understand that however it was originally only supposed to be the one update i released day one as i was going to be offline for a while however that changed when the dev decided to start saying i will give up making games altogether if u dont stop and sending his patreon's after me as I've previously stated all he had to do was pm me and politely ask not to release on day one and i would of waited a couple weeks but he didn't anyway I'm done arguing about this and this thread is being put on my ignore list so i wont be replying anymore.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The developer as well as the patrons that it leaks day one are not really affected, when you support a developer you do it because you like their work and you want to see how it evolves and you don't mind if it leaks, I met several patron friends thanks to those leaks they wanted to know more about him and several of them came from this site, it was they who recommended me to come here and enjoy the work of developers who are not lucky enough to have a place on patreon and deserve

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
I understand that however it was originally only supposed to be the one update i released day one as i was going to be offline for a while however that changed when the dev decided to start saying i will give up making games altogether if u dont stop and sending his patreon's after me as I've previously stated all he had to do was pm me and politely ask not to release on day one and i would of waited a couple weeks but he didn't

Excuses, excuses. Dude, you were leaking Patreon content for clout. You'd leak every post less than 5 hours after the dev posted it on Patreon. The dev already releases this game for free on this site. You weren't helping publicity. You're not Robinhood. You liked the attention you got from leaking content.

"all he had to do was pm me and politely ask" No, he didn't. You expected the dev to grovel to you for leaking his work? You're a piece of work. It's a good thing you got banned. It should've happened sooner.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
The developer as well as the patrons that it leaks day one are not really affected, when you support a developer you do it because you like their work and you want to see how it evolves and you don't mind if it leaks, I met several patron friends thanks to those leaks they wanted to know more about him and several of them came from this site, it was they who recommended me to come here and enjoy the work of developers who are not lucky enough to have a place on patreon and deserve
I agree. At least that was the original idea behind a Patreon. The truth is that most of the games that are on this site wouldn't be worth more than 5$ on steam for completed version.

Excuses, excuses. Dude, you were leaking Patreon content for clout. You'd leak every post less than 5 hours after the dev posted it on Patreon. The dev already releases this game for free on this site. You weren't helping publicity. You're not Robinhood. You liked the attention you got from leaking content.

"all he had to do was pm me and politely ask" No, he didn't. You expected the dev to grovel to you for leaking his work? You're a piece of work. It's a good thing you got banned. It should've happened sooner.
1688433927007.png

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Hi Slowburngames,
the bugs I menioned from part 2 v16.0 are still in v16.1 You can find them below. Moreover it seems that I found a bug in part3 v18.1!

v16.1 bugs

1. CH13: If Amy shows the uniform to Mr. Knewitt and Mr White and the player selects "Just carry on watching" Clara will wear a bra but one picture will show her without the bra.

wrong:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
me "{i}(I don't believe it! A free pass to kiss Pixie?){/i}"
clara "Well, it is only a kiss and just for educational purposes."
if white13Quest==True: # no bra
scene pixie_pixie_exciting2 with dissolve
else:
scene pixie_pixie_exciting with dissolve

right:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
me "{i}(I don't believe it! A free pass to kiss Pixie?){/i}"
clara "Well, it is only a kiss and just for educational purposes."
if temp1==True: # no bra
scene pixie_pixie_exciting2 with dissolve
else:
scene pixie_pixie_exciting with dissolve

2. CH15: If the player dicedes to strip Joy at Gordons party she will remove here dress earlier but she will where it again when she will get a question from Sebastian.

wrong

if temp0=="joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
sebastian "Where is your favourite place to have sex?"
scene gordon_ch15_joy12 with dissolve
else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy7 with dissolve

right

if temp0=="Joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy12 with dissolve

else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy7 with dissolve
v18.1 bug

If you stop Clara at the evening at Joes home "I must stop Clara making a fool of herself" Francine first wears clothing. Then there are two pictures with only Clara. After the two pictures you can see Fancine and Joe again but Francine is suddenly naked"
[/QUOTE]

Thanks- you were right on all counts- I've made the corrections and a v16.2 will come out when I have a couple of hours free. For the 'Francine' issue I've just modified one of the pics to make it look like she's undressing; less of a sudden change to nude. You'll see the change in v20.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey slowburngames , i wish you the best for the future. I want to give you my impression of a poor guy. At 6 , i've played on amstradCPC6128+ with only pirated game, then MP3 era followed by free pirating, and divix movies followed and so on. That is my story, you can hate me or whatever i don't care. But the fact is pirating are boosting sells.
They are two way of define dev :
Good dev, Bad dev
Milker dev and Serious dev.
you are a serious dev : you work hard and everyone knows it <3
but you are a bad dev :( allways whining and crying about piracy .
My wish is : you being rich and a great dev !!!!! <3 and please unban our bro, so we can have a day one leak !! ALL hi to the poor comunity hahahahah <3

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes