Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I always really appreciate how Slow Burn's games are trying something different. It's not exactly my jam? But there's a sort of energy to it that really carries it forward. They're always FUN.
In a world of what I imagine to be very US-brain designed games and Japan-brain (or weeb) designed games, this sticks out as something different yeah, I picture some old Yorkshire guy designing it, a very British feel..:LOL:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In a world of what I imagine to be very US-brain designed games and Japan-brain (or weeb) designed games, this sticks out as something different yeah, I picture some old Yorkshire guy designing it, a very British feel..:LOL:
I would not be surprised if it rurns out you were right. Misfits has certainly a Tommy vibe for sure. Very British down to some design decisions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Misfits [Part 3 v18.1] [Slow Burn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-P3-18.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ch19_108.png
A good week- added another 70+ renders.
Wasted a bit of time yesterday going down the wrong alley (metaphorically) in the cinema event, but now I've got the screenplay clear I should be able to finish that final event tonight/tomorrow.
Still have the end-of-day review, sound, stat checks and error checking to do but confident the early release will be out on 3rd July

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Here is the link to the official Free Public latest version 18.1 for June.

The public version is always free (yes, that means it's free)
The public version apears at the end of every month (yes, that means you only wait one month)
Support your Devs who give free updates and fast turn-arounds. Say 'no' to Pirates trying to push us out of the market.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Here is the link to the official Free Public latest version 18.1 for June.

The public version is always free (yes, that means it's free)
The public version apears at the end of every month (yes, that means you only wait one month)
Support your Devs who give free updates and fast turn-arounds. Say 'no' to Pirates trying to push us out of the market.
Thank you! :)

I found 2 bugs in Misfits Part 2 (v16.0). In 2 scenes wrong pictures are shown depending on the players choice. I like your game so bugs bother me ->I tried to fix them. Everything I know about renpyskripts, I have learned by reading the skripts of Misfits. So thanks to you I know a bit about renpyskripts. My fixes seem to work. You can find a description of the bugs, your codes with the marked mistakes, and the green marked corection of the code below. I hope it helps you! I wish you a lot of sucess with Misfits!

1. CH13: If Amy shows the uniform to Mr. Knewitt and Mr White and the player selects "Just carry on watching" Clara will wear a bra but one picture will show her without the bra.

wrong:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
me "{i}(I don't believe it! A free pass to kiss Pixie?){/i}"
clara "Well, it is only a kiss and just for educational purposes."
if white13Quest==True: # no bra
scene pixie_pixie_exciting2 with dissolve
else:
scene pixie_pixie_exciting with dissolve

right:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
me "{i}(I don't believe it! A free pass to kiss Pixie?){/i}"
clara "Well, it is only a kiss and just for educational purposes."
if temp1==True: # no bra
scene pixie_pixie_exciting2 with dissolve
else:
scene pixie_pixie_exciting with dissolve

2. CH15: If the player dicedes to strip Joy at Gordons party she will remove here dress earlier but she will where it again when she will get a question from Sebastian.

wrong

if temp0=="joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
sebastian "Where is your favourite place to have sex?"
scene gordon_ch15_joy12 with dissolve
else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy7 with dissolve

right

if temp0=="Joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy12 with dissolve

else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy7 with dissolve

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
What type of incest if in the game? Can you have sex with Principal Lester? And why when downloading the game has 3 parts is it 3 parts of the game of updates?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes