Jan 15, 2021
well I can’t wait to see the update of this game. I did honestly had a question though, and Ive been thinking about it since I started playing this game. How many episodes is the Dev planning on making?
he said 5 more and then this story is done and he's not making any more because people on here leak it the very first day, sometimes immediately, because it's not financially viable since that loses him subscribers

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
he said 5 more and then this story is done and he's not making any more because people on here leak it the very first day, sometimes immediately, because it's not financially viable since that loses him subscribers
Oh I see, make sense but I'm actually curious on how this game will end though.

Reactions: cinosweiv

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
slowburngames
We wanna see MC's mum (and the rest of misfits mums) banged preferably by misfits themselves, a sharing option like they agreed with the girlfriends...
I would love to see some more of the mums get some action, especially the MC's. But bear in mind the dev made it clear early on there would be no incest, so you're not going to see any MC/mum stuff. Good to as it would spoil the whole story and feel of the game.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
It's sad when I don't get a chance to download my Patreon copy before my F95Checker is already telling me it's here. It's not that anyone has to wait too long before the free release. Worse still it's the same number of days wait either way, we just upset the dev for no good reason.

I support the dev as I want to see more, it's just bribery. My library has 376 games currently so I have plenty to keep me busy, others could do the same and we would all be winners.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
The thing is Jackson tells us the same, even if Clara NEVER played server for the pokergames. So there are paths were it is true and paths were Jackson´s stories are nothing moe than lies.:)
Jackson is my hero among others like Gordon. He's the bassline, the villan we love to hate. Without them it would be a bland mess.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Jackson indeed a good bad character :)
Sometimes i would love to see how he is corrupting Clara, you know like behind the scenes.

"Like Clara would tell him she want's to have sex with the main character as much as possible, and Jackson would reply:
-That's not a good idea. Guys don't like that, you will just drive him away.
-Than what should I do with this desire ?
- At your age we got as many experience as possible with as many people as possible ..."

Anyway you got the idea :cool:

Reactions: french33

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ch19_49.png
A good week- added another 60 renders.
This episode has a lot of things happening and it is going to be a real challenge fitting everything in. So far so good, but I may have to cut short one or two of the events to manage the time. It is one of those key episodes where many of the story strands collide and some things start to resolve and become clear.
On track for early release on Jul 3rd

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ch19_84.png
Another very good week- added another 70+ images.
This is a big episode with lots happening and has been hard work (long hours) so far, BUT- we are on schedule! The last week is going to be similarly demanding so fingers crossed everything goes well.
On track for early release on Jul 3rd

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n):mad::(But it was hopeless, we had no other choice. Stop Clare while she was give Hj with two mechanics. Because of a stupid father.(n):mad::( With orcs is also a hopeless choice you choose Pixie rape Clara. He chooses Clara raping Clara.

Last edited:

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
(n):mad::(But it was hopeless, we had no other choice. Stop Clare while she was give Hj with two mechanics. Because of a stupid father.(n):mad::( With orcs is also a hopeless choice you choose Pixie rape Clara. He chooses Clara raping Clara.
? Clara doesn't have to do anything with the mechanics. In part 18 she does have to flash the mechanics though. I got a save where Clara hasn't gone anything with the mechanics and she tells them off calling them disgusting and such each time going into the shop. You need to try to not have Clara gain any points. Negative points are better because it'll keep her slut and lust levels down so she'll automatically reject people. Avoid doing sexy things with Clara so her lust points don't make her gain a slut level (where her lust won't go lower from, making it easier for her lust to be high and resulting in her not rejecting people).

As for DnD, it's imaginary and what happens in the game is up to whomever the DM was. So it isn't a case where Clara is being unfaithful, the DM is just horny. If Pixie or her bro are the DM, then it makes sense that things keep happening to Clara's DnD character.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes