darthhomercles

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone else feel like Amy is fading into the bg a bit over the past few updates? I don't expect her to have as much content devoted to her as Clara, but early on I felt like I could juggle both girls and now it's all Clara with a couple of deviations here and there. Or maybe I'm making the wrong in-game choices. haha

darthhomercles

Feb 23, 2020
Also, I think the dev is doing an overall really good job so I subbed to his Patreon to show a little support. I also enjoyed 12 Days and would hate to see him quite making content.

Reactions: banuma

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does anyone else feel like Amy is fading into the bg a bit over the past few updates? I don't expect her to have as much content devoted to her as Clara, but early on I felt like I could juggle both girls and now it's all Clara with a couple of deviations here and there. Or maybe I'm making the wrong in-game choices. haha
100%. When I first started game, I thought of them as two equally viable paths. Now, it feels much more like Clara is the main LI (who's my first choice anyway but more choices = good), and regardless of what choices you make, Amy is exactly the same: she gets worked out like a 2 dollar hooker at every chance.

"Super popular" is a stretch. She came in 4th place, BARELY over Bean in 5th by 3 votes.
View attachment 2676049
lol@4th place in a game with 2-3 main LIs.

I think Betsy is hideous. She's not even THAT fat in most of the scenes, that I can get over, the face I can't. Having said that, I'm definitely glad she's in the game, helps it avoid "WVM SYNDROME" where there's 200 girl characters who all look the same and are utterly forgettable. She's unique.

Joy getting robbed, wow, as far as conventionally attractive goes, she's parity with Amy and Clara.

Reactions: Turret
Jan 15, 2021
I was kinda hoping for a MC mom poker party event, or a MC mom and Clara poker party event. Either would suffice. :)
I could be mistaken, but I'd think there wouldn't be a MC Mom & Clara both at Poker event since the reason for Clara being there was that MC's Mom couldn't be. Then with Jackson getting frustrated he was interrupted in the car with Clara by her call makes me think that she probably doesn't swing either

Reactions: Dmob_6438

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
While there is never a 100% surety, I can speak about what I see in various F95 threads. If your game is well-received there will always be some leaks, but the dynamic changes much if a public release comes after a month or a week.
Most times the people and fans will not bother to leak since the free release is just about a week away. Even if it is leaked, a majority will download it not quickly, but over the coming days as they have time and often keep a self-imposed shut out time. If the public release is a month away, you can be rest assured many will be tempted by a leaked release.
And there some other things playing a role. In the case of well-liked or (as in your case) needing the money dearly developers releasing the public about a week after patreon release, leakers are often treated with disdain and vitriol for not honouring the unwritten rules. (Exceptions proofing the norm)

I am the writer of the Misfits loyal Clara walkthrough, so it is quite obvious that I am interested in your game. I boycott Patreon, who I loath with a passion, so I cannot support you currently. I am a hobby writer myself and I cannot abide how Patreon treats and nudges the people bringing in the money for them
Firstly, thank you so much for all your posts re walkthrough and explanations; you've done a great job.

On the point about time to public release, I am sceptical. I note the leakers have not made any conciliatory comment- nothing like "if you made the game public after x days, I would stop leaking". I don't think impatience is their motive.

As for support, I am very happy to have readers who do not donate, through Patreon or anywhere else- that's why I issue the game for free. What does upset me is people who steal from my site and undermine the only support model that I do have. That just seems malicious and ultimately counterproductive- I question not only the morality of these people, but also the intelligence.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
is sex scene in this game still 5 second and come?
Yes, maybe even faster. But the main problem now it's the routine. Every day go with the mecanics, then the bus scene, then jackson mocking, etc. I think that the dev is really out of inspiration right now

Reactions: Wilwock

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Firstly, thank you so much for all your posts re walkthrough and explanations; you've done a great job.

On the point about time to public release, I am sceptical. I note the leakers have not made any conciliatory comment- nothing like "if you made the game public after x days, I would stop leaking". I don't think impatience is their motive.

As for support, I am very happy to have readers who do not donate, through Patreon or anywhere else- that's why I issue the game for free. What does upset me is people who steal from my site and undermine the only support model that I do have. That just seems malicious and ultimately counterproductive- I question not only the morality of these people, but also the intelligence.
slowburngames
We wanna see MC's mum (and the rest of misfits mums) banged preferably by misfits themselves, a sharing option like they agreed with the girlfriends...

Reactions: oldshoe

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

ch19_25.png
A good week in terms of productivity; added 70 renders and a couple of anims.
Unfortunately, I keep adding more renders to the scene instead of moving forward so I'm a good day behind schedule. Hopefully I can catch this up but this episode is quite busy so I may need to look for shortcuts. It's early days so we'll see how it goes.
Next early release planned for 3rd Jul.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
well I can’t wait to see the update of this game. I did honestly had a question though, and Ive been thinking about it since I started playing this game. How many episodes is the Dev planning on making?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 18.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 148 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes