Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Edit - just to clarify, by safe I just mean she won't be railed by everyone. Stuff will still happen to her even if you pick you don't like ntr but you just won't see most of it.
You can keep away practically everything from Clara if you choose wisely. (See my loyal paths walkthrough, which I will update these days if I have the time for it) Some events are hardcoded, but even there you can do something. Clara is the only one you can keep save AFAIK, e.g. Amy has some events which will happen no matter what you do.

Having made a first quick playthrough of v19, there are 2 things finally becoming cleared up by slowburn. As I and some other players stated, the MC is NOT Dave from "12 Days". He is a cousin of Chaz and pops up for the first time now.
Another thing is, you finally get a "confirmation event" for exhibitionism in v19. It is possible to keep Clara loyal and stil following the daring dess/exhibitionism path.

Reactions: UpravDom

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Why the hell is this game split into three different games? Why isn't there just one single version with all of the chapters in there? It makes no sense.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I 'm just getting high from the latest update ! No skeletons! The logical development of the story is happening! Dave from "12 Days of Christmas" appeared on the radar! He was supposed to appear in history. I consider him an "antihero ", but I have to put up with it... If a miracle happened and the 20th part appeared here, it would be a super buzz! Only an Indian elephant experienced such pleasure when an ant accidentally got into his trunk and crawled tickling his insides and got out through his ass! The elephant told the ant that he got high and persuaded him to climb into it again! The elephant plugged his ass with his trunk, closed his eyes and moaned loudly - this is "eternal buzz"!!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Since I have to work I won’t have time to play but when I’m free I will play the new update. Also i would love to hear people feedback on what they thought about this update

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Why the hell is this game split into three different games? Why isn't there just one single version with all of the chapters in there? It makes no sense.
I think it is split up into 2gb chunks so people using.... android (I think...?) can still enjoy it. There's an OS out there that can only handle apps up to a certain size.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
The developer continues to advertise his game on the pirate forum.
And publishes links to public releases.
A very popular game:KEK:

The game is no longer published on the first day of release by dirty pirates. Has the number of patreon followers increased?
Thank you for asking. Yes, indeed the number of Patrons has increased (as of today) by a massive 65.2% since the beginning of the month. Non-patrons still get a free game, teasers and a fast update cycle (just 1 month till next public release). Seems to me this is a win-win.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I think it is split up into 2gb chunks so people using.... android (I think...?) can still enjoy it. There's an OS out there that can only handle apps up to a certain size.
That is correct. It would actually be much easier for me to write it in one big file, but some mobile OS can't handle it. Also, the download (and upload) times would increase dramatically.

Reactions: fleetp and Demnor

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for asking. Yes, indeed the number of Patrons has increased (as of today) by a massive 65.2% since the beginning of the month. Non-patrons still get a free game, teasers and a fast update cycle (just 1 month till next public release). Seems to me this is a win-win.
So I take it now you don't stop the creating video games after you finish The Misfits ? I'm just asking because you said earlier when had that beef with Viper that you going stop altogether (after Misfits) because it's not worth it for you. How do you stand on that ? What are the future plans ?

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I see the texts in the screenshots from the game for 12 days and draw conclusions! Clara openly flirts with Amy's father. What worries me is how the events will be connected!? The game of 12 days has already been completed! Max and his friends are not in the game at all! So Amy and Clara in the game "Misfits" practiced with the guys, teased, moved to a new level and forgot! Ah! Yes! The bespectacled man can wait for the fulfillment of the main desire, to get Amy as a wife!
What the Hell ?? LMAO ! :ROFLMAO:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
lol why are ntr haters upset with this game...
mc is a loser or atleast designed in that way
even got a small pp

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Yeah. You start with a tale. Then with a game. Then the idea is in your brain and don't goes away.
Then you look at your fiancee with a different look...
You profile pic is the only kind of women I willing to share and not worried to be cucked XD Well, I mean the charcater design of Catherine is near to perfect; She's strong, beautfiul and indepedent , she has the dom side but for the loved one (aka mc ) she will always be obedient:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

fute8848

May 16, 2021
lol why are ntr haters upset with this game...
mc is a loser or atleast designed in that way
even got a small pp
I think there are two groups of hating voices; one can accept avoidable ntr but mostly want to play the pure love route and sadly this game still has haven't enough love route (h scenes) content ; the other group is the pure hater of ntr which they attack and undermine all the ntr game they come across ( which is absurd bc no one force them to play this kind of game XD)

Reactions: Demnor
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes