PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
The website? THE WEBSITE!! MC is making decent money from it, it has pics and vids of hot classmates (including his own damn girlfriend), so why the hell has this motherfucking dumbass not bothered to take a moment out of his day to look at it, even once?? It's a huge plot hole but I think it's because there's gonna be a major revelation where MC finally visits the site and discovers his dear, sweet Clara is the star attraction and has been doing ANYTHING for money. Even Sebastian! The dialogue has hinted at it several times. I could be wrong though and it's just a dumb plot hole for no reason.
I think the bigger question is, if he's making good money from it, why not just talk to his gf about it, push digital content, and give her the money until the debt situation is resolved? Could have avoided most of the ntr for himself

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-P3v23.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I get your point of view and several paths of the game truly are like that, but NOT all! While Max is a social misfit, trying to stear through his first real realationship with a girl like walking in a fog, he is not dumb. And more, we as Max´players have options. Options to be consistent and also supporting.
As an example, if you do not behave like a total douche and support Clara early on in the game during the bowling trip there is a situation where Clara will then do the right thing no matter what you chose. You will get rewarded with both choices ending up positive for you. But this is only the case if you did/chose the right things earlier. If you did not, then one option will be bad.

As I said, in one of my playthroughs I had Max being a good boyfriend, supporting Clara where he could and also encouraging her consistently to show off. This worked really fine but since a couple newer updates, I get this stupid inner monolog and dialog where Max dislikes Clara showing off! This is not Max being immature, this is simply text from other events falsely applied! Pardon me, but I had Max openly stating to Clara that he likes her showing off and being an exhibitionist in one scene, then later when she is showing off for the deathly ill guy a second time (and this Max encouraged her also for the first time) we get inner monolog of how much Max dislikes Clara showing her breasts???? And that is not the only situation where such things happen.
I fn hate that shit - I haven't played the lastest update here so I'll take you at your word, but if it's like you're describing that occurs in any number of games and it's obnoxious and immersion ruining.

Even moreso, when it does occur, (it being games disregarding prior personality-determining choices) it always tends towards the same personality, this weasely little insecure brooding teenager, horny yet lacking any charm or game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I fn hate that shit - I haven't played the lastest update here so I'll take you at your word, but if it's like you're describing that occurs in any number of games and it's obnoxious and immersion ruining.

Even moreso, when it does occur, (it being games disregarding prior personality-determining choices) it always tends towards the same personality, this weasely little insecure brooding teenager, horny yet lacking any charm or game.
Well, if you play the new update be prepared that your chin will hit the floor and not in a good way! You have no idea how pissed off I feel! Slowburn is completely ruining the game, it seems because his patrons push him.
To put it bluntly, after the new update, even the full slut version of Clara is pure gold compared to rest of the girls! This should tell you something! For example, Amy more and more closes her eyes on how Dave really is, simply because she wants to be treated a bit better than before. Betsy has become a slut, intent on outdoing Joy, Kayley and Bean actually become quite okish, BUT the biggest WTF is that "shy" Pixie jumps into bed with that prick Sebastian out of the blue, no matter what we did before. An "Unbelievable" logical develpopment, I am sure!:mad::rolleyes:Clara at least does most of what she does because she wants to earn money to get the Mafia off her Dad´s back as soon as possible, despite this Clara loves Max. There are several scenes where it becomes clear. She might develop into an avid exhibitioniist, but what else she does, it is for making money to pay off the debt.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Oh finally we saw content from Pixie. There wasn't much of it, but it was good, like the rest of the content. It's just a shame Amy wasn't included in this update. But I hope they will show her to us in the next update, and I still hope that it will not be to the detriment of Pixie.)

Reactions: EddyCox77

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Was the actual intended lust 11 here or is there just a typo in the upper right notification? 9 seems a bit unrealistic anyway as I had to use console to get this scene (not entirely sure if level 4 is even possible at this point).
screenshot0003.png

Nice to see some more serious story branching again. For the last few chapters it seemed like our choices didn't matter at all. Seeing Sebastian wear oxfords and black socks to the pool party was funny though.

Reactions: omidn

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
BUT the biggest WTF is that "shy" Pixie jumps into bed with that prick Sebastian out of the blue, no matter what we did before.
No, you can totally avoid that if you're not into NTR. If your ntrQuest score is 0 or lower then the MC will storm in the room and stop Sebastian from seducing Pixie any further. You've just been enjoying being cucked a bit too much for that scene to trigger.

• Haha
Reactions: JKrieger

name

Mar 8, 2017
haven't played in over a year or so, is it true Clara is inevitably ntr? that's really lame

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I just played the update it seems that the mc is only going to have shitty endings like what happened to Amy in 12 days, we have two paths in one I broke up the relationship with Clara and in the other he is a certified cuckold because all the stories that he told us old were true, even Pixie cheats on us and depending on which route we take, she ends up having sex, could it be that Amy and MC are based on people who physically and emotionally hurt slowburngames and is this their way of getting revenge? :unsure:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I have two saves - one full NTR and the other with loyal Clara with her at level 5 at the end. You can stop her having any sexual encounters with everyone, and stop Sebastian having Pixie too as long as you don't have a point in NTR. I finally got to see Clara actually leave Gordan hanging! That was actually a bit satisfying. That being said, there is twice as much content in the full NTR route.

Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes