Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Have started revising my "Clara faithful" walkthrough with the current end version. I still cannot understand the decision of Slowburn to couple several "NTR like" points with Clara showing off. Exhibitionism is NOT NTR or cheating and Max liking Clara being a show off does not make him a NTR lover!
The decision to give NTR points for Clara showing off, which seems to be a rather late development decision (given we had choices like the modest white dress or the sexy black dress earlier in the game), really screws up the "Clara faithful, but an exhibitionist" paths which were viable for nearly 3/4 of the game.
And this change was obvious with WTF dialog/monolog popping up late in the game due to this. e.g. the facepalmworthy monolog with Max getting upset that Clara shows off her breasts to others when just one, two events earlier we could tell her that we like her being an exhibitionist!
Going forward I´ll see if the Misfits end version will make a faithful, but show off Clara and Max liking her like that, viable to the end again.
I just finished the game and I completely agree. In the early-mid game they made it seem like there would be a "Sharing" non-cuck path available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sirus804 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Turns out there was supposed to be more sharing in the game. But the dev lost interest in the sharing path?
While you still can get a Clara somewhat loyal path in the game, as you said around the time of version 0.16 there were changes and NOT for the better! One was it became nearly impossible to keep Clara faithful and two, both the sharing and the faithful, but exhibitionist paths were cut down.
I theorise that Slowburn listened far too much to some of his patrons (like it happened with TAC), becvause these changes are no logical development given the plot before.

Reactions: Mstr Sinner

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
While you still can get a Clara somewhat loyal path in the game, as you said around the time of version 0.16 there were changes and NOT for the better! One was it became nearly impossible to keep Clara faithful and two, both the sharing and the faithful, but exhibitionist paths were cut down.
I theorise that Slowburn listened far too much to some of his patrons (like it happened with TAC), becvause these changes are no logical development given the plot before.
It's pretty bad IMO. But the Patrons were the ones supporting him. So if the changes were made to keep them happy (at least, I hope they're happy.) then that makes me less annoyed about how the game shifted so drastically.

But I'd recommend any dev who's considering this NOT do it. It cuts the potential for supporters who don't like specific types of content. I know it increases workload. But a story where options given to the player all have the same end result aren't really options.

You could say this game has multiple endings. In reality it's multiple variations of the same ending.
I hope Slowburn learns from this. Idk if I'll ever get around to trying out their new game. This one made my head hurt.

Reactions: Turret

KentaroKun44

Mar 9, 2021
View attachment 1967502

Overview:
It follows the escapades of a group of lads eager to lose their cherry before they leave college.
As the player, you make choices which affect the attitude of the women you encounter.
This story is a prequel to my first game (see below) and you will encounter some of the characters from that game.
The Twelve Days of Christmas

Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 - 3 + Seamless
Language: English
Other Games: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This Part 2 version will not work with a save game from v15.0
(you need to use a save from v14.0 or v15.1)

DOWNLOAD
Complete Version
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Standalone Parts 1 - 3

Extras: Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1646879 View attachment 1646866 View attachment 1646871 View attachment 1646875 View attachment 1646874 View attachment 1646867 View attachment 1646878 View attachment 1646868 View attachment 1646876 View attachment 1646869 View attachment 1646872 View attachment 1646873 View attachment 1646877
Love this game!

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
which scene is this?
You can see this scene on Chapter 6 Patience, Poker and Snap, in the first part of the game, if you are playing the 3 prts version of this game. The scene begin when the Eustace plans for searching models for photo sessions to his adult site on internet have two new recruits, Bean and Betsy.

The scene is with these two girls, plus with MC and Eustace, first in School, then later on Beans house, in her bedroom, with Chaz and the MC.

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-04 213652.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 134752.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 135024.png

You cant fail finding this scene as its on the main story without choices to fail it.
Regards.

Reactions: GV10

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys, tell me what's going on with the game? I see that it is completed, but it seems that it has just begun and there is a lot that can be added, like my question is the game completed?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Hello guys, tell me what's going on with the game? I see that it is completed, but it seems that it has just begun and there is a lot that can be added, like my question is the game completed?
Hello the game is completed (it might receive som finishing touches at som later point, but no promises from the dev). If you want there's a continuation of sorts in The Twelve Days of Christmas

But the dev is currently working on his new project F95z: Undercover [Slow Burn Games]

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I really liked this game to begin with because it seemed to have a whole load of promise, sadly by the end that had all dwindled away to nothing.
I know I'm probably being weird (because I really wanted a Betty path) but I just never liked Clara and I didn't like the fact that you couldn't ditch her and get with any of the other ones.
So much wasted potential in this game, I guess the dev either got bored or just wasn't making enough money from it to do it real justice.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I really liked this game to begin with because it seemed to have a whole load of promise, sadly by the end that had all dwindled away to nothing.
I know I'm probably being weird (because I really wanted a Betty path) but I just never liked Clara and I didn't like the fact that you couldn't ditch her and get with any of the other ones.
So much wasted potential in this game, I guess the dev either got bored or just wasn't making enough money from it to do it real justice.
Oh, i know how you feel bro.
I said that, posts before, in this same thread, weeks ago, sadly.

And i miss my fatty BETSY.
Maybe she will made a cameo, an special appearance, in the new game Undercover, from the dev, like Sebastian, who knows...

Its so rare to find well done structural chubby girls in these games.
Or they are totally obese, like a whale, deformed like a caricature, or they are like thick type, with large boobs and ass, but thin in the rest of the body, and those are not true fatties, and to find a moderate chubby, is hard... its almost impossible to find games with. How i loved to see a Betsy path in this game, along with an Amy and Clara path, as should be.

Regards.

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 131735.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi
3.70 star(s) 65 Votes