Aschente123

Mar 18, 2019
Well, I opened it to play this game, hoping it would be a game with options. Even if you don't follow an ntr route, Clara will still betray you if the status is high. If you deny something that is clearly ntr. her status decreases. and unfortunately if you are faithful in this game it doesn't make any difference. This game is clearly for those who like NTR.

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Well, I opened it to play this game, hoping it would be a game with options. Even if you don't follow an ntr route, Clara will still betray you if the status is high. If you deny something that is clearly ntr. her status decreases. and unfortunately if you are faithful in this game it doesn't make any difference. This game is clearly for those who like NTR.
It's a game for those that like light to hard NTR, there's always gonna be aspects

Unfortunately it's that way because the only path is Clara, I'd prefer to be a pimp with a bunch of whores, Clara, Amy and Betsy are already sluts why not whore em out

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
It's a game for those that like light to hard NTR, there's always gonna be aspects

Unfortunately it's that way because the only path is Clara, I'd prefer to be a pimp with a bunch of whores, Clara, Amy and Betsy are already sluts why not whore em out
I love to think that if the game had a scene where we can made a SWING party with MC, CLARA, BETSY and his boyfriend, with AMY and SEBASTIAN, with lots of sex, pure hard orgy mode, that would be the most sexual carnal sex scene in a game here.
Then going to the streets and whoring them, that was the best epic end!

Betsy, from Misfits.png

Reactions: AssaultGoblin
Jun 5, 2022
A better walkthrough would definitely be appreciated. I've messed around with a save editor just to test some things, but theres suprisingly not a lot of variation you'd expect.

Reactions: The Black Cat

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
still my favourite game to this day. love betsy
Next Closest game has to be enslaver dark path, but that one updates very slow, also a school setting but it's more violent, at the very least there's piggies and whores in enslaver too

I wish this game got reworked though, they start off talking about sharing girls as friends but it never ends with them running a train on their whores, it's an absolute shame

• Red Heart

Aschente123

Mar 18, 2019

I have no problem with games that have NTR, but that I can choose or that I can develop. Unfortunately, even a fetish is cheating in this game.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Well, I will say, the game is super realistic in that everyone is just hot garbage, much befitting the age and the fact that they're all in school still.
I'm a fan of NTR, but only when it's an actual choice, and not just a difference between lukewarm NTR and full on NTR.

I am kind of a fan of Betsy's design though, it's so fucking hard to find LI's in games that are a bit chubby so that was a bit of a plus.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes