CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
what program are you extracting the file with
To this game nothing. I need a mod to add to the game that would fix the errors. I can't do what some of you guys can do.
I use WinRAR for extracting.

Last edited:

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
To this game nothing. I need a mod to add to the game that would fix the errors. I can't do what some of you guys can do.
I use WinRAR for extracting.
in winrar go to options select it go to name encoding then juse 932 japanese extract the file that should fix all the errors (to learn something you need someone to teach the other guy should rememeber that)

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
You can't change language to russian. There is no russian text in data files (except for map01.json(one dialogue with Varya) + tagged lines in system.json and stuff like that).
I wonder how it was translated though. I mean even MTL by google would be levels above.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
in winrar go to options select it go to name encoding then juse 932 japanese extract the file that should fix all the errors (to learn something you need someone to teach the other guy should rememeber that)
Thanks for trying, my friend, but, I feel stupider than a box of dirty diapers, because, I read what you write and my brain just goes numb. Maybe, in the next update, the errors will be fixed.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
HOLY FUCK. THIS ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. EVEN I CAN TRANSLATE FROM RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH IN MORE ADEQUATE LEVEL. I guess the one who did translation, had A1 - A2 lvl. Even i with B2 lvl and very bad grammar, can make this much more readable. I am honestly flabbergasted by such terrible english... I am sure that russians have english in their schools, same for other post soviet countries but not at such terrible level.

Ебанный пиздец, какого хуя написано английском языке. Я залез в настройки и сразу увидел Running is ALWAYS. Кто вообще переводил все это?
My guess developer doesn't knows English at all and simply used unedited machine translation. I'm used to playing auto-translated Japanese titles, so it's not bothering me that much.

Очевидно разработчик учил в школе английский точно так же как и большинство нынешних учеников, т.е. никак. Поэтому тупо влупил машинный перевод.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Screenshot 2024-01-27 140539.jpg
Steam Version (as shown on this thread)

Capture.PNG
This version of the game

The translation from the Steam page has way better English, so this is not the same version then. Would it be possible to have the Steam version of the game? Or at the very least the same translation?

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, can we get the steam version instead? Why are there two versions? I assume the steam version also doesn't have any of the issues people are talking about.

Reactions: N1rox98

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
So, after I watched some gameplay from the Stream version (I think) of the game, I'm no longer sure if the good English version exists, the screenshot we saw might just be something the publisher edited just for the promo, even some of the review on the Stream page complain about the bad translation as well. Again, not sure though.

The gameplay

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'd like to remind Russians in this thread of General Rule 5: We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.
good western game? Very rare, but welcome of course
Well, Russia is mostly in the eastern hemisphere... kind of debatable to call it Western.
So, after I watched some gameplay from the Stream version (I think) of the game, I'm no longer sure if the good English version exists, the screenshot we saw might just be something the publisher edited just for the promo
:ROFLMAO:That would literally be false advertising, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
So, there no chance to change a language, yeah?

Right now in ru-segment doesn't exist any version of this game so... this is sad for me

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes