4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
holy shit on the fourth level you need alot of the metal string to go to the 3rd floor open the door to the right with 5 strings (btw you need the first skill becase there is a guy waiting in ambush) then go to 2nd floor lower left door then door al the way to the left the open door with the key you get from the 3rd floor room. wish i new that when i was playing.

Reactions: 5UNKNOWN5

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
There's a ''bad'' end? How do you check how spoiled she is? I've been losing to every single person I run into and still nothing. Maybe it's because I started out as a cum dump.
the only bad end i found was the 3rd and fourth floor bad end where you lose too many times

Reactions: ponyguy

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
the only thing i don't really like about this, is you have no chance to save the kidnapped girl before she is defiled (although i've only played up to the first time meeting the orc)

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Darn, the files weren't packaged right. The names are all jumbled. The version I downloaded from Sukebei didn't have this issue. So lucky me, I guess. Though if I ever end up deleting it and wanting to come back to it, it's gonna be a pain redownloading it from here if there are no more seeders left on the Sukebei torrent. :frown:

Here's a link for anyone who, like me, is too lazy to change their locale or install Bandzip.
You're da real mvp

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Darn, the files weren't packaged right. The names are all jumbled. The version I downloaded from Sukebei didn't have this issue. So lucky me, I guess. Though if I ever end up deleting it and wanting to come back to it, it's gonna be a pain redownloading it from here if there are no more seeders left on the Sukebei torrent. :frown:

Here's a link for anyone who, like me, is too lazy to change their locale or install Bandzip.
You have a notorrent link?
Btw, Ty :)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
the only thing i don't really like about this, is you have no chance to save the kidnapped girl before she is defiled (although i've only played up to the first time meeting the orc)
IKR? But I guess it's just part of the drama?

Also, this game plays a lot like Escape from Fort Rugoem and Magician of the Olecta Desert, wherein combat isn't a major focus but sneaking around and managing your resources is.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
This is the frist En version not the latest update, would make more sense to remove the complete tag and fix the changelog untill someone leaks the 21/03 version , "1.12" is not the latest and just give ppl a "false hope"
this thread reminds me of velka from AS reuploading shine's and claiming to have the latest update :test:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is the frist En version not the latest update, would make more sense to remove the complete tag and fix the changelog untill someone leaks the 21/03 version , "1.12" is not the latest and just give ppl a "false hope"
this thread reminds me of velka from AS reuploading shine's and claiming to have the latest update :test:
In fact I've never claimed this to be the latest update, genius. And I've used the tag "Complete" because the game, in fact, is complete. What is the latest update probably are some correction to the translation and some bug fixes (also, not probably, they're since it's written on the DLSite page and there's no "Additional content added" like in others), but the content is that.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
In fact I've never claimed this to be the latest update, genius. And I've used the tag "Complete" because the game, in fact, is complete. What is the latest update probably are some correction to the translation and some bug fixes (also, not probably, they're since it's written on the DLSite page and there's no "Additional content added" like in others), but the content is that.
Updated: 21/03/2018

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[RPGM] [Completed] The Ability To Manipulate Demons [Hasoyua]
Acording to the rules :
The template should always be "NAME [VERSION Nº] [AUTHOR]". Unless it's a complete thread, in which case the version number should not be present.
Example: "JumpingMan [v3.9] [Gold Studio]" or "JumpingMan [21-07-2018] [JILF & Sons]"
Whats with the changelog and updated and the title+prefix
The game may be complete yea , but do you have the complete latest version uploaded in the OP ? nope.
Is this another svs where uploaders can upload demo versions posed as full versions ? just an example or a better one... patreon game version 1.0 declared as complete but the thread only has version 0.9 uploaded...
I get it the thread looks cool that way...
Corrections :
Updated: 6/03/2018
  • Mar/06/2018
    Correction: bugs/defectsAddition of contents
    Official English Translation Version Released.
[RPGM] The Ability To Manipulate Demons [Mar/06/2018] [Hasoyua]
You're welcome

missing .png after start game, when loading
Run winrar/7zip using locale emulator or download the torrent posted by ponyguy or get it from AS or voldemor's f4f
The archive in the OP has gibberish file names instead of JP and the locale emulator is required or change the system locale and restart PC if you want to lose more time

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Acording to the rules :

Whats with the changelog and updated and the title+prefix
The game may be complete yea , but do you have the complete latest version uploaded in the OP ? nope.
Is this another svs where uploaders can upload demo versions posed as full versions ? just an example or a better one... patreon game version 1.0 declared as complete but the thread only has version 0.9 uploaded...
I get it the thread looks cool that way...
Corrections :
Updated: 6/03/2018
  • Mar/06/2018
    Correction: bugs/defectsAddition of contents
    Official English Translation Version Released.
[RPGM] The Ability To Manipulate Demons [Mar/06/2018] [Hasoyua]
You're welcome

Run winrar/7zip using locale emulator or download the torrent posted by ponyguy or get it from AS or voldemor's f4f
The archive in the OP has gibberish file names instead of JP and the locale emulator is required or change the system locale and restart PC if you want to lose more time
I don't care if the thread looks cool with the "Complete" tag. I've already done something like this in the past, but someone (surely of the staff because I, for once, was following this same "directive") put the tag completed once again on the thread even though the game wasn't the lastest version. So i don't know what to tell you.
Personally speaking, I'll leave it at this but hey, if you want to be the hero and then get tons of like, why don't you go an download the latest version? Given the fact that it's available, don't remember where. Since it's 300 MB, I can't do a link mega that much big and I certainly won't do it.

thekilled

Aug 17, 2017
You can extract with winrar without having to emulate locale or change it altogether. Just go to Options -> Name Encoding and pick Japanese Shift. File names extracted and game's been running fine so far.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Wait i can be so much cooler if i put [Completed] in my titles oh well time to change my ways thx for the tip
was not expecting a 3rd party to take my sarcasm literally but w/e good luck with bad advice andy

You can extract with winrar without having to emulate locale or change it altogether. Just go to Options -> Name Encoding and pick Japanese Shift. File names extracted and game's been running fine so far.
winrar hero we need but don't deserve. Thanks m8 didn't know that

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My winrar doesn't have that option.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes