4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oooh, why I didn't wonder about that? Man, I really advise you to start as a virgin. That's waay more funny. Especially since you end up the same cum dump :eek:penedeyewink:.
Guess I should. I started off as a cum dump because I hoped it would give me some bonuses to seduction. And just in case starting off as a virgin wouldn't allow me to trigger those scenes.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Guess I should. I started off as a cum dump because I hoped it would give me some bonuses to seduction. And just in case starting off as a virgin wouldn't allow me to trigger those scenes.
As far as I can tell, the only thing being a virgin prevents is being able to do the spread your legs "begging" pose during an Avoid Battle triggered event. However, if you chose Forty's vagina as her weak spot, this limitation is circumvented. I'm just going off in-game text (this game is very good at explaining its mechanics) because I always chose her weak spot as her ass because reasons (too bad it didn't change any scenes or H-attacks to anal sex).

In the memory recollection room, pretty much every scene has a virgin variant unless it's impossible to be a virgin at the start of the scene (bad ends for dungeons 3 and 4, for example).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
As far as I can tell, the only thing being a virgin prevents is being able to do the spread your legs "begging" pose during an Avoid Battle triggered event. However, if you chose Forty's vagina as her weak spot, this limitation is circumvented. I'm just going off in-game text (this game is very good at explaining its mechanics) because I always chose her weak spot as her ass because reasons (too bad it didn't change any scenes or H-attacks to anal sex).

In the memory recollection room, pretty much every scene has a virgin variant unless it's impossible to be a virgin at the start of the scene (bad ends for dungeons 3 and 4, for example).
Then I'm set. I always choose the vagina as a weak point whenever an H-game gives me the option.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
I forgot to mention this:

- You can reset your difficulty, weak point and virginity level with each new game cycle. It is a separate choice from the one to reset your skills and level, so you can maintain those even if you change Forty back to a virgin.

That's probably an important enough point to add to the overall notes if it's not too much trouble, .

Reactions: Ramuh and brynhildr

Jolynexu

Jan 5, 2018
Works fine, thankies ♥, extracted it on my VM running Japaneeeeese Locales and play on my [german] locales with "Run in Japanese (Admin)" With Locale Emulator ♥ Also nice game, where you _can_ be defeated by _most_ enemies and still can _win_ the fight :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
managed to beat it on hard mode without game over. so here you go, full save with everything unlocked!
simply put the save in the following folder: The ability to manipulate demons_v1.12\www\save

have fun!

edit: just in case the save file alone isn't enough, i uploaded my whole saving with configs and so on too, it's called save.rar.

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
Been trying to run winrar on japanese locale emulator, tried japanese shift encoding still not working. can someone upload the missing files onto mega and help a lot of people? Thanks in advance

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
I used Bandizip, when you open the archive with it you just hit the "code page" button and select japanese. I didn't have to fuck around with changing the whole system locale or anything.
I still have one file that doesn't extract
upload_2018-4-8_12-43-36.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Been trying to run winrar on japanese locale emulator, tried japanese shift encoding still not working. can someone upload the missing files onto mega and help a lot of people? Thanks in advance
the OP CLEARY says that you have to change your non unicode to japanese.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
There's a ''bad'' end? How do you check how spoiled she is? I've been losing to every single person I run into and still nothing. Maybe it's because I started out as a cum dump.
Darn, the files weren't packaged right. The names are all jumbled. The version I downloaded from Sukebei didn't have this issue. So lucky me, I guess. Though if I ever end up deleting it and wanting to come back to it, it's gonna be a pain redownloading it from here if there are no more seeders left on the Sukebei torrent. :frown:

Here's a link for anyone who, like me, is too lazy to change their locale or install Bandzip.
thk you for doing gods work

Reactions: halo17 and ponyguy

ok567

Apr 3, 2018
I got a problem when i play the game, the upper half of the game keeps getting black screen when im playing and i cant see it. help me please.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes