4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Im not sure if its only with me but i can't manage to extract the Game.exe from the Rar file. and the time it does succesfully extract it it dissapears after a bit.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah I thought so too, but there also seems to be different cg's? I'm quite confused
Same game, better translation with uncensored CGs. The previous fan translation either gave it a different name or the dev gave it a different, official name for the new translation.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this a sequel to the one already out or is this an official translation?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Im not sure if its only with me but i can't manage to extract the Game.exe from the Rar file. and the time it does succesfully extract it it dissapears after a bit.
Probably your antivirus doing shit.

edit: 2 AV at VT detected a malware so just to be safe i used the exe from Princess Project which came out clean at VT and so far the game works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowizanagi

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is there a game similar to this where you go to rescue the princess who is captured and during everyday passing events happens to the princess... i dont remember its name or am i refering to this game itself... thanks

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
is there a game similar to this where you go to rescue the princess who is captured and during everyday passing events happens to the princess... i dont remember its name or am i refering to this game itself... thanks
Literally scroll up.

wait isn't this "The ability to manipulate demon" ?
Yeah I thought so too, but there also seems to be different cg's? I'm quite confused
Same game, better translation with uncensored CGs. The previous fan translation either gave it a different name or the dev gave it a different, official name for the new translation.

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Probably your antivirus doing shit.

edit: 2 AV at VT detected a malware so just to be safe i used the exe from Princess Project which came out clean at VT and so far the game works fine.
Yea thats what i thought at first so i disabled antivirus and re-downloaded it again but the same issue occured... i fixed it with downloading it somewhere else and applying the patch from kagura games now. thx for replying tho.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Can't play it, it freeze at the first encounter after the tutorial (that i skiped btw)

Edit : work with the Zippy file instead of the Mega

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes