4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
This game was....okay. I think it could have been much better if there was a bad end for every level. More seduction scenes/ maybe a town to explore a little bit of for H scenes?

6/10

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Any other games with a "stealthy" female MC out there? Played the one with the kunoichi (also Kagura games).
Succulence has a combat mechanic where you can hang out in shadows to kill enemies and if you fail you go into a turn based combat. It's pretty interesting

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
What different between the Name of
Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid
& " The Ability to Manipulate Demons".

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
So... where? I did scroll up and I did check the last two pages but the name of the game that was asked about wasn't anywhere.
It's referring to this game just with a different name. I think it was a response to someone wondering if they had played a same/similar game before. If you scroll up on that page, then you will see people explaining about the previous name before translation. At least, that's my interpretation.

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
six files found to be malicious, after closing 34 fire wall warnings the start up was corrupted. this entire file is FUBAR

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
It's referring to this game just with a different name. I think it was a response to someone wondering if they had played a same/similar game before. If you scroll up on that page, then you will see people explaining about the previous name before translation. At least, that's my interpretation.
There is a game where you play as a female knight and have to rescue a princess but over time more and more lewd things happen to her.
I was pretty sure they were asking about that game.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes