4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Guys you know other games from the same artist? Because this and Key to Egg seem to be from the same artist so i was wondering if there were any other similar
The artist is senra banshou. He draw for the both circle games is hasouya and ururuc. Ofc, key of egg, seed of evil, Escape_From_Wombraid_Maze, Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion is his works.

His link pixiv:

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
The artist is senra banshou. He draw for the both circle games is hasouya and ururuc. Ofc, key of egg, seed of evil, Escape_From_Wombraid_Maze, Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion is his works.

His link pixiv:

Thanks for the detailed info, knowlegable stranger

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
managed to beat it on hard mode without game over. so here you go, full save with everything unlocked!
simply put the save in the following folder: The ability to manipulate demons_v1.12\www\save

have fun!

edit: just in case the save file alone isn't enough, i uploaded my whole saving with configs and so on too, it's called save.rar.
The save file on it's own didn't work, but when I use the other files along with it, it loads for a bit and then I get this error.
error.png

• Sad
Reactions: Daxter250

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
was curious about the timeline in Hasoyua's game

i've noticed that when you cleared this, there's a suspiciously similar looking female Knight in the clear room, is she the protagonist from Wombraid Maze game, Mina? she also mentioned that Maine/Mine is her daughter and she's able to control demons/monsters just like Mina, doubly suspicious, lol

and Elise from Seed of Evil is still the same Sister from Key of Egg

and yeah, dont forget that Sarah from Wombraid Maze also re-appeared in Seed of Evil too as a side chara, tbh i REALLY wish Sarah got her own game coz i like her design

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVanillaFlavour
Jun 18, 2019
was curious about the timeline in Hasoyua's game

i've noticed that when you cleared this, there's a suspiciously similar looking female Knight in the clear room, is she the protagonist from Wombraid maze game, Mina? she also mentioned that Maine/Mine is her daughter and she's able to control demons/monsters, doubly suspicious, lol

and Elise from the Seed of Evil is still the same Sister from Key of Egg

and yeah, dont forget that Sarah also re-appeared in Seed of Evil too as a side chara, tbh i REALLY wish Sarah got her own game coz i like her design
So it's some kind of interconnected ero version of the Trails franchise? Does a list exist with all games featuring said characters?
I'm asking for science obviously. :p

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
So why u guys replying to 3 years old post? Just skip it, otherwise you contradict yourselves, lol. :D

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes