4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
There is a game where you play as a female knight and have to rescue a princess but over time more and more lewd things happen to her.
I was pretty sure they were asking about that game.
Well, I'm sure the person who said "scroll up" mistakenly thought that it's this game because the only relevant posts are the ones explaining the change of name.

Edit: Or maybe it's referring to Princess Project or Messiah Knights which are mentioned on some posts?

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I'm sure the person who said "scroll up" mistakenly thought that it's this game because the only relevant posts are the ones explaining the change of name.

Edit: Or maybe it's referring to Princess Project or Messiah Knights which are mentioned on some posts?
Yeah, those are the only ones there. but they are not the game I looked for.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
does anyone know about the codes of sun, ice and arrow shooter used for?
To open a chest (leftmost) in that mission's boss room which will give you a quest item to be used against the final boss. The code is 2120 (if I'm not wrong) btw. It's numbering of the roman alphabet.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
The thing that you found is a cipher. It allows you to deduce the mapping of each alphabet to a number which in this case is just plain numbering order (a = 1, b = 2, and so forth). Later on in the boss room there is a chest that requires a code to open. There is a hint word and if I'm not wrong it will map to 2120 but check it yourself because I'm unsure.

TheodorG

Aug 5, 2018
On my second playthrough I get a blackscreen right before the cutscene after the second dungeon (Lisette's second "adjustment" scene). Reloading the savefile and trying again does not help. Does anybody know a solution?

Popoto's Boner

Aug 30, 2018
uhh....wasn't this the same game with the name "the ability to manipulate demons(eng)" from before? wasn't that completed already?

ComputinG

Jan 10, 2020
Where are the ledgers located in side quest 4? I can't seem to find the southwest room on the third floor

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
Guys you know other games from the same artist? Because this and Key to Egg seem to be from the same artist so i was wondering if there were any other similar

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes