4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

PyroKineticGamer

May 2, 2018
Yea seems that version does not have name encoding feature , no wonder i didn't knew about it, update to the latest ? If your license does not work anymore you can use this one , extract and place it inside installation folder or type without " "%AppData%\WinRAR" in the run command (winows key+r) there also should be a version.dat file there after the frist run
No more popups :FeelsGoodMan:
Thanks it worked like a charm, finally no more popups!

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure if I commented this yet, but this is probably my favorite RPGM hgame. The dev bothered to make the gameplay unique by adding various stealth mechanics that aren't super annoying, and the combat sex makes you feel desperate (albeit slightly annoying) at times which isn't exactly a bad thing in the game's theme. The way you obtain scenes also doesn't force you to go out of your way to lose since the difficulty is quite moderate (as long as you don't grind levels), but getting caught also doesn't have harsh gameplay punishments due to the prison system.

Reactions: Philia
May 21, 2018
The game keeps freezing my computer whenever I try to open the menu...can anyone suggest any fixes? I'd really, really like tp play it, but I can't do anything when it freezes my entire computer. I'd wonder if its a graphics card issue, but I've can play Seed of Evil by the same dev no problem...

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
The game keeps freezing my computer whenever I try to open the menu...can anyone suggest any fixes? I'd really, really like tp play it, but I can't do anything when it freezes my entire computer. I'd wonder if its a graphics card issue, but I've can play Seed of Evil by the same dev no problem...
download again from other site (not here).

octaviosrex

Mar 9, 2018
Is there another game with combat sex other than this and "Seed of Evil"?

[edit] There is no pregnancy in this game.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Is there another game with combat sex other than this and "Seed of Evil"?

[edit] There is no pregnancy in this game.
this game no pregnancy. play this:

and if u looking combat sex, try search "battle fuck", have a lot of it

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
I'm surprised Kagura Games is translating this again even though Dlsite has an English version already.
Maybe they're translating it for the Chinese audience....

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So the Op says the game is packed wrong and the only way to extract it is to boot in japanese mode. Has there been a fixed version uploaded (even just a pre-extracted version) since that warning went up?

I'm unable to boot into japanese mode, my computer crashes 100% of the time when I attempt it.
I'd just like to know if I should bother downloading this, or if I need to look for another source.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I'm getting the fail to load img error when launching a save, I tried to look up the link that was posted a few pages ago but the link was unavailable.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes