4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I need some gameplayhelp.

I'm on the "the delivery girl" quest. I found the package in the closet. I got my package frm the locker and hide it in the couch. Than Missy got drunken. Next time Roseligh goes phoning and I can click the package again at the couch. But as soon I click on it Rosaligh comes back and I cant do anythink. And everytime Missy gets drunken. Even if I don't click on the vine bottle at all.

What am I doing wrong?
When she comes back from the phone, offer her a drink... you yourself may only take a drink once at the beginning....

Or look a look here

Reactions: TestingCar

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Hi, I have a red ball next to my bed preventing me from sleeping. Is there anything I must do ? I have to wait for second period to talk to Melissa or something

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
"Reign of Jess" the only new content in the update? Or is there something else new?
There's also new content for Poppy if you're on the subby path and a new scene at home for Stacey

Hi, I have a red ball next to my bed preventing me from sleeping. Is there anything I must do ? I have to wait for second period to talk to Melissa or something
This has been fixed in an update, so just download the newest version and that'll go away.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I have two quick things regarding the gallery.

First, for "Tutorial FIght with Stacey" only the "Win" event is shown, for "Lose" and "Karen Intervenes" only the music changes but the events are not shown.

Second, the "Spanked in Karen's Office" event is not unlocked for me even though I have done it a few times. Or is this a different event in Karen's office ?

PS: Is there any way to trigger the Dream Sequence once you've done Chapter 4 and everything else? I seem to have done something wrong, because I got this sequence in a previous game run had...

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
There's also new content for Poppy if you're on the subby path and a new scene at home for Stacey
For several days in the game I've been going to Poppy's house and only three old scenes, and Stacey meets me every day in front of the house with claims about panties

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have two quick things regarding the gallery.

First, for "Tutorial FIght with Stacey" only the "Win" event is shown, for "Lose" and "Karen Intervenes" only the music changes but the events are not shown.

Second, the "Spanked in Karen's Office" event is not unlocked for me even though I have done it a few times. Or is this a different event in Karen's office ?

PS: Is there any way to trigger the Dream Sequence once you've done Chapter 4 and everything else? I seem to have done something wrong, because I got this sequence in a previous game run had...
Thanks, I'll take a look at those gallery issues. The dream sequence will appear as an option once you've completed either the Bad Girls Bitch or Down with the Bad Girls, it's not dependent on Chapter 4. If one of those quests is complete but you're not getting the option to do the dream sequence, that's a bug and I may need to see the save.

For several days in the game I've been going to Poppy's house and only three old scenes, and Stacey meets me every day in front of the house with claims about panties
You need to get her submission score up, but I'm looking into this currently as you're not the first to report her event not triggering. The new Stacey event will show up randomly when the generator picks it, so it's just a case of playing the game normally.

Reactions: Coyote01

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
A Christmas Karen is now released to the public! Get it here:

You can also read my notes here:

Links will be added here shortly, but for now you can get it at itch.io

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks, I'll take a look at those gallery issues. The dream sequence will appear as an option once you've completed either the Bad Girls Bitch or Down with the Bad Girls, it's not dependent on Chapter 4. If one of those quests is complete but you're not getting the option to do the dream sequence, that's a bug and I may need to see the save.
Thank you very much for your reply. :)(y)

On the subject of "Dream Sequence", I'm almost certain that the error lay with me and not with the game. I think I pressed the enter key too fast. :LOL:
Since I have as well as so to play the game again, on another path, I will then pay better attention to it. Should it be so again, then I would report again. :)

Reactions: Trinian

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Missy [2022 Christmas Special] [Trinian Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 440 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

prisoner23

May 9, 2020

This has been fixed in an update, so just download the newest version and that'll go away.
mind sharing ( hinting at least XD ) how to trigger the new stacey scene ?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
mind sharing ( hinting at least XD ) how to trigger the new stacey scene ?
It'll come up by itself as you play through. As you pass through the upper hall in Missy's house, she'll come out of her room and the scene will start. Choose to accept your punishment each time. There's now 3 scenes to see, with the last one being the new one.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020

Hi Trinian Thank you very much for the update :D , and also thank you very much for that truly exciting Christmas story with Ebenezer "Karen" Scrooge :LOL:. I certainly liked it a lot and I appreciate and admire the gift you gave us fans :love:.

I have a question, how do I find the new scene with poppy?

Thank you very much again and happy holidays :3

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi Trinian Thank you very much for the update :D , and also thank you very much for that truly exciting Christmas story with Ebenezer "Karen" Scrooge :LOL:. I certainly liked it a lot and I appreciate and admire the gift you gave us fans :love:.

I have a question, how do I find the new scene with poppy?

Thank you very much again and happy holidays :3
Keep worshipping her each day and it will find you.

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes