• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have started a new replay, and I can not play the making of the Fight Club content. Have it been removed by any reason?

Also, it´s the Jess Queen day the only new content?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I'm trying to progress "The Bad Girl's Bitch" quest, and after stealing Malia's journal and returning to Poppy it tells me to meet Poppy at school, the dialogue said to meet her at the yard before classes but she isn't there. Where is she?
Yeah same here, i cant find her at all and 2 days passed.

Apr 28, 2020
I'm trying to progress "The Bad Girl's Bitch" quest, and after stealing Malia's journal and returning to Poppy it tells me to meet Poppy at school, the dialogue said to meet her at the yard before classes but she isn't there. Where is she?
when I played, too, at that moment I didn’t immediately advance, I even started the Jess quest from the new update, but after a few days Poppy still appeared, try to run fast for a few days.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
For everyone reporting the Poppy isn't there bug - thanks, the workaround as others have said is to keep playing until the random generator gives you her morning event. Sorry, about this, but it's not clear why it's happening, there is a line of code that very clearly tells the game to put her there, so I'm investigating why it isn't working.

When my game starts, the map is completely black and I can only see the player. Please help
Try re-downloading, that sounds like a corrupted file. If it still doesn't work, I'll need to know which version you're playing (win/mac/linux) and any other relevant info.

I have started a new replay, and I can not play the making of the Fight Club content. Have it been removed by any reason?

Also, it´s the Jess Queen day the only new content?
The wrestling club should appear as normal if you just play through. It requires you to have finished Chapter 3, so if that's true and you still aren't getting the third period hockey event that starts it, I may need to take a look at your save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The wrestling club should appear as normal if you just play through. It requires you to have finished Chapter 3, so if that's true and you still aren't getting the third period hockey event that starts it, I may need to take a look at your save.
Here it is. I have finished the two relationship quests, the "in loco parentis" and "down with de bad girls". Also played the first day of "queen Jess". No active quest appears.

I have added a .sav to the name of the file, in order to be able to upload it.

Thanks for your fast answer

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, I just wanted to ask about Poppy's new events they are all in school, or where can I find them, please?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Here it is. I have finished the two relationship quests, the "in loco parentis" and "down with de bad girls". Also played the first day of "queen Jess". No active quest appears.

I have added a .sav to the name of the file, in order to be able to upload it.

Thanks for your fast answer
You need to finish Chapter 2 by going back and successfully getting Karen's package from Rosaleigh without her getting you drunk, then giving the package back to Karen. Queen of the Ring will then start the next day.

Hello, I just wanted to ask about Poppy's new events they are all in school, or where can I find them, please?
When you please her enough with daily grovelling, she'll appear at school and tell you to meet her at the summer house that night. That's when you'll get the new scene.

Reactions: Kenny_1

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
You need to finish Chapter 2 by going back and successfully getting Karen's package from Rosaleigh without her getting you drunk, then giving the package back to Karen. Queen of the Ring will then start the next day.
I´m pretty sure that I have done it. The Quest "the delivery girl" have been finished and don´t show as active.

Edit: I have checked right now. I have done it well before the save I have posted. If I go to talk with Karen ( thinking that may be I have get the package but forget to give it to her) nothing. She don´t say anything about the package. Have been delivered

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I´m pretty sure that I have done it. The Quest "the delivery girl" have been finished and don´t show as active.

Edit: I have checked right now. I have done it well before the save I have posted. If I go to talk with Karen ( thinking that may be I have get the package but forget to give it to her) nothing. She don´t say anything about the package. Have been delivered
Are you sure you've sent me the right save file then? (This is your auto-save.) It's at the point where you need to go back and try again after getting drunk last time, and when I try to talk to Karen, the game won't let me in (which is what's supposed to happen.)
1670797548974.png

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
How do you start the Riegn of Jess new content (or any other new content)?

I'm using the skip doll offered at the start of a new game

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
How to start Chapter 4 has been added to the FAQ.
We have to play 5 in game days? Even after we chose to skip? Why? That's alot of grinding for absolutely nothing? Would it break the script to have it day 1?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ran into a glitch, stuck on break 3 during the reign of jess. Attached Save.
No problem, I'll take a look.

We have to play 5 in game days? Even after we chose to skip? Why? That's alot of grinding for absolutely nothing? Would it break the script to have it day 1?
No. When you choose to skip to Chapter 4, it sets the day counter to 5. As long as you chose to start there and to start with Abbie's quest completed, all you need to do is go straight back to bed and the chapter will start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
No problem, I'll take a look.

No. When you choose to skip to Chapter 4, it sets the day counter to 5. As long as you chose to start there and to start with Abbie's quest completed, all you need to do is go straight back to bed and the chapter will start.
I did go back to bed but the quest won't start during next school day, it'sjust another vanilla school day... what event should I look for to start chapter 4 something at lunch or one of the breaks? I'm on my 3rd day after skipping and no quest is starting.

Edit: I picked the wrong button for skipping the abbi relationship that's why it was not working for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Rixss

rabbani7866

Oct 15, 2020
Try re-downloading, that sounds like a corrupted file. If it still doesn't work, I'll need to know which version you're playing (win/mac/linux) and any other relevant info.
I tried reinstalling the game, still didnt help. i tired both normal and compressed version but the same problem presists
im playing 0.5.4 version btw

rabbani7866

Oct 15, 2020
For everyone reporting the Poppy isn't there bug - thanks, the workaround as others have said is to keep playing until the random generator gives you her morning event. Sorry, about this, but it's not clear why it's happening, there is a line of code that very clearly tells the game to put her there, so I'm investigating why it isn't working.

btw can u port the game to android somehow? that would be great ngl

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yeah i found out why Poppy never showed up for Bad Girls Bitch quest(the step after you give the diary and she wants to meet you at school), you gotta talk to her in the summer house(w/e its called i forgot) after you get naked, like.. go up to her and talk to her, dont do the interactive thing Trinian

Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes