• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How could I get into Jess's sub route,should I do as she said or should I confront her a little bit so she could punish me?
Just keep playing through the main storyline, there aren't any choices with Jess yet. Your overall level of subbyness will affect dialogue, but that's it. The choices for Jess will come in the second act when her relationship quest is implemented.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's Public post is a lore post, in which you can learn everything you wanted to know about the mysterious Governess and her Noble Family!

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Ok I solved my own problem.

UPDATED ANDROID INSTRUCTIONS

To play this game on Android you need the latest Joiplay emulator. Which is step 1... YOU MUST GET JOIPLAY FROM THE JOIPLAY WEBSITE NOT GOOGLE PLAY... the Google play version of Joiplay is very old and no longer supported.

Step 2: download Missy win-linux version and unpack into downloads.

Step 3: go into joiplay app and register the game. When you launch the game you will get an error message saying "fossil needs to be the first plugin or the game will break" you need to exit Joiplay.

Step 4: download this patch I got from Joiplay discord, after installing the patch the game still won't work.

The patch (patches.json) goes next to the Game exe file in the directory

Step 4.5: if you get the patch here instead of the discord you will have to unzip it. F95 doesn't allow me to attach ".json" files.

Step 5: rename "FOSSILindex.HTML " to "index.html" (you probably don't need to worry about the html part depending on what file manager your using on your phone.

The game should now work on Android

This patch will work on RPGM games not just Missy. Not sure if it works for Renpy games. If the patch doesn't work for any reason, like wrong game engine or the patch gets old. The look up the Joiplay discord for a new patch.
Hi there,

The file you attached is the package.json and no longer the patches.json that disables the Fossil check. Please change that, could lead to confusion. Thanks

Also, you don't need to start up the game first or rename the FOSSILindex.html to index.html. you just need to put the patches.json into the main game folder and that's it.

BR HG

Last edited:

Freyia1989

Jul 24, 2022
Hi there, I was playing the game yesterday and it was working fine, but today, when I tried starting it, it said "Error Failed to initialize graphics" . I tried everything, I updated the graphics driver, I restarted the computer, I downloaded the game again, overwrite the files in the folder, make a new copy in another folder, on another hard partition, download from a different source and ran various compatibility modes, as well as running as administrator. Nothing worked. I restarted the computer several times too. What could be the problem, as I don't remember making any changes, and it was running fine yesterday. I did unplug the computer (when it was turned off, obviously) to move the central unit, but why would that lock me out of the game permanently?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi there, I was playing the game yesterday and it was working fine, but today, when I tried starting it, it said "Error Failed to initialize graphics" . I tried everything, I updated the graphics driver, I restarted the computer, I downloaded the game again, overwrite the files in the folder, make a new copy in another folder, on another hard partition, download from a different source and ran various compatibility modes, as well as running as administrator. Nothing worked. I restarted the computer several times too. What could be the problem, as I don't remember making any changes, and it was running fine yesterday. I did unplug the computer (when it was turned off, obviously) to move the central unit, but why would that lock me out of the game permanently?
It sounds like a hardware issue. You could try rolling back your last graphics update or reinstalling the graphics drivers altogether.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes