4.80 star(s) 21 Votes
Oct 16, 2018
In this week's public post, we'll learn some more things about Chapter Six and try to figure out together what Miss Paris's secret might be!

I know the "Miss Paris is not actually Sapphorian but wants to know their secrets" choice didn't win, but it sounds like a fun way to expand on the lore of your world. I hope you consider implementing it in some form. You could even build a whole spinoff story from it at some point. Seeing how a regular person reacts to such a world would be interesting.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I know the "Miss Paris is not actually Sapphorian but wants to know their secrets" choice didn't win, but it sounds like a fun way to expand on the lore of your world. I hope you consider implementing it in some form. You could even build a whole spinoff story from it at some point. Seeing how a regular person reacts to such a world would be interesting.
It would be interesting, even more so due to the fact that Miss Paris considers herself a very patriotic person on the island.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hey everyone! As a potential wannabe dev in the future, I am conducting a poll trying to gauge people's preferences between lezdom/straight femdom and I'd like to get as big of a sample size as possible, so I'd be grateful if you could drop by for a sec and cast your vote! :)

Here's the link for the poll.

I am trying not to get a biased respondent demographic so I only posted this link in a relatively popular straight femdom game thread and in the most popular lezdom one I know of that is in active development, which is yours Trinian - I hope you do not mind this post and if you ask me to remove it I will, although I'd be grateful if you didn't of course! :) Most other lezdom games I like are either completed or small projects, so I would also appreciate any suggestions of active lezdom game threads anyone here knows about.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How can I get the Avenging Angel quest?
It will start by itself when you've completed the prerequisites, which IIRC are: complete Chapter 5, Complete either Bad Girl's Bitch or Down with the Bad Girls and Queen of the Ring can't be in progress (so either finished or not started)
Basically, just keep playing through other quests and you'll get there.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
It will start by itself when you've completed the prerequisites, which IIRC are: complete Chapter 5, Complete either Bad Girl's Bitch or Down with the Bad Girls and Queen of the Ring can't be in progress (so either finished or not started)
Basically, just keep playing through other quests and you'll get there.
One thing to note about this is, make sure to do the full school day after you finish ch5 to get it. Because I remember alt-f4ing after the first period thinking it's bugged or something so just be patient lol

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, I'm asking for your opinions on the combat overhaul

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we return to the combat overhaul and discuss the poll results.

Reactions: aa14

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, the results of the latest round of consultation on the combat overhaul, and what that means for future development (it's good!)

Reactions: aa14 and Trellok

jireir

May 26, 2018
I like that last idea mentioned in that post it sounds very interesting. I actually play combat all the time no matter what but it could definitely be more interesting like the winning option suggested.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public update: Everything we know so far about Chapter Six and a glimpse at what's coming in Act Two!

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
where can I get additional games like Christmas Eve and Christmas Karen from the Missy game for free

Snap1111

Nov 22, 2023
Yes, I've seen these games on this site /, but they are paid and I need to get them for free
you can download them there for free, if you don't want to pay for them, just click on the fat red download button and then on no thanks, just take me to the downloads

Reactions: Trinian
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes