4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
not gonna lie, there where a couple time i was sacred "here it come ...here i comes...ohh..there just tribing....nice"
and some of the jokes made me chuckle "i never fake an orgasm when i paid for it "

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Requesto

May 19, 2019
In this week's public update: Everything we know so far about Chapter Six and a glimpse at what's coming in Act Two!

>Meanwhile, back in Sapphory City, the other bad girls arrive to join Jessica in playing with a broken and compliant Missy.
Will it make a difference on whether Missy herself is a Bad Girl or not and whether she has a high Bad Girl cred or not?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
>Meanwhile, back in Sapphory City, the other bad girls arrive to join Jessica in playing with a broken and compliant Missy.
Will it make a difference on whether Missy herself is a Bad Girl or not and whether she has a high Bad Girl cred or not?
No, because when this arc is complete, Avenging Angel will be moving to be an Act 2 quest, meaning that in the finished version of the game, it won't be possible to be a bad girl yet at this point in the main storyline.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
No, because when this arc is complete, Avenging Angel will be moving to be an Act 2 quest, meaning that in the finished version of the game, it won't be possible to be a bad girl yet at this point in the main storyline.
Just out of curiosity, what was the reason for releasing Avenging Angel ahead of its place in the story timeline (i.e. before chapter 5, when it really occurs after chapter 6)?
(Not complaining, I really am curious.)

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Will we see Jess's mothers at some point? It is a fact that no matter what happens Jess will get into trouble so at some point her mothers should be involved, I mean there are limits to maternal neglect.

I also wonder if Missy's mothers have had another daughter in her absence, I think it would be really fun to see Missy as the older sister getting into trouble for her.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just out of curiosity, what was the reason for releasing Avenging Angel ahead of its place in the story timeline (i.e. before chapter 5, when it really occurs after chapter 6)?
(Not complaining, I really am curious.)
The school council voted to make Avenging Angel first. It was a pretty shock result, as I was convinced people would want to immediately get to the next chapter of Missy being Jessica's slave :LOL: But I offered it as an option because I could, and because nothing in it gets in the way of the main storyline.

Will we see Jess's mothers at some point? It is a fact that no matter what happens Jess will get into trouble so at some point her mothers should be involved, I mean there are limits to maternal neglect.

I also wonder if Missy's mothers have had another daughter in her absence, I think it would be really fun to see Missy as the older sister getting into trouble for her.
You may recall we met one of Jess's mothers, Jane, in Queen of the Ring, when she came home and interrupted the girls just as things were about to get steamy (sorry about that, but I was slow-rolling Jess at the time :LOL:) Her other mother Lorna hasn't appeared yet but will at some point.

Missy was 17 when her mothers fled, so even if they had another daughter straight away, she'd be a baby currently, and not much use from a storyline perspective. (But I agree, that would be good!)

Reactions: Birdnman993

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I have just one question, how can I install RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher so that it works in the game? I don’t know English, I have to use translators, and without this stuff, even if I manage to translate, the quality will be so-so.

Edit: I found how to install, I spent 4 hours searching)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have wanted to be able to talk to you about this for so long, but now I finally can! Go to my Patreon/Subscribestar for a HUGE announcement!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, a peek behind the curtain of the April Fool's announcement.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
In this week's public post, a peek behind the curtain of the April Fool's announcement.

That was an April Fool's joke?? D:

Man, that would have been a good reason to subscribe to Netflix :/

• Haha

OuterZone

Nov 12, 2020
@Trinian

I liked the April Fools' Day post. You'd make for a good Netflix producer given that you gender-swapped poor Baelin. Pavlov too (in absentia).

• Haha

AstrongX

Apr 1, 2024
  • i would be very happy if he could post a link to the save file of the time when we started being the bad girl in the game
    save file

Reactions: lezard123

jireir

May 26, 2018
In this week's public post, an update on development and some details about what else you'll find in 0.8

A bit of a comment regarding the announcement there - I think that there should be certain scenarios where let's just say Missy doesn't get to choose if she has to go naked or not, considering there are instances and times in the game where Jess or Poppy get to dictate what she does.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we take a look around some of the new Fivaviana locations coming in 0.8!

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
I'm trying to find the walkthrough, but the main page link doesn't lead to anything helpful.
I recommend using the search bar to look for things within a thread
1713500946750.png

But on page 33 someone had posted a walk-through up to 0.4. Idk how helpful it is though.

I have a (mostly) complete walkthrough for the V 0.4 update. This one is more quest based because the school days are all randomly generated and would not follow any walkthrough.
It's still a bit rough, and a few missing events, I'm sure. And a few events I haven't listed all the way though, (the effect of seeing it for yourself is better.)
I also have a map location driven program that is a sort of interactive walkthrough. I'm still working out the new maps and event locations. It's user updateable so that you can keep your own notes in it.

Vigiler

Nov 7, 2021
How could I get into Jess's sub route,should I do as she said or should I confront her a little bit so she could punish me?

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes