4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
(and also has YOU in her head as well?)
No, while for the most part I stuck to what I'd established, that when you're not in Missy's head, you can't make any decisions for her, the decisions in the riding crop and vibe scenes were reluctantly put there for the purposes of allowing players to control what they saw.

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Trinian, have you considered changing appearances throughout the game like different hairstyles, piercings or even tattoos or is that something you don't want to do? Would like to hear your thoughts about it

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Birdnman993

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
No, while for the most part I stuck to what I'd established, that when you're not in Missy's head, you can't make any decisions for her, the decisions in the riding crop and vibe scenes were reluctantly put there for the purposes of allowing players to control what they saw.
Some of us appreciate the choice. Thank you and sorry it was a reluctant choice. Curious how many opted out of the cropping scene? I did because of the history of extreme/harsh scenes that made it not fun and made me want to stop playing.

Overall I liked this part of the Reign and the first day of Abby's quest was quite fun to play. I'm with the others that have commented that Jess's actions and dialogue seem out of character and don't make much sense - and Missy's overall lack of agency is frustrating but I think that is intentional story narrative and am very looking forward to how the weekend resolves itself.

Thanks Trinian - still loving the game overall.

DrD

Reactions: Trinian

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Trinian, have you considered changing appearances throughout the game like different hairstyles, piercings or even tattoos or is that something you don't want to do? Would like to hear your thoughts about it
As a fan of tattoos and piercings, I find it a very tempting idea that combines with the theme of slavery in the game, but as for Missy getting piercings and/or tattoos, it seems difficult considering that the school has a strict code of clothing in which having underwear of the wrong color entails a punishment, I can't imagine how furious the school would be if a student had a tattoo that says "your daughter also calls me mommy". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Although it would be attractive to see how the slaves have a tattoo that identifies them, which would be convenient in case any escape to be identified, also if they were criminals who have been exiled from Sapphory and live with a mark of shame, this It's just an idea, maybe at Sapphory they prefer sleek porcelain skin to be spanked.

• Haha
Reactions: blac and Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Tattoos would be difficult from a design perspective because of the limitations of HS2. From a fluff perspective, they're also . For older women this isn't a problem and you may have noticed that Raquel has a small one on her abdomen. Piercings are easy, and you may have noticed many girls in the game wear earrings, though again, schoolgirls aren't allowed body modifications.

Hairstyles are something I've messed about with, players who've been around longer may have noticed that I changed Stacey's hairstyle from the one she started with as I didn't like it.

Slaves are already identifiable by the collar they wear which can't be removed, I haven't established that slaves are tattooed, but because Mistresses can do whatever they want with them, there'd be no reason an owner couldn't decide she wants to decorate her slave in a certain way. Sucks for the slave if she doesn't like it!

Last edited:

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Tattoos would be difficult from a design perspective because of the limitations of HS2. From a fluff perspective, they're also . For older women this isn't a problem and you may have noticed that Raquel has a small one on her abdomen. Piercings are easy, and you may have noticed many girls in the game wear earrings, though again, schoolgirls aren't allowed body modifications.

Hairstyles are something I've messed about with, players who've been around longer may have noticed that I changed Stacey's hairstyle from the one she started with as I didn't like it.

Slaves are already identifiable by the collar they wear which can't be removed, I haven't established that slaves are tattooed, but because Mistresses can do whatever they want with them, there'd be no reason an owner couldn't decide she wants to decorate her slave in a certain way. Sucks for the slave if she doesn't like it!
I agree that body modification shouldn't really be a focus of the school theme although a rebellious student getting punished for something like a navel piercing sounds hot.

I didn't mean to get Missy all tattooed and pierced. I meant that these types of things could bring more variety to the world outside of the school, I probably should've been clearer about that. Slaves getting decorated by their mistresses like you said sounds really good for character variety. Especially in illegal slavery tattoos could be thing for example.

But I'm sure whatever you do with the game it's gonna be good. It really shows that you're passionate about it.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we'll be looking at what the results of last week's poll mean

Reactions: Birdnman993

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Just curious, but
Are tomboys a thing?
And if yes, are they a suppressed minority? An underground movement?
Because aside from some wrestling girls everyone seems so girly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: red_faced

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just curious, but
Are tomboys a thing?
And if yes, are they a suppressed minority? An underground movement?
Because aside from some wrestling girls everyone seems so girly.
The fluff answer is that Sapphorians have a gene marker (as a byproduct of the Female Asexual Reproduction process) that makes them more feminine than Homo sapien women (who have testosterone in their bodies.) They're also raised in a female-only society which values feminine qualities.

The but-really answer is that I like girly girls - but I'm not opposed to the idea of putting in a tomboyish girl if I can find the right sort of role for her ^^

Probably the closest character right now would be Melissa, as she's powerful and sporty.
1706484895131.png

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The fluff answer is that Sapphorians have a gene marker (as a byproduct of the Female Asexual Reproduction process) that makes them more feminine than Homo sapien women (who have testosterone in their bodies.) They're also raised in a female-only society which values feminine qualities.

The but-really answer is that I like girly girls - but I'm not opposed to the idea of putting in a tomboyish girl if I can find the right sort of role for her ^^
I like the explanation of genes better, for some time I have wondered if women born like this on the island have some genetic advantage over the common human such as superior intelligence or strength, an example like in "Champions of Liberty Institute of Training "where they created technology to reproduce asexually and this process gave them powers over humans, so far the only genetic advantage I have seen is that they do not have the disadvantage of having a menstrual period, it is not much but it is something :D

As for tomboys, it wouldn't make much sense for them to take into account that they don't know what men are like or what they are like, but I don't see it as crazy for there to be women with muscles but who are feminine.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I like the explanation of genes better, for some time I have wondered if women born like this on the island have some genetic advantage over the common human such as superior intelligence or strength, an example like in "Champions of Liberty Institute of Training "where they created technology to reproduce asexually and this process gave them powers over humans, so far the only genetic advantage I have seen is that they do not have the disadvantage of having a menstrual period, it is not much but it is something :D

As for tomboys, it wouldn't make much sense for them to take into account that they don't know what men are like or what they are like, but I don't see it as crazy for there to be women with muscles but who are feminine.
They don't necessarily need to be muscley, Tomboyish girls can simply dress and act unfeminine.

Loving the game so far. Quick question, how do I get the maid outfit?
Follow Abbie's relationship quest

bnp90

Jun 30, 2020
They don't necessarily need to be muscley, Tomboyish girls can simply dress and act unfeminine.

Follow Abbie's relationship quest
I'm following the quest and the next step is wear the maid outfit and I can't seem to find it. Have I missed something?

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes