• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Hedrongoat

Oct 20, 2020
I play Missy as a switch, best of both worlds.
What's a good way to raise Missy's submissiveness if you go with Down With the Bad Girls? Just curious--as I prefer that path as well, but I prefer sub Missy, just...some of the dynamics during that arc wasn't my cup of tea so I couldn't bring myself to do it again lol.

Compare that to the Bad Girls, who lack any likeable characters or redeemable features at all. The only person who seems to have her shit together is the girl Missy was hanging around in the isolation room (I think her name was Tish?), so again, a total no-brainer.
I'd say part of this depends on how you the player feel about Jess but...Jess is surprisingly not very present in the Bad Girls' Bitch. Granted, it does reinforce that she is often during her own schemes. Poppy seems there to be for those subs that enjoy being ruined, and that's *definitely* a kink. I am glad, at least, that you can break out of it at the end of the arc.

Stockholm Missy route provided an interesting perspective though about Malia and the Popular Girls' completely ignoring the critical weakness that was Missy in a world were slave conditioning is a thing.
I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought this. I was doing chapter 3 around the same time (I faffed around too much in my first playthrough so I ran into Poppy before finishing main story), and it wasn't lost on me that it felt like Missy was being conditioned into a bad girl slave.

Also for anyone that can't find the Gallery, walk out of Missy's room, go to the leftmost door on the top of the screen, then select the dresser, there.

Requesto

May 19, 2019
What's a good way to raise Missy's submissiveness if you go with Down With the Bad Girls? Just curious--as I prefer that path as well, but I prefer sub Missy, just...some of the dynamics during that arc wasn't my cup of tea so I couldn't bring myself to do it again lol.
Piss of Stacy then appease her. Each time you do this sub raises by 3. But as of now the stat does absolutely nothing. Just flavour text when you check it in Missy's bed.

I'd say part of this depends on how you the player feel about Jess but...Jess is surprisingly not very present in the Bad Girls' Bitch. Granted, it does reinforce that she is often during her own schemes. Poppy seems there to be for those subs that enjoy being ruined, and that's *definitely* a kink. I am glad, at least, that you can break out of it at the end of the arc.
It was actually addressed. Tish simply claims that she's a fence sitter, which begs the question why Poppy didn't press her into a more active role. Also at the end of Angel's quest everything should be clear. Also after playing Chapter 4, any sympathetic traits she may had went straight down the toilet. With all the bridges she burned, she can be glad to be not expelled from school after Missy deals with her.

Reactions: Hedrongoat

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
... players on that route are players that want to win, not see their character get tied up and fucked by the bullies.
As you said, "win" players aren't homogenous.

I want to win, but I also enjoyed that scene. I expect to lose battles on the way to winning the war (and I like sub-Missy).

I'm also more of a switch player. I'd say I lean towards Missy the sub, but on her terms - i.e. I'm find with her being dominated by the authorities (teachers, guards, Karen) because they're all constrained by legal limits; or by those she trusts and loves (Lola, Abby, etc.). But I'm not so keen on her being dominated by the bad girls on a permanent basis, because they're the bad guys.

I like her standing up for the victims and for what's right, and so I always want her to kick some Bad Girl butt - even if she occasionally gets hers kicked (or rather, spanked). The Reign of Jess is enjoyable for me to the extent that I believe Missy will win in the end, and that Jess will get her comeuppance.

Requesto

May 19, 2019
I'm find with her being dominated by the authorities (teachers, guards, Karen) because they're all constrained by legal limits
Nah, when Comandante Missy takes over the Popular Girls and the Bad Girls, and thus the whole school, shit's gonna change. They can't spank all of them. Also if they take over and dig in Fallujah Park, they essentially cut off the government from half the town, just saying...

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
A few people here were asking for a complete save.
Although I dont have everything unlocked, here's my save with all of the quests done (dom route) and most events unlocked.

For some reason I was never able to unlock the Orchard event. Apparently its an event that normally appears when you're a sub, so i don't really care.
The save doesn't work

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
Hi

Thanks for the new 0.7 update!

However, I think I may be encountering some bugs. I loaded my last save from v0.67, and some of the advertised new features seem to be missing:
  1. There's no new spanking sound - it's exactly the same as it always was.
  2. In the Pussy Pit, Nissa is still the only opponent.
  3. The fight mechanic seems unchanged to me.

I do get the new opening screen, showing that this is v0.7. My current save is from a replay which has not yet started The Reign of Jess, so I can't tell if the new content is available.

Thanks ...

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi

Thanks for the new 0.7 update!

However, I think I may be encountering some bugs. I loaded my last save from v0.67, and some of the advertised new features seem to be missing:
  1. There's no new spanking sound - it's exactly the same as it always was.
  2. In the Pussy Pit, Nissa is still the only opponent.
  3. The fight mechanic seems unchanged to me.

I do get the new opening screen, showing that this is v0.7. My current save is from a replay which has not yet started The Reign of Jess, so I can't tell if the new content is available.

Thanks ...
The sound is only on the new scenes, it'll be retroactively added to the older scenes as I get round to it. You have to either win or lose against Nissa at least once to unlock Raquel and the fighting mechanic changes are:

- Grapple is now guaranteed, but no longer does poison damage. When grapple is applied, it has a 65% chance to also apply a new effect, demoralized, which does the poison damage grapple used to do.

- If both combatants attempt to grapple in the same round, neither will be grappled.

- Rip Bra/Panties have had their rolls tweaked.

So the changes are still relatively small at the moment as I continue to try and figure out exactly what I want to have happen.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
The sound is only on the new scenes, it'll be retroactively added to the older scenes as I get round to it. You have to either win or lose against Nissa at least once to unlock Raquel and the fighting mechanic changes are:

- Grapple is now guaranteed, but no longer does poison damage. When grapple is applied, it has a 65% chance to also apply a new effect, demoralized, which does the poison damage grapple used to do.

- If both combatants attempt to grapple in the same round, neither will be grappled.

- Rip Bra/Panties have had their rolls tweaked.

So the changes are still relatively small at the moment as I continue to try and figure out exactly what I want to have happen.
Thanks - I found out the same: after coming back the next day, I was able to fight Raquel, and she did have the new sound.
Also, after exiting the game and restarting, the fight mechanic did seem to be changed. I'm not sure why it didn't seem that way the first time.

There is another issue: is there any way to run the game in full-screen mode? Windowed mode seems to chop off the top and bottom of the actual frame (so in fights, for example, I sometimes can't see if the grapple effect is still present on my opponent, as it is hidden behind the top bar. I'm not sure, but this seems more pronounced than it did in v0.67.

A minor possible bug: the game would not let Missy wear red underwear after school, saying she couldn't take a chance on being put on the plinth as she needed to talk to Lola. That should only happen when dressing for school, not changing afterwards.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks - I found out the same: after coming back the next day, I was able to fight Raquel, and she did have the new sound.
Also, after exiting the game and restarting, the fight mechanic did seem to be changed. I'm not sure why it didn't seem that way the first time.

There is another issue: is there any way to run the game in full-screen mode? Windowed mode seems to chop off the top and bottom of the actual frame (so in fights, for example, I sometimes can't see if the grapple effect is still present on my opponent, as it is hidden behind the top bar. I'm not sure, but this seems more pronounced than it did in v0.67.

A minor possible bug: the game would not let Missy wear red underwear after school, saying she couldn't take a chance on being put on the plinth as she needed to talk to Lola. That should only happen when dressing for school, not changing afterwards.
F4 enters and leaves fullscreen. Just be aware that its right next to F5 which resets the game. That catches me out all the time when I'm testing!

The red underwear thing is a bug, thanks, I'll take a look at that. Did you use the timeskip or play through the game normally?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
also how do i get missy put on the punishment plinth?
The way I know is that the teacher catches you wearing red panties since they are associated with prostitution, if they catch you they will put Missy on a punishment pedestal but if you go through the entire school day without getting caught Missy will gain a lot of reputation.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
F4 enters and leaves fullscreen. Just be aware that its right next to F5 which resets the game. That catches me out all the time when I'm testing!
Thanks - I'll have to be very careful!

The red underwear thing is a bug, thanks, I'll take a look at that. Did you use the timeskip or play through the game normally?
I played through normally.

Reactions: Trinian

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
was having a great time with this game, but a bug seems to have locked me from progressing.... its when you're on your way to school and the bullies make you buy them vodka. I completed the quest and tried to walk off the map before the bullies, and the game registered it as incomplete and gives me basically a "you cant steal their money, complete the quest" prompt but theres nothing I can do since the bullies are gone :/
I had a similar problem - the game gave me several choices, one of which was to steal their money, but every time I selected that choice, I got a message to the effect that Missy wasn't willing to infuriate the Bad Girls by doing so. Eventually I had to go back and buy the vodka, which made Missy late.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
The Malia OTK scene is in Avenging Angel. You need to have betrayed the popular girls as Poppy's slave.
I know others have requested this, but is there any chance we could have a way to get the Malia OTK scene if we had played Down with the Bad Girls?

For example, when we're spying for Angel but pretending to work for the Bad Girls, and have to potentially sabotage the Popular Girls to maintain our cover?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I know others have requested this, but is there any chance we could have a way to get the Malia OTK scene if we had played Down with the Bad Girls?

For example, when we're spying for Angel but pretending to work for the Bad Girls, and have to potentially sabotage the Popular Girls to maintain our cover?
I've been working on it. It may be ready in time for the public release, or definitely in 0.8 if not (y) There'll be new dialogue but no new images.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes