4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, so I'm kinda stuck. Not sure if it's a bug or I just don't know how to do something. I started a new game, and after coming to Abbie's house I think once or twice and eating dinner there, now every time I come over and talk to Abbie in her room she says I should talk to her mom if I wanna stay for dinner, but the only mom I see is indeed in the kitchen and she just says to tell Abbie the food won't be long. I can't figure out any way to get dinner going.

I'm actually doing Poppy's quests right now, and I need to search Malia's room (which I do feel very bad about) but she's there, and I don't know how to change that...

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hmm, so I'm kinda stuck. Not sure if it's a bug or I just don't know how to do something. I started a new game, and after coming to Abbie's house I think once or twice and eating dinner there, now every time I come over and talk to Abbie in her room she says I should talk to her mom if I wanna stay for dinner, but the only mom I see is indeed in the kitchen and she just says to tell Abbie the food won't be long. I can't figure out any way to get dinner going.

I'm actually doing Poppy's quests right now, and I need to search Malia's room (which I do feel very bad about) but she's there, and I don't know how to change that...
That sounds like it may be a bug. Perhaps some weird interaction with Abbie's quest and Poppy's. Chuck me over your save file and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Loving the new update, more class events and getting to strip Jess love it.:D

Found some maybe bugs.
-You can ignore Stacey when she is in the garden, don't know if this was the case the first time you get the event, but every time since I can just leave without talking to her.
-The Sub dream raises your sub counter.
-I think the Sub dream has a dead-end, haven't tried to recreate it yet, but after being send to spy on the popular girls meeting, I was send to a black map of nothingness.

Reactions: room217

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks, here's the save attached:
Thanks, I'll take a look now and get back to you asap.

i tried to redownload the game but i keept getting the black screen so i dont know what to do :(
It's probably an issue with your graphics settings then. Then next thing I'd try is making sure you have the latest versions of your graphics drivers. I haven't been able to find any more information on anyone else having this problem yet, so that's the best I've got in the meantime.

Loving the new update, more class events and getting to strip Jess love it.:D

Found some maybe bugs.
-You can ignore Stacey when she is in the garden, don't know if this was the case the first time you get the event, but every time since I can just leave without talking to her.
-The Sub dream raises your sub counter.
-I think the Sub dream has a dead-end, haven't tried to recreate it yet, but after being send to spy on the popular girls meeting, I was send to a black map of nothingness.
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!
- The Stacey thing is intentional, since that's a repeatable scene, you can choose to just ignore it so that it doesn't become annoying having to play it every time.
- I'll take a look through the dream sequence and fix the counter issue.
- It sounds like the screen failed to fade back in after the meeting. I'll check this before the next update too. The dream sequences were a little rushed towards the end, so these aren't the first errors to be discovered with them.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
The game keeps freezing and i have to close it and openit again, does anyone knows what the problem can be?

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
Hi! You think of make a true slave state for Milly in the next step of your game ?
(sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
I get an error that tells me: Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window
how do I solve it?
me sale un error que me dice: Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window como lo soluciono?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Compressed please
You'll want to post here, I believe
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/

The game keeps freezing and i have to close it and openit again, does anyone knows what the problem can be?
Is it happening in any particular area? Is there a pattern to it?

Hi! You think of make a true slave state for Milly in the next step of your game ?
(sorry for my bad english)
As in a bad ending game over sort of thing?

I get an error that tells me: Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window
how do I solve it?
me sale un error que me dice: Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window como lo soluciono?
Have a look at this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/unable-to-find-graphics-system-window.32325/

Reactions: DanSan1981

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How to get Malia's journal? At what point does she leave her room?
Talk to their mother, have food with the family, then she'll be downstairs. If you've not found Abbie' bra size yet, you may get the bug we identified further up and I'll need to modify your save.

Nov 1, 2020
so it's a great game and that's a lot of content for such an early release, i hope that put pressure the dev to not look like short-servicing or anything
i just had one bug after the quest with emily that the character was naked and couldn't leave the house or change because the clothes disappeared, did anyone else have this ?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
so it's a great game and that's a lot of content for such an early release, i hope that put pressure the dev to not look like short-servicing or anything
i just had one bug after the quest with emily that the character was naked and couldn't leave the house or change because the clothes disappeared, did anyone else have this ?
They're on the sofa where you left them. Interact with the pile of cloth.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes