4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with all the gallery open? I formatted my computer and don't have the time to replay through the entire game. And yes, I did use the timeskip to skip forward, but it keeps the majority of the gallery locked.

Reactions: Mister Tickle

herbert164

Jun 27, 2023
i am playing on 8.6 and on the delivery girl quest i accidentally clicked through some dialog options-i think- in the furry beaver. I ended up failing and going to the stocks. Later when i reattempt I get soft locked in the furry beaver. did i miss some specific requirement to progress the main story?

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
i have an issue where i am stuck as all of my saves are in the (reign of Jess) part of the game and i had not done the maid dress to emily's house and now wether i do it as abbie or missy i can't complete it with abbie i can't leave the area even though she is in her normal clothes it believes she is in the maid outfit and i can't even fast travel to fix it. and when i go to the older save when i am missy i can't report to karen as i am supposed to as she just keeps asking me if i got spanked at school today do i need to start over?

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
This is a nice game, at least if you like spanking. It's still fine if you don't, but it can get a little tiresome in that case.

Story is fine, and I know that's quite hard to pull off when you have different paths, but some choices seem to wash over the gameplay a little too much.

Really looking forward to see the story develop, maybe with a few more none spanking scenes in between eh? eh?

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
So just to update those of you who are experiencing the problem with the Malia's phone part of Avenging Angel, I'm looking into this, but can't find any obvious reason for it. The message displayed when you talk to Carmella is only supposed to come up during a very specific part of The Bad Girl's Bitch. One possibility is that you're up to that point in the dream sequence, so if that's so, then completing the dream sequence, or at least moving it past that part will solve the problem.

If anyone tries that, let me know how you get on.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just had a look at the save file and that does indeed appear to be the case. Copy the attached file into the data folder, overwriting the one that's there and you should be able to proceed even without finishing the dream sequence.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes