4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

DragonEater

Jul 16, 2021
Oh! That's weird, I haven't touched that bit. I'll take a look and get it patched. Can I ask, did you get that by playing through normally or by using the timeskip fairy?
Normal mode from the beginning. Got trigger alarm in entrance room until got pass to season 2 then it goes away. Everything was smooth until I got this glitch and unable to proceed with next mission.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Normal mode from the beginning. Got trigger alarm in entrance room until got pass to season 2 then it goes away. Everything was smooth until I got this glitch and unable to proceed with next mission.
Copy this file to the data folder, overwriting the one that's already in there. Should fix your problem. Thanks for the bug report!

Reactions: gojira667

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
please compress this version ... the only compressed version i found was Missy [2022 Christmas Special] [Trinian Games] ---- 3gb for 1 game is huge!! ... the compressed version was 440mb !!

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
1724435896668.png

what this trigger in abby house do? if u pull this - u gonna be trapped in house and cant exit.

and about this update... I aple to found only 2 scenes. 1 nude atanding at school, and washing in kitchen.... whad do i miss?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 3960229

what this trigger in abby house do? if u pull this - u gonna be trapped in house and cant exit.

and about this update... I aple to found only 2 scenes. 1 nude atanding at school, and washing in kitchen.... whad do i miss?
:FacePalm: That's not supposed to be there. Thanks, will get it removed. It's a debug switch that I used for something a while ago.

Those are the only two scenes, (there's a third that you get if you wore the wrong underwear to assembly, if you missed it, then it unlocks in the gallery) - this was a mini-update to begin Act 2. I've started work on 0.9 now which has the next quest in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Up_down

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hotfix removing the switch in Abbie's room and fixing Karen's closet.
Get it here =>

jireir

May 26, 2018
Can anyone remind me how to copy the saves from the previous version? Do we need to copy and paste every file in the "save" folder? Or do we skip anything?

Edit: Nvm, I just remembered that I had to make one save in the new version of the game before copying all the saves for it to work.

Last edited:

crispBrisket

May 14, 2024
This is going to be a Hard and Complicated question to ask, I can't help but get it off my chest.
So I'm currently at this point in the story, Playing as Abbie and had just left Paris apartment after the conversation about Jess.
I know this is a kink game and all fiction but my God I can't help but feel the amount of Wrath and Anger I have towards this Character Jess right now. Props to the Dev, you sure know how to write a good ASSHOLE/Villian, I hate her already which is what bad guys should do.
Anyways I want to know If Jess gets over-thrown somehow going forward in the story or it's always going to be like this for Missy ?
I know it says 'The Reign of Jess' which does makes sense why it's like this however Missy is the main one and not Jess.
Love the game though, one of my best femdom already.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Missy-0.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
This is going to be a Hard and Complicated question to ask, I can't help but get it off my chest.
So I'm currently at this point in the story, Playing as Abbie and had just left Paris apartment after the conversation about Jess.
I know this is a kink game and all fiction but my God I can't help but feel the amount of Wrath and Anger I have towards this Character Jess right now. Props to the Dev, you sure know how to write a good ASSHOLE/Villian, I hate her already which is what bad guys should do.
Anyways I want to know If Jess gets over-thrown somehow going forward in the story or it's always going to be like this for Missy ?
I know it says 'The Reign of Jess' which does makes sense why it's like this however Missy is the main one and not Jess.
Love the game though, one of my best femdom already.
I dont want to spoil for you. But the outcome of the reign of Jess is entirely in your hands. There will be a few options along the road, where you can change the outcome in one direction or the other..

Hopefully this answers your question, with out spoiling to much..

crispBrisket

May 14, 2024
I dont want to spoil for you. But the outcome of the reign of Jess is entirely in your hands. There will be a few options along the road, where you can change the outcome in one direction or the other..

Hopefully this answers your question, with out spoiling to much..
Many thanks. I just wanted conformation they're options along the way like Poggys quest.
It just threw me off given Jess is now the main Plot and quest, I was so confused like surly this isn't Missy's whole life now. Not to take anything away from Jess, she's a great annoying Villian, So yea Many thanks for clarifications.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
It's not strictly true that Reign of Jess is in your hands, the ending of that story is set, but if the question is will you be Jess's slave indefinitely, the answer is only if you choose to.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
It's not strictly true that Reign of Jess is in your hands, the ending of that story is set, but if the question is will you be Jess's slave indefinitely, the answer is only if you choose to.
I guess it depends on how you look at it. The way I see it, you have 3 possible outcomes, maybe even four..

Reactions: Trinian

Quiet573

Feb 28, 2023
Hey there! I'm currently doing some side quests while waiting for the new update aaand I think I'm missing something. I'm currently on the Avenging Angel quest and I need to steal Malia's phone. The problem is that it needs me to get another dinner and no matter who I speak to, it just does not start. Abbie just offers to re-watch their scene, Malia just asks about the day and their mother says the food isn't going to be ready for a while. How do I move forward?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hey there! I'm currently doing some side quests while waiting for the new update aaand I think I'm missing something. I'm currently on the Avenging Angel quest and I need to steal Malia's phone. The problem is that it needs me to get another dinner and no matter who I speak to, it just does not start. Abbie just offers to re-watch their scene, Malia just asks about the day and their mother says the food isn't going to be ready for a while. How do I move forward?
Did you pull the lever in Abbie's room?

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes