4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Quiet573

Feb 28, 2023
I think I need some help here. I was doing the Reign of Jess Part 3 quest as one of the transitions between Missy and Abbie just made it stuck at black screen. I thought the game has bugged and restarting it would've fixed it all, but it appears my save file got corrupted. Any leads on fixing it? It would be a shame to play over 3+ hours back from the last manual save...

Nice work on the story, btw. I was fully into building up the relations on Jess until chapter 4... I'm full of wish for revenge now~

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I think I need some help here. I was doing the Reign of Jess Part 3 quest as one of the transitions between Missy and Abbie just made it stuck at black screen. I thought the game has bugged and restarting it would've fixed it all, but it appears my save file got corrupted. Any leads on fixing it? It would be a shame to play over 3+ hours back from the last manual save...

Nice work on the story, btw. I was fully into building up the relations on Jess until chapter 4... I'm full of wish for revenge now~
Looks like that's just a failure to fade back in, should be an easy fix if you send me the save file either by PM or just post it here. Did it happen after the scene with the bad girls?

Quiet573

Feb 28, 2023
Looks like that's just a failure to fade back in, should be an easy fix if you send me the save file either by PM or just post it here. Did it happen after the scene with the bad girls?
Yep, it was exactly after that scene. Is it becoming a common fail or are you just testing your memory on story?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yep, it was exactly after that scene. Is it becoming a common fail or are you just testing your memory on story?
I deduced it from where you are in the quest. I'm not sure why, but it looks like something somehow got interrupted before it finished. Here's the fixed save back though, enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trellok

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I do believe Ive encountered a bug. I have to invite Abby on a date. Bought the underwear for her, I have the money and realations is all in order. But when I go to talk to her after school, the only dialogue she has, is that I should speak with her mom if I want to join for dinner..

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I do believe Ive encountered a bug. I have to invite Abby on a date. Bought the underwear for her, I have the money and realations is all in order. But when I go to talk to her after school, the only dialogue she has, is that I should speak with her mom if I want to join for dinner..
Yes, that's a known bug that'll be fixed in the public release next week. If you'd like to progress past that point now, just send me your save and I'll move it on for you.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Wow I believe Ive said this before. But geez I forgot how mental Jess were.. Heres me hoping the girl will end up in the stocks at one point..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Did you ever have any luck fixing this problem?
Not yet, but the public release of the mini-update is next week, so I'll do it before then. Combat is the thing that's probably most in need of a proper overhaul at this point anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: Anonymous100

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Not yet, but the public release of the mini-update is next week, so I'll do it before then. Combat is the thing that's probably most in need of a proper overhaul at this point anyway.
Hmm I never got the option to drug the teacher or not. Abby just went ahead and drugged the teacher, and I wanted to see Jess punnished for her actions..

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Combat is the thing that's probably most in need of a proper overhaul at this point anyway.
There are 2 ways I would suggest to go about it.

Either,
Make it like the wrestling or the volleyball game, and have all the fights be scripted with different options on how to react.
It would be easy to balance and give players some nice pictures to look at during the fights, so even if you plan to lose it's worth doing the fights.
But you would lose the game aspect of the fighting system and it would be even more renders that needs to be made.

Or,
Make it more like rock, paper, scissors, and give everyone and all attacks an "element", and damage gets impacted based on who you are fighting and what move was used last (if that's even possible in RPGM).
My suggestion for that would be:

Grapple, dealing medium or continues damage while restricting what moves the opponent can use, grabbing arms, giving wedgies or stripping opponents. Used by people like Jess and the wrestlers.
V
Physical, High damage moves like pulling hair, slapping or knee strikes. Used by people like Poppy and older bad girls.
V
Vocal, low damage while debuffing opponent, buffing or healing yourself/allies. Used by people like Stacey and the popular girls.
V
Grapple, here to show what Vocal beats.

Have Missy start as natural "element" but allow items to chance her state.
And to make it feel even more worth it to fight, you could allow attacks to be unlocked as you beat opponents or during scenes like Jess teaching you wrestling.

It would feel more tactical and be nice story wise to have the girls move set based on their personalities.
But it would be a whole lot of work for a system very few players even use.

Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes