4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Glad you like it ^^ I tried, with Abbie's character to make her more sensible and grounded than Missy - whereas for instance, if you tell Missy to masturbate or have sex with someone, she happily does so, Abbie is horrified by the suggestion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They react with similar dismay at being put in embarrassing situations, of course, because I think most people probably would :giggle:
That's because Abigail's submission and slutness skills are underdeveloped:DHad she stayed under our control a little longer, and wow, what she would have started doing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trinian

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
A hotfix has been released blamming all currently known bugs. You can get it here
Speaking to Lola during group study when collecting materials partially resets her quest (initial objective). I could still go to her house to spend time with her. That is until her points are high enough and now she's just missing after school.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Speaking to Lola during group study when collecting materials partially resets her quest (initial objective). I could still go to her house to spend time with her. That is until her points are high enough and now she's just missing after school.
Thanks, I'll take a look at it

Reactions: gojira667

Valar888

Oct 1, 2018
I've seen some asking for 100% full gallery save. Sadly, I could not get everything unlocked. I got everything except for the "Loyalty" and "Orchard" events unlocked.
To use the file just make sure to create a save in slot 1 and then override it with the rmmzsave file I provided.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes