4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck, I've got the maid's dress and the next part says to speak to Emily, I can't leave the area and no matter which house I try I can't get anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm stuck, I've got the maid's dress and the next part says to speak to Emily, I can't leave the area and no matter which house I try I can't get anywhere. What am I doing wrong?
Can I take a look at the save?

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
i have an issue where i am stuck as all of my saves are in the (reign of Jess) part of the game and i had not done the maid dress to emily's house and now wether i do it as abbie or missy i can't complete it with abbie i can't leave the area even though she is in her normal clothes it believes she is in the maid outfit and i can't even fast travel to fix it. and when i go to the older save when i am missy i can't report to karen as i am supposed to as she just keeps asking me if i got spanked at school today do i need to start over?
these are th two saves i am talking about first is when i went through with abbie second is a backup where i can't complete it with missy

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This patch should solve all of the problems related to Emily's house in Lady Flower.

Here's my save
I'm playing on Android using latest version of Joiplay
these are th two saves i am talking about first is when i went through with abbie second is a backup where i can't complete it with missy
Notheonlyone I'd be fascinated to know how that file6 save came to be, as there should be no way for you to be at that point in Chapter 4 in the maid outfit at home with Missy telling you to return to Karen. There's at least 3 things wrong with that scenario o_O

Anarae

May 25, 2018
This patch should solve all of the problems related to Emily's house in Lady Flower.

Notheonlyone I'd be fascinated to know how that file6 save came to be, as there should be no way for you to be at that point in Chapter 4 in the maid outfit at home with Missy telling you to return to Karen. There's at least 3 things wrong with that scenario o_O
Thank you for the patch, managed to advance the quest now :)

Reactions: Trinian

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021

thats a good question i got the abbie dress without doing the maid quest it took me 3 tries to retrieve the package for karen and after i did i got the dress and talked to abbie so i never needed the money from the maid job (either that or i somehow stole the dress)

Last edited:
  • Wow

:)870

May 5, 2024
Just had a look at the save file and that does indeed appear to be the case. Copy the attached file into the data folder, overwriting the one that's there and you should be able to proceed even without finishing the dream sequence.
Yes, thank youu

Valar888

Oct 1, 2018
So I think I have a similar issue where the dream sequence is interfering with the Avenging Angel quest. I got stuck in the dream sequence where I had to go meet the popular girls in Malia's room but the game wouldn't let me in for some reason. So I just continued the non-dream quest until now I'm stuck unable to send the message from Malia's room, and her mom won't start dinner, something about Malia having friends over.

BubblingBase

Dec 13, 2023
So I think I have a similar issue where the dream sequence is interfering with the Avenging Angel quest. I got stuck in the dream sequence where I had to go meet the popular girls in Malia's room but the game wouldn't let me in for some reason. So I just continued the non-dream quest until now I'm stuck unable to send the message from Malia's room, and her mom won't start dinner, something about Malia having friends over.
Same problem. Otherwise I'm loving the game!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Missy-0.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Does anyone know where to find Mirabella after the auction in part 3 of Jess's Chapter Reign when you have to house hack Elizabeth Paris?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know where to find Mirabella after the auction in part 3 of Jess's Chapter Reign when you have to house hack Elizabeth Paris?
The stockade at the waterfront. Same place she was the previous day.

Reactions: Saturn23

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
The stockade at the waterfront. Same place she was the previous day.
I finally took the time to play Missy! I've gotten through all three chapters of Reign of Jess, and I want to say that this is the high point of story development in my opinion. It's even amazing how simple in terms of presentation a story in pictures and text can be more exciting than the cutscenes of many rich games that suffer from vulgarity and limitation.
The author did a serious job on the details - such as the reflections in the mirror - in the scenes! I give my respect!
I wanted to praise the main character of the game, she really feels like a person with her own character, not just a dummy. Worried the whole story for her future more than my own!
Unfortunately, Abigail feels just like Missy, here it's like she doesn't have any major differences from her friend.
Jess, of course, is a total asshole, but she's also a very well-written character.
My English is really bad, so I got lost in the big city and didn't always understand everything that was being said to me. I only caught the general gist, so to speak. Thank you for the quest-log.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I finally took the time to play Missy! I've gotten through all three chapters of Reign of Jess, and I want to say that this is the high point of story development in my opinion. It's even amazing how simple in terms of presentation a story in pictures and text can be more exciting than the cutscenes of many rich games that suffer from vulgarity and limitation.
The author did a serious job on the details - such as the reflections in the mirror - in the scenes! I give my respect!
I wanted to praise the main character of the game, she really feels like a person with her own character, not just a dummy. Worried the whole story for her future more than my own!
Unfortunately, Abigail feels just like Missy, here it's like she doesn't have any major differences from her friend.
Jess, of course, is a total asshole, but she's also a very well-written character.
My English is really bad, so I got lost in the big city and didn't always understand everything that was being said to me. I only caught the general gist, so to speak. Thank you for the quest-log.
Glad you like it ^^ I tried, with Abbie's character to make her more sensible and grounded than Missy - whereas for instance, if you tell Missy to masturbate or have sex with someone, she happily does so, Abbie is horrified by the suggestion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They react with similar dismay at being put in embarrassing situations, of course, because I think most people probably would :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes