4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
After this, if you want an idea for your next game...
Make "The World of Man"
Life outside of Sapphory running about as the same time frame as "now".
It sounds like a savage world of kill or be killed.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The story of the outside world will be mostly told through interaction with characters that have been there. I have a clear idea of how I want to build that part of the story, while keeping the game 100% lesbian.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hello,

I have a quick question. I am currently on the "Down with the Bad Girls quest" and am looking for Poppy's house to steal the computer. Can anyone tell me where this house is ? It should be in "Lady Garden's Estate" but I just can't find it. :(
Yes, top row, far east. The house with the small house in the NE corner.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck in the dream sequence now. I'm supposed to plant the virus on Poppys laptop but I can't enter her house and the only other option is leaving the dream.
I think the response that Missy is giving is the same when going there outside of the dream ("I doubt I am welcome..." something along those lines)
I just finished the dream sequence, Down with Bad Girls. That's not in there, but, you are sent to get Milia journal.
But, How to I exit the dream? It got stuck when Missy was to wake up.
OK, my bad, you went with helping Poppy which would have given you the other dream quest.
Looks like both dream quests have their own ending problems.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I just finished the dream sequence, Down with Bad Girls. That's no in there, but, you are sent to get Milna (?) journal.
But, How to I exit the dream? It got stuck when Missy was to wake up.
Do you mean it got stuck after you get the journal? Which quest objective is currently active?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Do you mean it got stuck after you get the journal? Which quest objective is currently active?
No, I finished it... Poppy get's arrested with all the drugs in her locker.
At the end of the sequence, when the drugs were to be put into the other popular girls lockers, I turn on her and told the popular girls about it.
Then when Missy was waking up, "ZZzzzzzzz....." and the down arrow, the game would not respond to any keys. Altho, I did access the F1 (?) menu, but the game script was just stuck.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Here is the last save before the crash.
I've figured out what was causing the game to hang. The bug will be fixed in the next release, but in the meantime, here's your save, fixed so it won't have that problem again.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm. Same thing again, just hangs on the zzzzzz dialogue?
yea.
I also noticed, and it may be something with Ace, but I run this full screen, switching to regular, then back to full disables the ESC key.
I wonder if something like that is happening with the dream sequence.
No, I think the ESC key was just a fluke on my system.

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
In Lola's home after the Pop Quiz, Shouldn't the second mom be looking the other way?
Or did she want Missy to watch her ass??? :)

Reactions: lezard123

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
yea.
I also noticed, and it may be something with Ace, but I run this full screen, switching to regular, then back to full disables the ESC key.
I wonder if something like that is happening with the dream sequence.
Frustrating. I'll take another look, that should have fixed it.

In Lola's home after the Pop Quiz, Shouldn't the second mom be looking the other way?
Or did she want Missy to watch her ass??? :)
Who *doesn't* want to look at Missy's ass? But I'll take a look at that one too, thanks. ^^

...the error, that is...not Missy's ass.... though I may look at that too for uh... research. To find out what it is Lola's mum finds so fascinating...

...I'll be in my bunk.

Edit: Yes, I just re-read it and realised my joke doesn't work, it's Christmas, I've spent most of the last week drunk! ^^

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
For the record... I'd watch Missy's ass anytime!
There could be an issue with the money, I've lost some at times.
Also, when I went to buy Abbie's bra and panties, I had $80 cash, but couldn't buy the $70 set.
Yea, I made some money other ways first.
I like how alive that world seems, well done!!! I really feel like I'm there. Not too many games are like that.

I'm gona create a new walk through, no offence to who did the first one, and watch the money to see what happens.
Can't wait for V 0.4!

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
OK, for the cash problem.
I worked for Emiliy and made 200.
After I gave Karen her cut, I now have 90 left over. Shouldn't I have 170???
Or did Karen already take her next cut of 80?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
OK, for the cash problem.
I worked for Emiliy and made 200.
After I gave Karen her cut, I now have 90 left over. Shouldn't I have 170???
You also paid Karen for the maid outfit. If you recall, when Missy asks to be allowed to use it again, Karen demands 80 credits in payment for it.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You also paid Karen for the maid outfit. If you recall, when Missy asks to be allowed to use it again, Karen demands 80 credits in payment for it.
That what I'm figuring, BUT, I've only used it just the once, and haven't "borrowed" it for a second use yet. Shouldn't that be taken out then?
Or is this mainly to keep Missy from having too much money?

But that aside, still an amazing, seemingly alive game.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
That what I'm figuring, BUT, I've only used it just the once, and haven't "borrowed" it for a second use yet. Shouldn't that be taken out then?
Or is this mainly to keep Missy from having too much money?

But that aside, still an amazing, seemingly alive game.
You pay to unlock the maid outfit. It happens automatically after you sleep with Emily, you'll get that dialogue between Missy and Karen, lose the money and from that point on can wear it at any time. There's an alternate route where you can decline to sleep with Emily at first, keep taking the maid outfit anyway behind Karen's back, but as soon as you sleep with Emily, Karen will catch you, be angry and you'll need to pay her 100 instead of the 80 you pay by doing it straight away.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes