4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

chabulon

Jul 18, 2018
mhh how do i make it full screen? i onlz get a small window with no option at all to make it big, onlz minimize or close.
apreciate

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I've got a walkthrough for this game, BUT, there is a BIG problem with following it.
The story branches VERY wide. (Too many things that can happen at any time.)
Most games are:
Go here, fight, gain levels, go there, fight, gain levels...
And the stronger you get, as in gaining levels, opens up new areas to... fight, gain levels... and so on.
Basically, go to "A", then "B", then "C"...
For this, there is no "levels", just an 18 year old girl going to school and harassed by teachers and bad girls as well.

There is, other than the structured start of the day and the classes and breaks, so many things that can happen
at any time, and several repeat so that if you miss it one day, it will come back on another day.
Then, after school, it's all open to doing whatever you want.
(Anyway...)
I have a first draft, but some more playing to determine the best way to formant the walk through.
Most of the story branches happen in the school yard, so I made a map of who you may find where and what quest may be accessible there.
Also, where to find the gallery, and what to do to open up each scene. (As I find them.)
If interested, I can post what I got and go from there...

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I've got a walkthrough for this game, BUT, there is a BIG problem with following it.
The story branches VERY wide. (Too many things that can happen at any time.)
Most games are:
Go here, fight, gain levels, go there, fight, gain levels...
And the stronger you get, as in gaining levels, opens up new areas to... fight, gain levels... and so on.
Basically, go to "A", then "B", then "C"...
For this, there is no "levels", just an 18 year old girl going to school and harassed by teachers and bad girls as well.

There is, other than the structured start of the day and the classes and breaks, so many things that can happen
at any time, and several repeat so that if you miss it one day, it will come back on another day.
Then, after school, it's all open to doing whatever you want.
(Anyway...)
I have a first draft, but some more playing to determine the best way to formant the walk through.
Most of the story branches happen in the school yard, so I made a map of who you may find where and what quest may be accessible there.
Also, where to find the gallery, and what to do to open up each scene. (As I find them.)
If interested, I can post what I got and go from there...
A few points that can help you;
- The first day is always the same. After that, they're randomly generated.
- I would think the best way to approach a walkthrough would be quest-by-quest, and then how to get various outcomes to different events (for example, the group work event can produce outcomes ranging from "you produce a lovely piece of work, Miss Paris is pleased" to "You and Jess get stripped and you end up fighting her in third break."
- One of the things I think new players would find especially helpful is a map for what is where.

I have started to set up a wiki for the game, when it's up and running, you might be interested in helping edit it?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Sure.
I haven't got the bad outcome with the group project... yet.
One thought, It would be nice to see Kaitlyn Mico on the pedestal after school. Even if it isn't the morning sequence.
Just being able to see her there.
In the lunch room, could you add a food tray where you pick-up your food? maybe have it appear, then disappear when you take it?
If not, then just leave the tray there. (where the sparkles are)
Here is the walkthrough so far.
Sub note, you're British, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

OneInchMan

Aug 24, 2021
This game was literally incredible. Definitely on my Top 3
It got alot more interesting in the 3rd update
Loved the addition of wrestling too. Story looks potentially well-written.
Game just needs more h-moves in combat and a proper walkthrough for the quest.
Looking forward for the next update

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Sure.
I haven't got the bad outcome with the group project... yet.
One thought, It would be nice to see Kaitlyn Mico on the pedestal after school. Even if it isn't the morning sequence.
Just being able to see her there.
In the lunch room, could you add a food tray where you pick-up your food? maybe have it appear, then disappear when you take it?
If not, then just leave the tray there. (where the sparkles are)
Here is the walkthrough so far.
Sub note, you're British, right?
Looks like a decent start. Yeah, I'm British.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Just read the tombstones... FUNNY!!!
Got a new one for ya...
Harley Quin, funny girl, always a joker, even to the end.

Yea, I guessed you were British just from the different terms you used.
Fun game, HIGH replay value due to the MANY branches you have.
I'm trying to redo the walkthrough, while playing, and may set it up more as a:
List of side quest, when and where to find them, and all the choices.
But, I think discovery may be the best part. and to that way, a minimum walkthrough may be the best choice.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Got an OOPs here.
I made Abbie group leader, Jess didn't like it and didn't want to help.
I called Miss Paris, and said it was Jessica's fault.
BUT, as it happens in this school, we both got stripped...
(But your picture is a little off center.)
Also... when buying the bad girls vodka, the lady at the pub called it voddy.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Got an OOPs here.
I made Abbie group leader, Jess didn't like it and didn't want to help.
I called Miss Paris, and said it was Jessica's fault.
BUT, as it happens in this school, we both got stripped...
(But your picture is a little off center.)
Also... when buying the bad girls vodka, the lady at the pub called it voddy.
Thanks, I'll fix the picture. Voddy's a Britishism ^^

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
I'm trying to redo the walkthrough, while playing, and may set it up more as a:
List of side quest, when and where to find them, and all the choices.
But, I think discovery may be the best part. and to that way, a minimum walkthrough may be the best choice.
I think the best way to do a walkthrough for this kinda game is more:
How to do the main story.
Explaining the mechanics of how things work.
List of random event and when they can happen.

For example how I would do morning on the way to school is something like this:
On the way to school there will be 4 random events available and you are able to do 2 of them before being late.
One of those for events are going to be a public punishment.
-Kaitlyn Mico on display for bra theft: You can help pants her for a friendship bracelet.
-Two girls in the stocks that you can spank.
-One girl in the stocks you can have sex with.
The 3 other event can be.
-Sunbathing girl: Help her put lotion on to raise you Sluttiness
-Survey: Take the survey to gain a perfume.
-Broken wagon: Find the wagon wheel on the other side of the lake and give it to the old lady for a random item.
-Stolen lunch money: Get Annie's lunch money back to gain reputation.
-Vodka for the bad girl: Get the bad girls vodka to placate them.
-Laundry: Collect the laundry to get a Mucha Latte.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I like it. that may be the easiest way to do it... except for the ones with several options in a chain.

90% (from what I can tell) centers around the school, or getting there.
I saw the wagon, I just didn't know I could go get the wheel!
Laundry... gota to that one.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I have a program that I wrote, kinda like an interactive walkthrough, that is generic enough to be used for just about any RPGM game. I wrote this for another series, that is more of an adventure type. (The legend of Queen Oplah)
More for tracking party status, monster killed, and weapon and armors worn.
It uses the maps and shows the locations of "items of intrest", in this case, your home in Lady Flower Estates.
It is set-up so that the player can add any notes he wants as he play's through.
I'm just wondering how many people here would like a copy of the program, with the maps and walkthrough data.
Right now, I have the maps, just not the event locations added in.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Friends! Missy 0.4 is now out for public release. The links here will be updated later, but if you can't wait that long, why not head over and get it from itch.io right now!

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is anyone else getting the second hogtie event with Stacey to show up? I don't see it or the optional alternative popping up. Using an old save and wondering if that's it. When I talk to her I just get a 'nothing' option.
------------------------
Great update btw!

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is anyone else getting the second hogtie event with Stacey to show up? I don't see it or the optional alternative popping up. Using an old save and wondering if that's it. When I talk to her I just get a 'nothing' option.
------------------------
Great update btw!
It has to come up as that day's home event. Just walking into her room voluntarily doesn't work, you have to wait for her to accost you in the upstairs landing.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It has to come up as that day's home event. Just walking into her room voluntarily doesn't work, you have to wait for her to accost you in the upstairs landing.
Wasn't it repeatable once you got it? Or maybe it was just the spanking if you went for that instead, I do remember going back for that as I still 'felt guilty'. Could just ask for another.
I think that's the save I was using. But if no one else is having issues, just might be my save and my memory heh.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Wasn't it repeatable once you got it? Or maybe it was just the spanking if you went for that instead, I do remember going back for that as I still 'felt guilty'. Could just ask for another.
I think that's the save I was using. But if no one else is having issues, just might be my save and my memory heh.
It depends whether that event was rolled for the day. If it is, you can keep going back and asking for more spankings (much to Missy's dismay!) but once a new day starts, it resets, and she won't talk to you about it again until next time that one is rolled.

Reactions: tontoman
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes