4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If its a land populated only by women, isn't "all-girls" school redundant? Wouldn't it just be school?
It's probably meant to be informative to us (The Audience). Often in Fiction, what would be the normal progression of Conversations (or signs or other in-universe info) in Real Life is sacrificed for Audience Comprehension. Thus, SF often gives lengthy explanations of how every-day (to them) objects work or "New Physics".

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I was going to comment, but it looks like it will have to wait for the next update...
When you finish the first day, and Missy tell you that now the free roaming part of the game starts...
You should have it say... the free roaming part of the day.
(Minor note at best)
Characters in a game, or movie, should not know their world is anything but real.
Even if we understand it's not real.
So now, time to update my walkthrough to the new version.
Also, will there be any plans for a relationship with Mary? After you save her from getting beat-up, she seems to have the hots for Missy. (Just a thought.)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
please do a mac version
Unfortunately, I can't as VX Ace simply doesn't support it, but I understand people have had success with Wine and PlayonMac - have a look at this thread, it may help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-to-run-rpgm-games-on-mac.6056/

Where to find Miss Cuchucha?
For the wrestling quest, she's in her room, which is next to the one where you have your classes. For Poppy's quest, she's in the yard at first break.

1644487928238.png

I was going to comment, but it looks like it will have to wait for the next update...
When you finish the first day, and Missy tell you that now the free roaming part of the game starts...
You should have it say... the free roaming part of the day.
(Minor note at best)
Characters in a game, or movie, should not know their world is anything but real.
Even if we understand it's not real.
So now, time to update my walkthrough to the new version.
Also, will there be any plans for a relationship with Mary? After you save her from getting beat-up, she seems to have the hots for Missy. (Just a thought.)
Fourth wall breaks are a baked-in part of the game, so I use Missy to explain gameplay mechanics, same as I use her to give the welcome message at the start of a new update. Hopefully it works. Good call on changing it to free-roaming part of the day, though, I'll do that for next release.

I would like to do a relationship quest for Mary, yes. The Christmas special did wonders for her popularity with players, so I will put her up for a supporter vote at some point.

faydo

Nov 1, 2019
please give save with an open gallery, I don’t have enough strength to go through the game completely. but I want to see the scenes! Thanks!

Apr 28, 2020
interesting update, thanks dev for the work, although I certainly expected a little more relationship progress with Jess, I hope in the future there will be more content with her, relationship progress, the opportunity to become her slave or something like that.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
interesting update, thanks dev for the work, although I certainly expected a little more relationship progress with Jess, I hope in the future there will be more content with her, relationship progress, the opportunity to become her slave or something like that.
Really, this quest should have come later on in the game. It took me by surprise when it won the poll and that's on me for putting it up for the vote when I shouldn't. For reasons that will become clear once you've played Chapter 4 (which is the next update I'm working on now,) Jessica's relationship has had to remain fairly static for the time being. Remember we are still very early on in development, and her arc begins with her being a bully with a particular focus on Missy because she is attracted to her and doesn't know how to express it.

She has a relationship quest coming later on, and it's likely to be the most complex one in the game, as I believe it will need multiple endings to satisfy everyone. Jessica is an extremely popular character and in many ways the key to everything. My feeling is that getting her right will make or break the game as a whole, so I'm being careful.

tl;dr: We're on the same page, but be patient, she has masses of content coming and I think you're going to like it :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
it's the fact that every graphic in the game would need to be resized. All the characters and all the bespoke map content are the wrong size for MV/MZ. Plus I'd have to re-render all *checks* - 1740 as of today - pictures.

It's a pity MZ wasn't out when I started development, but I avoided MV because VXA is far more stable.
Guy uses engine without mouse support, "always dash" option or resizable window in 2021 because of stability, and now this is the case for the next decade this game will be worked on.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
1740 pictures is a LOT for a game this early in development.
(But I count 2500+)
This is almost a picture book due to the number of pictures, and options...
Love how it's going so far.
There is so much going on each day, with so many sub options, that creating a walkthrough is very hard!

I suspected there was something planed between Missy and Jess. Can't wait to see how that will work out!

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Can you get the new Jess content while in the sub route? if so, how? I feel like I'm walking in a circle

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Can you get the new Jess content while in the sub route? if so, how? I feel like I'm walking in a circle
If you mean the wrestling quest, it will start automatically on the next day after you complete Chapter 3. If you mean the orchard humiliation, you have to be on the sub route and do something to annoy her, such as ratting on her to Miss Paris.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Just a note... in the strip club, what IS your quota and how do you know when it's filled?
I doubt you have that worked in, but I'm sure someone will ask about it later.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just a note... in the strip club, what IS your quota and how do you know when it's filled?
I doubt you have that worked in, but I'm sure someone will ask about it later.
It currently only counts your progress towards getting Rosaleigh to notice you, which obviously happens automatically. When the next iteration of the strip club is added, I'll implement the quota system properly.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I figured it was something like that for now.
But, if Missy received 50 cr, and the club took 90%, it would imply the quota is about 500 per night.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
For those of you not in my Discord, a reminder that I create a public post on Patreon/Subscribestar once a week - and this week's unveils the plans for 0.5!

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes