4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
i have many bugs to and that in the school always. mostly i cant leave the school, or cant even go in break because i am not possible to do something

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
i have many bugs to and that in the school always. mostly i cant leave the school, or cant even go in break because i am not possible to do something
Looks like it was just a rogue switch. I've turned it off and you should now be able to progress, here's your save file and thanks for the report!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Today marks the launch of Christmas Eva MZ - there is no new content in this version, but the entire game has been migrated to RPG Maker MZ and all of the graphics have been improved.

Why this and why now? Take a look at my Patreon/Subscribestar for details of how these improvements will soon also be coming to Missy!

Links here will be updated shortly, until then, you can get it from my

Night27

May 8, 2017
Great to know that I am not the only one who is having this issue with the house.png missing in the tilesets folder.
Also I just redownloaded and restarted the game and am still getting same issue also checked the Mac version and could not find a house.png anywhere in it either so this might be effecting both versions

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I think I may have uploaded an old build, as I remember this problem happening with the patron build before I changed something. I'm updating all the links now with a re-upload, give me 20 minutes...

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123 and cubba

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Took a little longer, but links are updated, and it's also re-uploaded on itch.io (if you want to help my metrics there - it's still totally free ^^)

Give it a try, should work fine now.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
This is by far one of the best games I have ever played. I was blown away by the amount of work you have put into this and the choices I was making felt like they mattered.

The betrayal path was amazing, I can't wwait to find out hat happens when they realise what you have done.

Fantastic work :D

Also loved how Missy speaks to you the player but other characters notice that she is silent. Inspired :D

Apr 28, 2020
finally got to the test of the new version, it plays much better, finally you can choose the screen size yourself, and finally you can see the renders of a normal size, and not on a small square as before, I will wait for the main game on this engine, I will gladly replay it a few times with different options.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Today's important annoucement is just too big to sit behind the paywall. So we have a bonus public update this week. Go and see what's cooking in the world of Sapphory now!

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes