4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
i hope lola becames a rote, where she can be the leader of the bad girls. only if missy is under there control.
It wood make a great plot twist, where she spys for her and gives all information to lola. when missy wants be a dominat member of bad girls, she can give the information of a to ambitious member. I hope Trinian you have something like that in mind.

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
Hello. Where to get credits? I have zero credits. I'm doing the quest: Down with the bad girls! I need credits for: Give some chicken feed to Henrietta

And how increase HP Missy for fight versus Poppy?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hello. Where to get credits? I have zero credits. I'm doing the quest: Down with the bad girls! I need credits for: Give some chicken feed to Henrietta

Some ways to get credits:
- Advance Abbie's quest until you've met Emily. You can then get 20 credits from her once per day for cleaning her house.
- Sell items you win/receive as rewards at the item shop in town square.
- Play through chapter 2 and you'll get 50 credits from your first night at the strip club.
- After Chapter 3, enter wrestling matches at the Pussy Pit.

You can increase Missy's stats by playing the main questline. Currently you can get her to level 4 by completing Chapter 3. This will give you the best chance for a run at Poppy, but you'll still want to go in there with some decent healing items and probably some friendship bracelets for guaranteed breaks if you get grappled. You can further increase your stats with items like the friendship ring and lucky pendant. Some players have also reported that temporary stat boosts like mocha lattes and herbal stims have helped them.

Nonetheless, Poppy's still a hard fight so saving first is recommended if you're trying to defeat her (there is also an H-scene for losing to her.) It's worth mentioning as well that the first Poppy fight in the park can't be won or lost, as the guards intervene when either of you reaches half health. The real fight comes later at the summer house, so that's what you want to prepare for.

Reactions: SpHu

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Some ways to get credits:
- Advance Abbie's quest until you've met Emily. You can then get 20 credits from her once per day for cleaning her house.
- Sell items you win/receive as rewards at the item shop in town square.
- Play through chapter 2 and you'll get 50 credits from your first night at the strip club.
- After Chapter 3, enter wrestling matches at the Pussy Pit.

You can increase Missy's stats by playing the main questline. Currently you can get her to level 4 by completing Chapter 3. This will give you the best chance for a run at Poppy, but you'll still want to go in there with some decent healing items and probably some friendship bracelets for guaranteed breaks if you get grappled. You can further increase your stats with items like the friendship ring and lucky pendant. Some players have also reported that temporary stat boosts like mocha lattes and herbal stims have helped them.

Nonetheless, Poppy's still a hard fight so saving first is recommended if you're trying to defeat her (there is also an H-scene for losing to her.) It's worth mentioning as well that the first Poppy fight in the park can't be won or lost, as the guards intervene when either of you reaches half health. The real fight comes later at the summer house, so that's what you want to prepare for.
When I reviewed this game a few weeks ago I forgot to mention a bug... on my last play through I experienced a bug where after I finished chapter 2 I could no longer get money from stripping

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
When I reviewed this game a few weeks ago I forgot to mention a bug... on my last play through I experienced a bug where after I finished chapter 2 I could no longer get money from stripping
That's not a bug, it's just not implemented yet. I think it says in game that you can go back and view the scenes, but don't get any money for it.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017

There is no way to increase stats "in the normal way"... The only way to increase that is with completing the main chapter quests.
Too bad because if there was a way to beef up Missy, like in other adventure games, you could beat Poppy easy.
BUT, it's not quite that type of a game, after all, she's "just a schoolgirl".

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I have a question...
Is there a way to "do the laundry". I think I saw this in the "hall of memories".
Anyone figure out that one?

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
Advance Abbie's quest until you've met Emily
"Go to Jan Winters and pick some underwear"
What should I do? Where to go? Maybe markers for active quests should be added to the game?

Is it possible to somehow skip the school day? Otherwise, I've already visited the school thirty times and I'm still in Chapter 1

How to start chapter 2? How speak to Karen?

Why sometimes opponents seem to be three times stronger than usual? I defeated Jess three times, and on the fourth she easily defeated me, although I did the same thing as the first three times: grab-defend

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have a question...
Is there a way to "do the laundry". I think I saw this in the "hall of memories".
Anyone figure out that one?
Whereabouts? Can't find that one and the only thing I can think of is you do laundry for Emily when you work for her.

"Go to Jan Winters and pick some underwear"
What should I do? Where to go? Maybe markers for active quests should be added to the game?
It's in the town square with a big sign on it. You walk past it to walk to school.

Is it possible to somehow skip the school day? Otherwise, I've already visited the school thirty times and I'm still in Chapter 1
You don't have to start a new school day in the first place, just don't go to bed.

How to start chapter 2? How speak to Karen?
Karen is in the living room at home.

Why sometimes opponents seem to be three times stronger than usual? I defeated Jess three times, and on the fourth she easily defeated me, although I did the same thing as the first three times: grab-defend
There is some RNG in the fights. There are only 2 Jess fights implemented so far, so the third and fourth times you fought her she was the same as the second.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we talk poll results, have a look at some new sprites and discuss the future of Poppy's story

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we see more new sprites and an update of a favourite old scene

Reactions: chuchunmaru
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes