Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's public post shows off some more re-done stuff, plus a new feature

what about the romance with the teacher
All in good time ^^

jspectre88

Jun 21, 2022
I can't seem to find the Pussy Pit anywhere, I just assumed it was in the Red Light district, but I checked every building there and I can't get into the Arena.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
of course you can, you musst ask to fight
it on the left side the flor near the area if i am not wrong

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Untitled.png
If you can't get in, you need to speak to the guard captain at their HQ first.

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
Im starved for lezdom content but the girls here look like anime schoolgirls it has this odd disguisting lolicon bibe which i cant shake of the girl even has a teddy bear in her room and talks like a child the school setting dosent help ....god i wish someone would make a good lezdom game already there is no good lezdom content on this site

• Sad
Reactions: DarkLizerd
May 23, 2020
Im starved for lezdom content but the girls here look like anime schoolgirls it has this odd disguisting lolicon bibe which i cant shake of the girl even has a teddy bear in her room and talks like a child the school setting dosent help ....god i wish someone would make a good lezdom game already there is no good lezdom content on this site
I don't agree about the lolicon aspect. To be a loli they should talk and look like 5 to 12 years old more or less in my opinion. In this game the girls seem more mature than that. Anyways, you said you didin't find any good lezdom game in this site, do you know any other site where I can find other good lezdom games? Or maybe could you recommend some games that are not here?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

Many Femdom games let you choose your gender, such as Femdom University

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's public post talks improvements to the battlers and a better save screen

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
I don't agree about the lolicon aspect. To be a loli they should talk and look like 5 to 12 years old more or less in my opinion. In this game the girls seem more mature than that. Anyways, you said you didin't find any good lezdom game in this site, do you know any other site where I can find other good lezdom games? Or maybe could you recommend some games that are not here?
No i never did lezdom games just are not existent it seems

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Im not a animefan if a charachter has the body of a child...it has no sexual fucking apeal to mei t could be billipns of years olf

There is such s thing as pedo coding
you know what pedo means or ? and childisch character means not to be a child. i have worked with pyscholigst and we had pedos there to, and they dont like the childs art or be looken like them. Its more how a child act and the most pedos dont fuck teenies! this are 2 diffrent typ ok fetish and the most dont understand the diffrenc from depo and a guy how is 18 and fucked a teenie.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
i will right in german now!
Pedophillie ist eine zwangsstörung. Die meisten pedophillie stehen auch auf kinder im alter von 4-12. Aber am meisten liebens Sie die unschuld der kinder und wissen nicht, wie Sie ihre liebe ausdrücken sollen. dabei sollte man beachten, dass die meisten pedophillie selbst opfer eines pedophillien waren und nun diese störung selbst entwickeln.
Und bei leuten die Kinder im alter von 14-17 ficken!!! Tun dies nur auf grund fehlender selbst achtung und suchen sich leichtere beute. In diesem fall, sind es teenies und das aufgrund der entwicklung unserer sozialstruktur. Der Ego der Menschen die gemobbt werden tun dies meistens, um die erfahrung zu sammeln, die sie im teenie alter nicht bekommen haben.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Guys, you're wasting your breath engaging with this person. They've now come here on two separate accounts to spew this nonsense about paedos and lolicon and derail this thread. The posts have been reported and we await the mods dealing with it (again.) In the meantime, I would advise simply ignoring them.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Guys, you're wasting your breath engaging with this person. They've now come here on two separate accounts to spew this nonsense about paedos and lolicon and derail this thread. The posts have been reported and we await the mods dealing with it (again.) In the meantime, I would advise simply ignoring them.
hey can i be a game tester for you ? because i can only pay to other staates than germany in 3 months

Reactions: Trinian

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I just started the game, really nice though it's probably because of the latest version but on my game I didn't have Annie in the park for her quest. Or the Wallthrough is out of date :unsure:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes